PDA

View Full Version : virgin mini moto owner

steve k
24th April 2006, 23:10
Hey all. have just purchased a Day 2 and am after some advice. any ideas on gearing especially for kaitoke kart track and also tyre pressures?

Cheers

White trash
25th April 2006, 08:23
Hi Steve. 7 tooth front sproket is essential, as is the wicked pipe available from Team Xtreme. PM The Beast for a price. It's the best money you'll ever spend on the thing.

The Beast
25th April 2006, 14:53
Steve K, will you be racing your pocket bike with the buckets or with us?
or both....

steve k
25th April 2006, 19:57
Steve K, will you be racing your pocket bike with the buckets or with us?
or both....

as they do not race these things with the buckets i will come along to the next mini moto meet and have a crack.

cheers

oh and thanks for the info white trash will pm the beast

The Beast
25th April 2006, 20:00
I see, they use to run them with the 50's or something.....
We are having an indoor meeting in the near future as we were not here to organise the outdoor round this month. More details soon. Obviously as you race the bucket, you have appropriate saftey gear?

steve k
25th April 2006, 21:18
I see, they use to run them with the 50's or something.....
We are having an indoor meeting in the near future as we were not here to organise the outdoor round this month. More details soon. Obviously as you race the bucket, you have appropriate saftey gear?

I would like to say that I race the bucket but it is still a work in progress. Saftey gear no problem. One question though. are sneakers o.k or do you need a shoe that will cover your ankle?

havent seen a pocket bike at a local bucket meeting since moving back here from down south.

The Beast
25th April 2006, 21:23
Yeah sneakers are fine mate. I just wear sneakers.
When they raced at Turners and Growers Grenada they had a few...

steve k
29th April 2006, 21:03
Took the mini moto upto the secret test track in elsdon this afternoon for a run. What a laugh. who would have thought you could have so much fun on such a small bike. infact it bought a smile to the whole family. my missus just about pissed herself laughing:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme . gotta say they are twitchy little buggers. looking forward to getting it on the race track.

whens the next round in welli?

The Beast
29th April 2006, 21:22
I think there is to be an indoor round early may... Will check with the old man...