PDA

View Full Version : North Shore Stunter'z?

Kevmo7
21st April 2006, 21:50
Do any stunt riders live on or near to the north shore?
And who is NZ'z top stunter, whats his/her best stunt?
Cheers
Kevmo7

boomer
21st April 2006, 22:02
i know a few cupid stunts that way?? pm me for details

'ello :blip:

N4CR
21st April 2006, 22:03
Gareth_d man, he did a rolling stoppy over the harbour bridge on an sj50 once, one other guy called folcan wheelied queen st and then did a u-ey and went down the motorway onto the bridge and then got off at cycle treads on an fzr250, markauckland has done that as well on his gn250. They all do supermans as their best stunt.

Just joking man, gareth_d likes doing shit wheelies over your way and i'm sure he would love to meet up :lol:

ukbandit
21st April 2006, 22:22
Do any stunt riders live on or near to the north shore?
And who is NZ'z top stunter, whats his/her best stunt?
Cheers
Kevmo7
hey mate im not the best but im willing! you want to practice? how can you tell whos the best? i seen the so called gods f@#$$ up and the wannabies do great:rockon: every stunt is at that moment in time, but doing it con sis tant ly is what makes the difference! practice is the only way. pm if you want to do stuff im not far from the shore :doobey:

Smorg
27th April 2006, 15:45
I do a good backflip

GR81
27th April 2006, 16:02
I do a good backflip
landing on your head is not a good backflip! ;)

kickingzebra
27th April 2006, 16:51
landing on your head is not a good backflip! ;)
Any backflip you can't remember is a good backflip!!

R6_kid
1st May 2006, 11:45
yeh, im on the shore, bugjuice too. Theres a few of us with 600cc+ bikes that are improving slowly. Also got a couple of mates on 250 ringa's that can wheelies pretty good considering what they are on.

New fork seals and brake pads mean im across the road in the schools carpark practicing stoppies again.

Where abouts on the shore are you, and what do you ride?

Kevmo7
4th May 2006, 12:33
yeh, im on the shore, bugjuice too. Theres a few of us with 600cc+ bikes that are improving slowly. Also got a couple of mates on 250 ringa's that can wheelies pretty good considering what they are on.

New fork seals and brake pads mean im across the road in the schools carpark practicing stoppies again.

Where abouts on the shore are you, and what do you ride?

Im in Mairangi Bay and i Ride a EKS 125 Pit bike, its not street legal so i try to just stunt up and down my street, My best stunt would have to be doin a moving stoppie with my legs over the Bars :gob: , PM me if you want to come stuntin with me.
Cheers

GR81
4th May 2006, 13:18
teach me!
damnit :( haha

SlowHand
4th May 2006, 19:06
shouldnt this be in the pocket bikes forum? :lol:

The Beast
5th May 2006, 15:52
A pittie isn't a pocketbike...

GR81
5th May 2006, 16:18
we are talking about stunts in general, not just pitbikes etc.
i wanna wheelie the cbr :blip:

R6_kid
8th May 2006, 21:25
how old are you bro?

I'll put the standard silencer on the R6 so i dont attract too much attention from you neighbours, but i can show you some fairly basic stoppies and half assed wheelies on a real bike.

disclaimer: no one other than me rides bike, cept texmo and keystone that time...

Kevmo7
9th May 2006, 19:37
how old are you bro?

I'll put the standard silencer on the R6 so i dont attract too much attention from you neighbours, but i can show you some fairly basic stoppies and half assed wheelies on a real bike.

disclaimer: no one other than me rides bike, cept texmo and keystone that time...

im 15, haha im sure the pit bike will be a hell of alot louder than a R6 trust me :rofl:

Indiana_Jones
17th June 2006, 12:04
Wheelies are cool

-Indy