View Full Version : Track day 3 Accomodation

FROSTY
25th April 2006, 08:15
FOLKS WHO WANTS A BED FOR THE NIGHT ??
IVE ONLY HAD A COUPLE CONFIRMED AND A FEW MAYBEES

Camellia court is the place I've BOOKED
They are in Tonga st
Taupo
Which is just off Spa road -(The road to the track)
I Have prebooked 2 motel units which will take 5 people one cabin sleeping 5 and one cabin sleeping 4 The deal is a warm bed for the night,hot showers and tea/coffee/cooking facilities supplied - as well as the civilised way to do things methinks.
Im getting a special rate of $40 per person per night in the motel units and
$25 per person per night in the cabin.
If you want a bed pay/contact me ---Ill keep a log of names who have booked/paid for beds.

SO FAR I HAVE THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE .
night of 20.5.06

DREAMER - motel--paid
AJ TURBO motel X2 paid
wEASEL motel
Mental trousers -motel
Kornholio x5 cabin paid x5
Eric Cabin Paid
JSG cabin Paid
arven cabin

Dreamer motel paid
AJ turbo Motel paid
mental trousers motel

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP TO CONFIRM YOUR BED

Warr
25th April 2006, 08:21
Good one Tony.. We are staying with friends.

FROSTY
25th April 2006, 12:58
booing --a wee reminder here folk

I'll be in for one spot definite... maybe a second as well... think my bro might want to come down and watch.

I'm sure I've asked before, but can't remember, is this Saturday night, sunday night, or both?

Dreamer
25th April 2006, 15:36
You mean Dreamer not Dreaming, I hope?
And I definitely want a bed in a motel unit (not cabin) for Saturday and Sunday night please.
See you then.

ajturbo
25th April 2006, 16:29
book luke and me for sat/sunday please......:drinkup:.... motel unit would be nice please... (may be able to get rid of luke sunday afternoon....:msn-wink: )

FROSTY
25th April 2006, 17:28
guys roll up --book now or miss out

Kornholio
26th April 2006, 13:45
Just sent you a PM for a party of 5 if that cabin is still avaliable

Giddy up :D

FROSTY
26th April 2006, 21:24
ok Ive got a full cabin and a full unit so only 4 or 5 beds left

justsomeguy
26th April 2006, 21:32
One bed in a cabin please for Saturday night.

Thanks.

erik
27th April 2006, 00:48
Frosty, don't mean to put more on your mind, but you said you've got 1 cabin that sleeps 5 booked, but Kornholio has booked 5 in the cabin and I've booked a bed in a cabin too?
How's that going to work?

If it'll help I could cough up another $15 and go in one of the motel unit beds.

FROSTY
27th April 2006, 08:21
eric--dont swet it matey--Ill sort ot all out-- They are fully booked unit wise but theres possibly a spare cabin --Ill kinda shuffle peeps around as needed once i have final numbers

FROSTY
27th April 2006, 08:23
all those on the list please pay

Kornholio
30th April 2006, 19:49
Frosty, don't mean to put more on your mind, but you said you've got 1 cabin that sleeps 5 booked, but Kornholio has booked 5 in the cabin and I've booked a bed in a cabin too?
How's that going to work?

Its the park bench for you buddy :D :P

Just sent through Bank deposit of 125.00 for 5 bods in a cabin Frosty, cheers

FROSTY
2nd May 2006, 08:08
folks I cant hold bed space any longer without payment.

Arven
2nd May 2006, 10:09
Hi Frosty, I would be keen for a single bed in one of the Cabins for $25 on the Saturday night. I can transfer the cash through if there are still some available? Does that include blankets and stuff?

Cheers,

Mike.

FROSTY
3rd May 2006, 08:06
arven--all good dude -send the moolah through --and yea it includes bedding

FROSTY
7th May 2006, 10:00
A reminder folks --I have only 4 more motel beds available and its first come first served -

Arven
7th May 2006, 10:11
Ok Frosty, I have just paid you for the accomidation ($25). You should see it mon or Tuesday.

