PDA

View Full Version : Welly - Who rides regularly on weekends?

Jase W
23rd April 2006, 19:05
Besides the organised rides posted up here, who regularly goes for rides on sat/sundays? I will be riding over the takas and around the rapa on weekends when I dont have anything on, and it would be cool to meet up with some peeps to go riding with, so post here if you're keen on whatever weeks/days. Or PM me. Tumeke.

Fatjim
23rd April 2006, 21:28
I'm trying to remember the last Sat or Sunday I haven't been over the tukas :).

Hitcher
24th April 2006, 09:09
Mrs H and I have been known to do a bit of riding on weekends.

Generally something involving a minimum of food and coffee at the Whush and then a gallumph somewhere else of merit. Like this weekend -- a pilgrimage to the Saddle Road windmills and a "second coffee" at the Cuba Cafe in Palmerston North before heading homewards.

We're generally in the vicinity of Caltex Rimutaka between 10:30am and 11:00am and are more than happy to ride along with like-minded souls who know how to behave themselves...

jimbo600
24th April 2006, 16:12
Me and a few others go get our jollies on sunday normally. It's our version of going to church.

Streetwise
24th April 2006, 19:14
yea im one of those tukas on a sunday lads, More than happy to meet up and have a whirl.

madboy
24th April 2006, 20:25
Depends what I've got on, but I'm occasionally out on weekends. But it's not politically correct for me to be seen with any KBers so I get my jollies on my lonesome - and then get moaned at by KBers for doing that. And trust me, you don't wanna be on a green Kwaka anywhere near me.

Jase W
25th April 2006, 12:41
Me and a few others go get our jollies on sunday normally. It's our version of going to church.

What sort of time do you usually meet up?

jimbo600
25th April 2006, 12:46
What sort of time do you usually meet up?

10:30 or 11:00 usually by txt the night before of in the mornning before we go. pm me your number and I'll let you know when we're going out. Of course this sunday we're off to Taupo for the Elephant run meeting Pauatahanui inlet at 0730.

Jase W
25th April 2006, 12:48
0274262755. Thats cool, txt me any other weekends and ill be keen.