PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Price

jimbo600
26th April 2006, 12:39
Well price of fuel per Barrel has dropped as of this morning. Price of fuel at the pump has decreased in Aussie. So why has BP yet again raised its forecourt prices? I tell ya folks we being rorted by the big green one. So fuck em I say.

cowpoos
26th April 2006, 12:43
agree with you totally bro....they can go play hide and go find them selves....and they hav the most expensive pie's !!!!

DemonWolf
What alternative did you have in mind jimbo600? =)

Fishy
Fuck petrol prices are rediculous!. I went through $145 worth in the car last week. Just one week!. Thats going to work and back then to Uni twice. Grrrrrr

jimbo600
26th April 2006, 12:49
What alternative did you have in mind jimbo600? =)

Well I won't use BP for gas. (I will for the butter chicken pies though) and I cycle to work these days saving heaps. 30km each way. The GSXR is being converted to bio deisel too.

I guess there aint too much we can do, but hey if we all boycotted BP they might pull their heads in a bit.

Grahameeboy
26th April 2006, 12:50
Fuck petrol prices are rediculous!. I went through $145 worth in the car last week. Just one week!. Thats going to work and back then to Uni twice. Grrrrrr

Yeah but you are saving on fuel for motorbike........whoops was that the right thing to say!!!:killingme

MrMelon
26th April 2006, 12:50
It cost me $8.50 to fill the street magic yesterday! It used to be under $6 a tank! I shall plot BP's demise.

SwanTiger
26th April 2006, 12:52
Buy a Hyosung, $25 = 450 - 500km

Jimbo, how much is it costing you for the convesion to Bio Diesel and where exactly (as in Gas Station) do you purchase the fuel from, also what is the price of Bio Diesel per litre?

Sounds interesting.

DemonWolf
26th April 2006, 12:53
Well I won't use BP for gas. (I will for the butter chicken pies though) and I cycle to work these days saving heaps. 30km each way. The GSXR is being converted to bio deisel too.

I guess there aint too much we can do, but hey if we all boycotted BP they might pull their heads in a bit.

Way to go... cycling to work. Wish I could do that, 74k's one way.. and it gets real freakin windy this side of Mt Taranaki.

hmm bio deisel.... how do you think your bike will run on that?

Finn
26th April 2006, 12:54
Spare a thought for the poor Swedes. I was talking to someone the other day and they mentioned it was $2.42 a litre. Not sure if that included VAT which is 20%.

It will go higher no doubt.

Swoop
26th April 2006, 13:00
Poms in London are over 1 pound per litre... do the math on that one and its around $3.00

BP is always the first to put prices UP.

SPman
26th April 2006, 13:02
Prices in Perth today

<TABLE class=sortable id=SearchResults cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=trline1><TD>ULP (91)</TD><TD>127.6 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=25&rg_code=98&prod_id=1&prod_price=127.6&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>127.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=26&rg_code=98&prod_id=1&prod_price=127.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>130.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=27&rg_code=98&prod_id=1&prod_price=130.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>132.1</TD></TR><TR class=trline2><TD>PULP (95)</TD><TD>131.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=25&rg_code=98&prod_id=2&prod_price=131.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>131.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=26&rg_code=98&prod_id=2&prod_price=131.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>136.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=27&rg_code=98&prod_id=2&prod_price=136.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>138.4</TD></TR><TR class=trline1><TD>LRP</TD><TD> </TD><TD>138.7 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_code=98&prod_id=3&prod_price=138.7&date=Today&rg_type=Country) </TD><TD> </TD><TD>138.7</TD></TR><TR class=trline2><TD>Diesel</TD><TD>135.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=25&rg_code=98&prod_id=4&prod_price=135.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>135.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=26&rg_code=98&prod_id=4&prod_price=135.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>139.4 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=27&rg_code=98&prod_id=4&prod_price=139.4&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>142.9</TD></TR><TR class=trline1><TD>LPG</TD><TD>47.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=25&rg_code=98&prod_id=5&prod_price=47.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>46.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=26&rg_code=98&prod_id=5&prod_price=46.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>48.9 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=27&rg_code=98&prod_id=5&prod_price=48.9&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>50.3</TD></TR><TR class=trline2><TD>98 RON</TD><TD>140.5 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=25&rg_code=98&prod_id=6&prod_price=140.5&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>140.5 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=26&rg_code=98&prod_id=6&prod_price=140.5&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>140.5 (http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/prices/dsp_show_product.cfm?rg_id=27&rg_code=98&prod_id=6&prod_price=140.5&date=Today&rg_type=Metro) </TD><TD>142.2</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

James Deuce
26th April 2006, 13:03
As a percentage of income we've had it really good for a really long time. We still aren't anywhere near European prices as a percentage of income.

