PDA

View Full Version : Gold coin+ donation....

DMNTD
22nd April 2006, 21:04
Hey y'all...after much discussion we have decided that all Norfland Rides we organise will incure a gold coin+ "donation" that will be given to SpankMe for all the awesome work he's done on this site that we get to use for nicks!!
If it wasn't for this forum it would make these rides damn near impossible.
So come on all...we ALL can afford at least a $1 eh?? :yes:

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 21:06
Hey y'all...after much discussion we have decided that all Norfland Rides we organise will incure a gold coin+ "donation" that will be given to SpankMe for all the awesome work he's done on this site that we get to use for nicks!!

Too right TL, come on peoples put ya hand in ya pocket and fish out. If ya afford the damn petrol, you can afford to do this! ;)

DEATH_INC.
22nd April 2006, 21:09
What about those of us that can't afford the petrol?

GIXser
22nd April 2006, 21:09
Mate first you fellas wanna charge for the foreshore, fisheries,and airwaves, now this , i'll give ya this, youre a persistant bunch"""""

good idea's anyway ya "girls blouse"

DMNTD
22nd April 2006, 21:15
Mate first you fellas wanna charge for the foreshore, fisheries,and airwaves, now this , i'll give ya this, youre a persistant bunch"""""

LOL...ya blonde poof!! Maybe if ya could keep up you'd be ok ya Nana!
I didn't take ya bloody foreshores anyway...:innocent:

What about those of us that can't afford the petrol?

Mate I've seen ya neighbours garden hose...plenty spare :blip:

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 21:17
Yeah DEATH just do it 'Norfland stylez'.........:doobey:

justsomeguy
22nd April 2006, 21:20
I think I've made enough donations on those Northland Rides............:wait:

But oh well, the next time I'm visiting your Whanau I'll give you something:innocent:

Good idea Mr. Flacid Rooster :yes:

APPLE
22nd April 2006, 21:20
2 right TL?...2 bucks is coming his way

Qkkid
22nd April 2006, 21:21
Just make sure your not smoking at the same time:shutup:

saffa
22nd April 2006, 21:48

Good on you guys for doing this!!! How much (realistically not $1) did you have in mind?

DMNTD
22nd April 2006, 21:56
Good on you guys for doing this!!! How much (realistically not $1) did you have in mind?

Well I'm only asking for $1 MINIMUM...if someone wants to give more that's cool.
100% will be given back into "our" KB... :yes:
This "donation" will be required on every ride organised by The Norfland Crew or other loonies heading this way.

NB: In no way am I/are we expecting that whenever a KBers rides Northland's roads that they should "donate" to KB. This is purely for peeps coming on "our" rides.

Zed
22nd April 2006, 21:57
You are sooooo bold TL! Good onya.

There will always be those who will react negatively to such an idea but they're usually the ones who out of their own freewill choose to never donate anyway, not even a simple click on the Paypal option on the homepage. Give ya mongrels give!!

Just make sure you have that offerring plate out next time i'm up that way k Chris (and a bed too!). :innocent:

wraith
22nd April 2006, 21:57

Too right mate.. a couple of bucks aint too much to ask . and its a bloody good forum. Well worth it..:doobey:

GIXser
22nd April 2006, 22:03
Ladies and gentlemen, a word of caution------:blip:

May i remind you of the last person that decided ''NOT TO DONATE'' he drove a car, with glass scattered inside, and a thumpin headache":yes:

just ask "Chris the Mus":bash: :bash: :bash:

Zed
22nd April 2006, 22:07
Ps, TL you should tell people what will happen if they decide not to donate--
From memory the "guy in the car" refused (that pulled out in front of ya)Nah fear tactics won't work... & from wot i heard the guy deserved everything he got, and adrenalin when channeled in the right direction can be very powerful indeed!!! :shit:

DMNTD
22nd April 2006, 22:09
Nah fear tactics won't work...
...but has its merits at times :innocent:
It is definately an option for people to "donate"...as it is an option for us to organise said events and invite people. :blip:
Options...life's full of 'em eh?

Zed
22nd April 2006, 22:15
Ladies and gentlemen, a word of caution------:blip:

May i remind you of the last person that decided ''NOT TO DONATE'' he drove a car, with glass scattered inside, and a thumpin headache":yes:

just ask "Chris the Mus":bash: :bash: :bash:So are you just taking the piss or are you on the cagers side??

