PDA

View Full Version : Goon in St Johns Area (akl)

R6_kid
24th April 2006, 19:31
Saw some twat on a GN250 in the area between Bruce's Hells Pizza and St Johns area where N4CR and boomer currently have their pads. Anyway, he was riding along with fucking BMX bike on the pack frame, sticking out like 1/2 a metre on either side. Looked like a prat, and didnt look like it was too safe to ride.

Hope it wasnt anyone from on here.

Smorg
24th April 2006, 19:50
Yeah it was me........so what:finger:

R6_kid
24th April 2006, 20:14
Yeah it was me........so what:finger:

you dont have a bike.

Maha
24th April 2006, 20:22
Apparently he has two Gareth..................:ride: :ride: :laugh:

Calo
24th April 2006, 20:31
Stuff that...how are you supposed to filter? :confused:

N4CR
24th April 2006, 20:32
MABEY IT WAS MARK-DORKLAND, ONLY HE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, HE SHOULD GET A TRAILER THOUGh.

justsomeguy
24th April 2006, 20:35
MABEY IT WAS MARK-DORKLAND, ONLY HE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, HE SHOULD GET A TRAILER THOUGh.

Depends - hey Gareth you sure it was a BMX and not his other mini bike duct taped to the back?

LXS
24th April 2006, 20:36
Saw some twat on a GN250 in the area between Bruce's Hells Pizza and St Johns area where N4CR and boomer currently have their pads. Anyway, he was riding along with fucking BMX bike on the pack frame, sticking out like 1/2 a metre on either side. Looked like a prat, and didnt look like it was too safe to ride.

lol what a tealeaf

Ixion
24th April 2006, 20:40
What is the problem? I am glad to see that the old biker initiative is still going strong.

Presumably, the GN was his only transport. And he needed to get the pushie moved. So he took on the motorbike. Good on him, I'd have done the same.

I carried all sorts of shit on bikes when I was young.

Why was he a prat ? Because he didn't have a cage?

This modern obsession with appearance and "being cool" is most detrimental to motorcycling.

I hope it was someone from this site. We need REAL bikers like that. Rep points to him if he is.

Albino
24th April 2006, 20:50
I hope it was someone from this site. We need REAL bikers like that. Rep points to him if he is.
Word.

Back Fire
24th April 2006, 20:56
My old man carried a motorbike he found in the skip home on the back of his BSA 650cc back in the day.... was some 100cc step through thingymabob that he saved and got working

N4CR
24th April 2006, 21:30
Yeah I can see where Ixion is coming from... good point. (I'm just taking the piss really.. at least he has a decentish bike now eh..! pimp paintjob too!)

I found that the fake ram air pipes on a zxr250C are great for holding watermellons on post-ride bbq's. Worked wonders! I had to chuck something down my shirt that time too (chops mabey?), cordura couldn't stretch enough to take watermellon. Well.. kevlar weave don't stretch full stop.

Smorg
24th April 2006, 21:42
Apparently he has two Gareth..................:ride: :ride: :laugh:

how do you figure that?

Smorg
24th April 2006, 21:44
you dont have a bike.

yes i do <_<

justsomeguy
24th April 2006, 21:48
Yeah I can see where Ixion is coming from... good point. (I'm just taking the piss really.. at least he has a decentish bike now eh..! pimp paintjob too!)

I found that the fake ram air pipes on a zxr250C are great for holding watermellons on post-ride bbq's. Worked wonders! I had to chuck something down my shirt that time too (chops mabey?), cordura couldn't stretch enough to take watermellon. Well.. kevlar weave don't stretch full stop.

Bull shit aside - I say good on him for riding that little bike and fixing it up after the bus ran over it.

Most people here are so scared to do anything apart from the norm and try their best to say, do and act like everyone else.

:done: Mark.

Maha
24th April 2006, 21:55
yes i do <_<
The one you ride and the one you carry..................:doh:
Keep up..........

Smorg
24th April 2006, 21:55
I love it when you get all philosophical on me

Smorg
24th April 2006, 21:56
The one you ride and the one you carry..................:doh:

"I see" said the blind man

R6_kid
25th April 2006, 00:16
truth is i knew it was mark auckland, i wanted him to own up to it though... initiative yeh, but i'd pay money to see it again, i almost fell off my bike laughing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

R6_kid
25th April 2006, 00:18
"I see" said the blind man

was house sitting with a friend the other night. Among their 5 pets was a deaf dog, and a bird of some description called Roxy. The most fucked up thing was in the morning when the bird was yelling out the dogs name, to the deaf dog which obviosly couldnt hear it.

BuFfY
25th April 2006, 00:31
was house sitting with a friend the other night. Among their 5 pets was a deaf dog, and a bird of some description called Roxy. The most fucked up thing was in the morning when the bird was yelling out the dogs name, to the deaf dog which obviosly couldnt hear it.

Roxy was yelling "Ratty" basically because that was a name she could yell!

Even though she did wolf whistle at you!

Guess she is crazy too!! :bleh:

crashe
25th April 2006, 01:46
Like Ixion, I too have carried many a thing on the back of my bike.

My theroy is that if you cant carry it on the bike... then as a last resort get the damned car out.

Now to give you a wee look into what I have carried on the back of my bike:
A spare front tyre.
A Dehumidifier.
A child's car seat.
A child's booster seat.
A Old Fashioned wooden Child's High Chair.
A weedeater.
Tool box.
Huge Boxes.
Painting sheets.
Duvets.
Tents and a sleeping roll.
Video Player (brand new and still in its box)
DVD player (brand new and still in its box)

Ok not all at the same time...
But it all gets tied on securely and off I go...:ride:

So putting a BMX bike on the back of a m/bike wouldnt seem strange at all to me... So good on him for doing it. As its his only means of transport, what other way is he to do it... Put the GN250 on the back of the BMX.. Nah..

Motig
25th April 2006, 16:45
Dont go to any of the Asian countries then.:drinkup:

GR81
25th April 2006, 17:23
yes i do <_<
your bike that lives at my place? ;)

Two Smoker
25th April 2006, 19:35
I agree with Ixion...

skidMark
27th April 2006, 22:16

it was me and i'm not kidding shut your pie hole lol

i'm to lazy to ride to the skatepark lol

i take the wheels off it now ... was a tad wide lol

just gotta remember not to lane split lol

skidMark
27th April 2006, 22:22
ive made up a rack as well it aint just strapped to the back...it's a proper bike rack i "fabricated" lol

on another note...

good old ginnie is up for sale

$1600 o.n.o

aftermarket muffler...

alarm with immobilizer and remote start

has had a full engine rebuild , new big end. and gasket set

and a custom marblizer candy apple red paintjob.

need to sell as i need the money for a virago ive spotted.

Smorg
28th April 2006, 08:27
it was me and i'm not kidding shut your pie hole lol

i'm to lazy to ride to the skatepark lol

i take the wheels off it now ... was a tad wide lol

just gotta remember not to lane split lol

did you really laugh out loud that many times? :doobey:

skidMark
28th April 2006, 12:06
yes?:rockon:

Smorg
28th April 2006, 13:33