Cheers.

Arven
13th May 2006, 09:43
Hi Frosty,

Is there room for one more in the cabins? Is it guys only? (will be my misses). I can transfer you another 25 bucks.

Thanks!

Arven

ajturbo
13th May 2006, 14:08
Frosty I need a bed for saturday night only, still got room i will send money through as soon as you give the nod.

luke (mud boy) MAY NOT BE COMING now, due to the fack that he has school on monday and the guy i had organised to pick him up on sunday will now not be there on sunday... i have only booked him in for the saturday.... so there will be ( may be) a spare bed ( paid for).. in ht emotel for saturday night.....:blip: :blah:

Kornholio
13th May 2006, 19:25
Boomer, remember you havent got accomodation yet ... hop to it :D

A reminder folks --I have only 4 more motel beds available and its first come first served -

I've dropped $40 in your account, should show up on Monday

FROSTY
13th May 2006, 19:42
well thats 2 more for a motel room then --all good

boomer
13th May 2006, 22:55
Boomer, remember you havent got accomodation yet ... hop to it :D

Thanks Mum.. i really should pull finger hey and organise soemwhere to crash!!!

Frosty, whats the Motel # to book and what day are we racing ..oh by the way where and what are we racing...Remember Kids.. drugs are bad mkay :doobey: :blip:

Ps.. RIk.. cheers for the invite today and i cant give you any bling bling cos i need to spread some love and ive been a tight fisted cnut recently.. no ones had any lovin _----> Dover Lovin ----> :yawn: hehehehe

FROSTY
13th May 2006, 23:01
you alcamaholic boomer !!!! Im sure someone will give ya a bed

boomer
13th May 2006, 23:08
Thanks to AJturbo i have accomadation now.

is he a cousin of the fastest Indian?.. no wait thats AJTurbon

Kornholio
14th May 2006, 11:09
Thanks Mum.. i really should pull finger hey and organise soemwhere to crash!!!

Ps.. RIk.. cheers for the invite today and i cant give you any bling bling cos i need to spread some love and ive been a tight fisted cnut recently.. no ones had any lovin _----> Dover Lovin ----> :yawn: hehehehe

Hey Im your Daddy remember....and lay off the piss you little bastard :killingme

I hope ya at least gave Rayza the learn.................................:ride:

boomer
14th May 2006, 16:56
The mrs is gonna come down with the kids with me on Saturday, so i'll book summut tomorrow! Then we can shove the bike on a trailor and cruise in the V8 with the rug rats happily causing amuck in the boot.

I'll prolly have room for one other ( bike & person ) if you want a lift Weasel

Might be sweet dude... you sure you got room on the trailer / enough tie downs etc.. ?

boomer
14th May 2006, 19:26
As of today i have no

Trailor
Tie Downs
Accomodation
Idea of when we're leavin
Idea of where teh track is

Thursday/Friday should see some changes.. as RIk would say i may have to Giddy up :ride:

ok ok...

As far as I know a group of guys are leaving the Autobahn at around midday Saturday, and we havn't got to get to the track, just camillia court, so I can navigate.

You need accomodation? Shoot frosty a PM and see if he's got any beds left... if not then call camillia court themselves and see if they have spare room (their number is 0800 CC TAUPO (088 228 2876))...

I'll see if I can scab some tie-downs from somewhere...

So alls you gotta do is get the trailer and car, and see if you can find any tie downs as well.

Simple... sorted... done.

boomer
14th May 2006, 19:36
cher cher.. i might see if i can get us a hotel there.. kids and all

As for tie doewns i'll go to pak 'n Save and buys a hand full <_<

Teh cars ready..well it will be if the insurance get the fuker of an assessor out and the garage replace the door skin and window in time :laugh:

The trailor.. i'm guessin i can shop around saturday am all the petrol stations :confused:

Track etc etc i'll hop on chat soon and some lovely person can fill me in :killingme

Done like a done thing me old mucker

MD
14th May 2006, 20:30
I was shopping around for tie-downs and didn't realise how costly some were when I stumbled across a good set of 4 at Repco on special $15
And don't leave the trailer hire too late. The first two garages I approached refused over night hiring!