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 22:51
So are you just taking the piss or are you on the cagers side??
Youre rather 'chatty' tonight - long time, no shit stirring :nya:

Zed
22nd April 2006, 22:55
Youre rather 'chatty' tonight - long time, no shit stirring :nya:Firstly, congrats on the sale of the Busa, hope u got a reasonable $$ for it!

2ndly, i guess all you's asking me "why i've been so quiet" has encouraged me to post at this time...:blah:

Blairos
22nd April 2006, 23:00
Screw it... Nice donation via PayPal (from the home page) on its way...

This site has provided more entertainment/Information/opinions than you could ever get just talking to people - so SpankMe, good work!

I imagine there is a shitload more going on behind the scenes, that us regular users dont appreciate, so $100 heading your way :ride:

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 23:02
Firstly, congrats on the sale of the Busa, hope u got a reasonable $$ for it!

2ndly, i guess all you's asking me "why i've been so quiet" has encouraged me to post at this time...:blah:
Well, a sale is a sale........... never was goin to get enough for her, she was selling for such a steal! Time to move on......:blip:

Youve been lurking in the background, haven't you? Just waiting to pounce on a unsuspecting person.........

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 23:04
I imagine there is a shitload more going on behind the scenes, that us regular users dont appreciate, so $100 heading your way :ride:
Good one mate! Im sure Spank will put that to good use on the site :2thumbsup See here for where he needs the help:
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=15827

Zed
22nd April 2006, 23:06
Youve been lurking in the background, haven't you? Just waiting to pounce on a unsuspecting person.........Honestly no i havn't...alot going on in life at the mo, that's my excuse if i eva needed 1!? Still riding every day though.

Blairos
22nd April 2006, 23:06
Good one mate! Im sure Spank will put that to good use on the site :2thumbsup

No problem, paypal transaction completed :)

Korumba
22nd April 2006, 23:11
I class todays ride as a KB ride, put me down for $2.00 and some shiney stones...Rides like the one coming up on the 7th, Im all good with $5.00 and maybe a blanket or musket!

Qkchk
22nd April 2006, 23:13
I class todays ride as a KB ride, put me down for $2.00 and some shiney stones...Rides like the one coming up on the 7th, Im all good with $5.00 and maybe a blanket or musket!
With an offering like that I think TL will be rapped, FORESHORE! :rofl:

Korumba
22nd April 2006, 23:19
You can swim at his Beaches, but the Whities just cant touch the bottom!

nodrog
22nd April 2006, 23:28
You can swim at his Beaches, but the Whities just cant touch the bottom!

yeah you have to watch that bugger on his "rainbow" bike :rofl:

TL the donation is a bloody good idea, still cant believe you thought that up all by yourself!

Colapop
22nd April 2006, 23:48
I don't have a bike but I have a dollar do you have an address that I can post my dollar to?

SwanTiger
23rd April 2006, 03:04

Chris is a farken pakeha eah !

Remuera fella too, fucking JAFFA born and bred

He saw the light though. Bless his soul.

The last I heard from my tribe was that they wanted to charge the airlines for flying over their land... thats what :doobey: does children

DEATH_INC.
23rd April 2006, 07:11
Hey I'm a norflander too, can I just tick it up?

Korumba
23rd April 2006, 09:43
We do WINZ quotes!

Maha
23rd April 2006, 10:10
Excellent idea ya got there chris.....we (maha man/woman) slip Spank $'X' on a monthly basis straight into his account, total appreciation of this site was behind the decision to do so........

Scouse
23rd April 2006, 10:10
We do WINZ quotes!Yup good Idea Chris can we all have recipts in triplicate when we donate...?P/T

FROSTY
23rd April 2006, 10:16
To save the shit stirrers and whingers the trouble please just cut n paste from the list below.
Why should I be forced to pay to ride on a public road?
Its a ripoff expecting us to pay.
how can I be sure the money goes to the site.
Isn't he making enough profit from this by now?
How do I know the money is going to get to spank?
I already donate to other stuff.
Why should I??

Hey good onya TL bloody good idea. Reminds me I should do the same thing at TD3 --gold coin donation for anyone that wants to

Unit
23rd April 2006, 15:18
So long as we dont charge TL Rider by the hour he spends on this forum, cause then we would definately need a winz quote Korumba, does that include petrol vouchers and a minder for the kids?:msn-wink:

aff-man
24th April 2006, 09:17
good idea mate......

