PDA

View Full Version : Damaged late model Suzuki wanted.

White trash
1st May 2004, 12:21
I'm after a late model Suzuki sports bike with either accident damage or engine damage. It must be a Suzuki for obvious reasons and must be 600cc or larger.

Nothing earlier than a 98 model please.

PM me with what you got.

Jimmy

FROSTY
1st May 2004, 14:07
try Turners .co.nz --they auction off damaged bikes--look in the truck auction section.
If ya need someone to go see sommat ya fancy just gimme a bell

wari
1st May 2004, 14:09
I'm after a late model Suzuki sports bike with either accident damage or engine damage. It must be a Suzuki for obvious reasons and must be 600cc or larger.

PM me with what you got.

Jimmy

look (http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/listings/0001-0026-1255-1285-/auction-10965742.htm)

Jackrat
1st May 2004, 15:18
There is a GSXR1100 in Mt Eden Motorcycles at the moment.
It has no fairings and is set up street fighter style.
What are you up to with this bike If you find one you like??

LB
2nd May 2004, 06:04
I'm curious to know this too!!

Motu
2nd May 2004, 09:45
Where do you want the damage? - front,rear? I'm taking the Pajero out today - I'll keep my eye out for a late model Suzi....don't worry,he won't feel a thing.

Hitcher
2nd May 2004, 15:10
"Damaged Suzuki" sounds potentially oxymoronic...

spudchucka
2nd May 2004, 22:04
Have a look on trademe.co.nz. There is a trader there that goes by the handle "emoto". He imports bikes ex Japan that have been in minor crashes and can usually be fixed up pretty easily, worth a look.

White trash
3rd May 2004, 07:29
There is a GSXR1100 in Mt Eden Motorcycles at the moment.
It has no fairings and is set up street fighter style.

GSX-R1100 is alittle heavy for my intentions. Working in a Suzi' dealership I can repair just about anything realitively easily.

My reason for this is the burning desire to have a dedicated "stunt" sports bike. There is a real lack of top notch stunters here in NZ and I'm looking to change that. Thing is, I need something fairly powerfull, light and late for parts availability.

1998 or later GSXR750 would be ideal. I dont care what the condition is like 'cause I'm going to beat the shit out of it anyway :Pokey:

Lynda, you had to ask? I thought you new me better than that!

Kwaka-Kid
3rd May 2004, 07:39
hey WT that sounds WICKED dude! rock on! :)... I could offer you a GS1000 to buy for such things? :p

Drunken Monkey
3rd May 2004, 09:26

PM me with what you got.

Jimmy

I thought there were enough of these in your workshop? Are you setting me up!?!? I'm very suspicious now...

;)

Ghost Lemur
3rd May 2004, 09:34
So when does the school open? :Punk:

White trash
3rd May 2004, 09:45
I thought there were enough of these in your workshop? Are you setting me up!?!? I'm very suspicious now...

;)

I don't want to offend you with my price brother. ;)

I don't have a hell of a lot of money to start with so I'd prefer something a little rougher than yours.

We'll see how your motor comes out then go from there.

White trash
3rd May 2004, 09:46
So when does the school open? :Punk:

I don't know anybody stupid enough to pay me to teach them how to wreck their own bike!

Drunken Monkey
3rd May 2004, 09:52
I don't want to offend you with my price brother. ;)

I don't have a hell of a lot of money to start with so I'd prefer something a little rougher than yours.

We'll see how your motor comes out then go from there.

Haha, jokes anyway - my gixxer is too much bike for the likes of you! :scooter:

White trash
3rd May 2004, 10:00
Haha, jokes anyway - my gixxer is too much bike for the likes of you! :scooter:
:Oi:

I'll do the "Trash Talking" around here pal!

Motoracer
3rd May 2004, 10:02
Yo Jimmy bro, check this out http://www.stuntlife.com

If you haven't stumbled across it already, I think it'll be of some intrest to you. Watch out for the extensive :bs: though.

White trash
3rd May 2004, 10:41
Yo Jimmy bro, check this out http://www.stuntlife.com

If you haven't stumbled across it already, I think it'll be of some intrest to you. Watch out for the extensive :bs: though.

thanks dude.

I'm already a member.

Motoracer
3rd May 2004, 11:25
Your not WT over there as well are ya?

If you are, nice avatar :moon: :niceone: :lol:

Cajun
3rd May 2004, 12:01
WT would a 1200 bandit do the trick?? alot of the stunters use those?? or the use the old oil cooled gsxr and do the 7/11 trick?

White trash
3rd May 2004, 14:10
WT would a 1200 bandit do the trick?? alot of the stunters use those?? or the use the old oil cooled gsxr and do the 7/11 trick?

Thought about that but I really want something modern with a fairly low front screen for doing "high chairs".

Cajun
3rd May 2004, 15:49
cause i can get hold of some bandit 1200 at a good price, if ya interested i can find out more, they are the first shape,
some of them are naked i do believe

White trash
3rd May 2004, 15:51
cause i can get hold of some bandit 1200 at a good price, if ya interested i can find out more, they are the first shape,
some of them are naked i do believe

"Some"? How many?

Sounds like some dudes got a collection of rooted Bandits

Cajun
3rd May 2004, 15:59
not sure i have my contacts, i was gonna look at one yesterday but father in laws work got broken in to so had to deal with that yesterday, so didn't get a chance to look but, if you are interest i can get more deals for you??

they are a good price, under $2000 sorta price i do beleive

White trash
4th May 2004, 16:26
Anybody got something? I need to get some practice in over winter.

FROSTY
7th May 2004, 16:13
not sure i have my contacts, i was gonna look at one yesterday but father in laws work got broken in to so had to deal with that yesterday, so didn't get a chance to look but, if you are interest i can get more deals for you??

Hey at that price if he doesnt want one i sure do.
They aint the ones that got bought to rob the engines out of for those race cars were they??

Badcat
17th May 2004, 20:14
Hey at that price if he doesnt want one i sure do.
They aint the ones that got bought to rob the engines out of for those race cars were they??

i'm keen to hear of a cheap bandit also.

can't resist a bargain...

k

White trash
18th May 2004, 16:22
Without wanting to divulge too much information, I'll let those interested know that the wheels are in motion.........

Stay tuned. ;)

Eddieb
18th May 2004, 17:54

Hey Cajun, can you let me know what the deal is as well, I could be keen.

FROSTY
18th May 2004, 19:35
woohoo hes buying my fxr150 --congrats white trash -perfect choice
ok ok dream on xj