Kornholio
14th May 2006, 20:44
Thursday/Friday should see some changes.. as RIk would say i may have to Giddy up :ride:

At least you stopped calling me Mick...No wait on Saturday you did...............

Pull finger dude :headbang:

boomer
14th May 2006, 22:36
i think you'll find Fish and i were calling you Dick :stupid:

Now, to oil the chain and take the Mirrors off; Frosty.. i hear your a bit of a fanatic on the old scrutineering.. is a 10 pack of park drive ok? :shifty:

Yeh, gotta lose my mirrors as well... gonna get a oil / filter change this week before going down as well... might need to borrow that stuff to oil the chain on Saturday before we head off as well. Is it that waxy stuff? Don't want my baby getting all dirty ;)

Kornholio
16th May 2006, 20:04
So where are we all going to congregate and get totally hammered after teh races??... I know for one that without a Coroglen stop Im going to be fucken parched when the days over

Sounds like Camellia court(where all the cool people are staying...and no Boomer theres no room :P ) could be a no go as we have orders to cease and desist leisurely activities by 11pm(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) so where we getting tanked then?????????????????????????????????????????????

It's where it bolts onto the downpipe bit... the screw holes line up, but the new pipe is a larger diameter than the old one, so gonna be more hassle than I can be bothered with to fit it.

SN4PD
17th May 2006, 18:46
I can rustle up a couple of tie downs if anyones short, also have plenty of trunk space and a couple of spare seats in the Pajero if anyone wants to stash their packs in.

I'll have them if they're spare. :D

SN4PD
17th May 2006, 18:50
I'll have them if they're spare. :D

You can borrow em sure, I also have a can of Putoline Ceramic Chain wax if ya need to spray a spot on, comes with a complementary thumb tip ;)

My thumb tip is quite fine where it is thanks ;)

We've got a few tie downs already, but you can never have too many eh.

You deliver?

SN4PD
17th May 2006, 18:54
You want fries with that :p

I gotta pick the tie downs up when I grab the cage friday night, so you could grab em off me saturday morning or at the autobahn.

Sorry dude... we're too cool for the autobahn...

Could do Saturday am... where you live?

SN4PD
17th May 2006, 18:58
Sorry dude... we're too cool for the autobahn...

Could do Saturday am... where you live?

Normaly panmure, but saturday morning im coming down SH1 / motorway from Wellsford, maby we could meet somewhere on the way.

Kornholio
17th May 2006, 20:43
So where are we all going to congregate and get totally hammered after teh races??... I know for one that without a Coroglen stop Im going to be fucken parched when the days over

Sounds like Camellia court(where all the cool people are staying...and no Boomer theres no room :P ) could be a no go as we have orders to cease and desist leisurely activities by 11pm(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO) so where we getting tanked then?????????????????????????????????????????????

^^More pressing matters folks!!^^

Ok Korny... beers a go go...

I'm sure we'll just gravitate to the nearest watering hole with the most attractive women.

Has to be within stumbling distance of the motel ;)

kickingzebra
17th May 2006, 20:48
If you drink the beer first, you can skip that annoying attractive women step, and go straight onto whatever has an arse...
my 2c :)

Ok dude... if I start getting really loud and stumbling around then don't look pretty :D

Mental Trousers
17th May 2006, 21:56
Ok dude... if I start getting really loud and stumbling around then don't look pretty :D

Don't worry Weasel, you'll be safe. I couldn't get drunk enough for you to look pretty :laugh:

That's a bet I'll take good Sir...

boomer
17th May 2006, 21:59
Weasel.. i'll be heading straight back Sunday, kids and all so i doubt we'll get chance for a beer bro.. not sunday any hows :no:

Yeh... but Saturdays a go go

boomer
17th May 2006, 22:02
Oh yeah.. saturday's an all you can eat affair:drinkup:

Is that an offer?