Just one suggestion. I think Duc-girl should hold the purse... Them akropovic's might be a little too tempting :laugh: :laugh: :bleh:

Oh and is the zx10 officially "run-in" now :laugh:

DMNTD
10th May 2006, 14:01
Well I'm very happy to say that this idea has worked extremely well on sunday's ride up Norf here!!
Just over $200 was banked today by QkKid:scooter: on our behalf...I call that success.
Yes this will continue on organised Norland rides.
Many thanks to all that donated on sunday! :sunny:

Oh and is the zx10 officially "run-in" now :laugh:
I think you know the answer after last sunday's efforts mate :nya:

slimjim
10th May 2006, 14:12
fuck , can i get twenty cents back,, i'll cost me that much in a text,,
have anyone thought of a text donation ,, to the site, :yawn:

sAsLEX
10th May 2006, 14:32
Well I'm very happy to say that this idea has worked extremely well on sunday's ride up Norf here!!
Just over $200 was banked today by QkKid:scooter: on our behalf...I call that success.
Yes this will continue on organised Norland rides.
Many thanks to all that donated on sunday! :sunny:

From what some others have said it might be an Idea just to get spank to put up a thanks all recieved kinda of message to keep the whole process transparent and prevent people thinking your keeping the money.( good idea by the way, the EFC had a ride one day out to a BBQ organised by one of the members half way round the route, 5 bucks for an awesome feed and company, so maybe make a $10 BBQ with the "profit" going to the site?)

Plus please elaborate on the car incident!

Colapop
10th May 2006, 14:34
Dats the one - we likes it.

SARGE
10th May 2006, 15:28

why dont we do a bake sale.. TL can make the Brownies

sAsLEX
10th May 2006, 15:44

and we wont invite spudchucker, nodman or a few other select KBers

SARGE
10th May 2006, 15:46
and we wont invite spudchucker, nodman or a few other select KBers

awww... im sure if they are anything like the Yank cops... they like brownies just as much as anyone else..

maybe Spank can make them some Donuts..

The Stranger
10th May 2006, 15:56
From what some others have said it might be an Idea just to get spank to put up a thanks all recieved kinda of message to keep the whole process transparent and prevent people thinking your keeping the money.

I may be out of line here, but if I were TL Rider I would be insulted.

Personally didn't and wouldn't have given it a second thought.

Qkkid
10th May 2006, 18:46
To save the shit stirrers and whingers the trouble please just cut n paste from the list below.
Why should I be forced to pay to ride on a public road?
Its a ripoff expecting us to pay.
how can I be sure the money goes to the site.
Isn't he making enough profit from this by now?
How do I know the money is going to get to spank?
I already donate to other stuff.
Why should I??

Hey good onya TL bloody good idea. Reminds me I should do the same thing at TD3 --gold coin donation for anyone that wants to

Yes frosty kicks him up the arse :nya: $204.50 went into spanks account today because i banked it:shutup: ,and yes a gold coin would be a good idea for you to do :blip:

Qkkid
10th May 2006, 18:51
From what some others have said it might be an Idea just to get spank to put up a thanks all recieved kinda of message to keep the whole process transparent and prevent people thinking your keeping the money.( good idea by the way

:yes: yes good idea because i could be stealing the money :nya: and yes whos gonna know:wait: very good idea spankme

Qkkid
10th May 2006, 18:54

Personally didn't and wouldn't have given it a second thought.

I was in charge of the money CaN i gave it to spank but he said just put it into my account. I guess trust starts somewhere :shutup:

DMNTD
10th May 2006, 19:10
Hey man that's a good idea mate...and bugger it,invite the Blue Boys as we all know that I'm a good boy deep deep deep down :innocent:

Know what you're saying mate but if people didn't/don't trust me or any of the others involved they didn't have to come along to one of the better if not best organised rides KB has had and dished out their hard earnt $1+ to some loonie looking buggers :blip:
As the confused looking Custard/Qkkid said trust needs to start somewhere...
Hope you loved ya day on sunday as much as I did CaN...was a day/night to remember and I'll do what I can to match if not top it! :sunny: :yes:

The Stranger
10th May 2006, 20:50
Yeah, it was an excellent day thank you.

One problem though... had to come back. Would have been good to stay maybe overnight then go over to Opua and head out back to Whangarei that way.

Some excellent roads there when they just sealed all the old twisty windy gravel roads a 10 or so years back.

Colapop
10th May 2006, 20:56
I don't trust you TL!! I know you've got your eye on those Arkwright cans.... Shady bugger. :nya:

sAsLEX
10th May 2006, 20:57
From what some others have said it might be an Idea just to get spank to put up a thanks all recieved kinda of message to keep the whole process transparent and prevent people thinking your keeping the money.( good idea by the way, the EFC had a ride one day out to a BBQ organised by one of the members half way round the route, 5 bucks for an awesome feed and company, so maybe make a $10 BBQ with the "profit" going to the site?)

Plus please elaborate on the car incident!

Cheers for the red people. I was in no way "insinuating" that TL could not be trusted, at least that was not my aim, I was trying to suggest something that would stop the naysayers who would think that something shady could happen. By keeping everything in the open and having Spank acknowledge the rides help to KB no one would have a chance to think bad things about TL.

Next time I will try avoid being helpful :shutup: and instead do the normal KB thing of insulting someone.

oh and Sarge I was insinuating that since we are having Northland brownies that they would be special brownies :doobey:

Colapop
10th May 2006, 21:06
Is it that bad that we have to jusitfy everything said here with a disclaimer or a qualifying statement - where is the love people!!

sAsLEX
10th May 2006, 21:09
Is it that bad that we have to jusitfy everything said here with a disclaimer or a qualifying statement - where is the love people!!

hey you gave me red for carrying on a theme from a qoute in my post!

Colapop
10th May 2006, 21:11
DOH!! That's right - I consider myself properly castigated... :gob: damn this alzei...

I forgot

SARGE
11th May 2006, 11:34
oh and Sarge I was insinuating that since we are having Northland brownies that they would be special brownies :doobey:

yea i got that ..

Colapop
11th May 2006, 11:45
Special Guides too?

Ixion
11th May 2006, 11:48
It's the idea of special Pixies that's worrying me.

2much
11th May 2006, 12:04
I was in charge of the money CaN i gave it to spank but he said just put it into my account. I guess trust starts somewhere :shutup:

It was cause the extra weight would've slowed the SV down too much, better to carry it on the mighty GSXR!

BTW, when I first saw one of your posts I thought "Hey some dickhead's joined using custard's plate!", you're trying to confuse me aye? :lol:

Cheers for the red people. I was in no way "insinuating" that TL could not be trusted, at least that was not my aim, I was trying to suggest something that would stop the naysayers who would think that something shady could happen. By keeping everything in the open and having Spank acknowledge the rides help to KB no one would have a chance to think bad things about TL.

Next time I will try avoid being helpful :shutup: and instead do the normal KB thing of insulting someone.

It was custard/Qkkid/lefty collecting the money (anyone who knows him would trust him), and Spank was on the ride, standing right there watching. So if someone felt that way then they must be relatively new and not know either Custard or Spank.

Now if it had've been TL collecting, I could understand. He's a shady looking bugger and I wouldn't trust him any further than I could throw that rainbow bike of his :blip:

Bottom line, Custard and Spank ride Suzooks so you could trust them with your live's (although I wouldn't leave your sister with Spank for more than 2 minutes). TL rides a Kwaka so don't turn your back on him...... and definately don't bend over!!!

Seriously though, great idea guys and it's good to see that it was such a success! Well Done :first:

DMNTD
11th May 2006, 12:12
...TL rides a Kwaka so don't turn your back on him...... and definately don't bend over!!!
Has ya sphyncter stopped bleeding yet Victor?? Ring ding!!!
You are starting to feel sleeeeeeeeeeeepy....:yawn:

sAsLEX
11th May 2006, 12:18
Bottom line, Custard and Spank ride Suzooks so you could trust them with your live's (although I wouldn't leave your sister with Spank for more than 2 minutes). TL rides a Kwaka so don't turn your back on him...... and definately don't bend over!!!

And if not a Honda could always catch up to the spewzukis, dont know about those new 10s though

Korumba
11th May 2006, 12:27
I put two "Norfland cable ties" in the bag to keep TL out...He can only pick locks!

aff-man
11th May 2006, 14:20
I put two "Norfland cable ties" in the bag to keep TL out...He can only pick locks!

Those cable ties are like gold.... specially when ya melt them with a small blowtorch aye!!!