DemonWolf
26th April 2006, 13:06
hmmm.. that fuelwatch site seems like a really good idea. Pity there's not one for NZ eh

yungatart
26th April 2006, 13:08
We won't be boycotting BP as it is our preferred station. We get 3 c/l discount there, doesn't make sense to go anywhere else.

Smorg
26th April 2006, 13:10
Spare a thought for the poor Swedes. .

Who gives a shit if the swedes pay more for gas, they have way hotter women and should be made to pay

Finn
26th April 2006, 13:11
Who gives a shit if the swedes pay more for gas, they have way hotter women and should be made to pay

But their women are more expensive too. Market forces in action.

Grahameeboy
26th April 2006, 13:17

Do you want to talk about this??

SimJen
26th April 2006, 13:20
Poms in London are over 1 pound per litre... do the math on that one and its around $3.00

BP is always the first to put prices UP.

Yes but you can't really convert......it should be 1 pound for 1 dollar.
They earn pounds and we earn dollars, realistically 1 pound isn't so bad.
My mate over there earns 40k pounds and he's happily paying a pound/litre likening it to when he lived and paid $1 a litre in NZ. In fact most of my mates are earning similar money to me (figuratively) but pound sterling.
With living costs being higher, it all works out similar.

Smorg
26th April 2006, 13:24
:mega:
But their woman are more expensive too. Market forces in action.

I once paid $300 for a 55yo tongan, I know expensive women............ Most of the chicks in Sweden while i was there were great fun, and tended buy their own drinks, hassle free matenince

GR81
26th April 2006, 13:26
hmmm.. that fuelwatch site seems like a really good idea. Pity there's not one for NZ eh
http://www.pricewatch.co.nz/
that website came into effect about the time gas was a ridiculous price at about $1.10/L haha

Finn
26th April 2006, 13:27
:mega:

I once paid $300 for a 55yo tongan, I know expensive women............ Most of the chicks in Sweden while i was there were great fun, and tended buy their own drinks, hassle free matenince

That'll teach you for paying for sex by the kilo. Swedes are good chicks. I'm currently on my second one. Good value for money.

Grahameeboy
26th April 2006, 13:34
That'll teach you for paying for sex by the kilo. Swedes are good chicks. I'm currently on my second one. Good value for money.

Given your track record do you mean you have 2 on the go......!!

Smorg
26th April 2006, 13:35

haha i thought it was a bargin man $1 per kg. Yeah Swedes are great lasses, Im going recruiting in 1 month....cant wait

Finn
26th April 2006, 13:38
Given your track record do you mean you have 2 on the go......!!

And what, young man do you mean by that? I've just had bad luck with 18 gilfriends. There's nothing wrong with me, it's them I tell yah.

I'm never unfaithful. It's just that the gap between girlfriends can get a bit marginal at times.

Finn
26th April 2006, 13:41
haha i thought it was a bargin man $1 per kg. Yeah Swedes are great lasses, Im going recruiting in 1 month....cant wait

I've been their several times and lived there for a while. Where are you going? Good time of year to go - not too cold. Ghostrider will be thawing out...

Grahameeboy
26th April 2006, 13:41
And what, young man do you mean by that? I've just had bad luck with 18 gilfriends. There's nothing wrong with me, it's them I tell yah.

I'm never unfaithful. It's just that the gap between girlfriends can get a bit marginal at times.

It was 35 last time...geeze guess you loose count after a while eh?

"ever cross over..cause all you will get is left overs!!"

madboy
26th April 2006, 13:43
So how is BP any different to the others? What one does the others follow, or if they don't follow the other soon drops back to what the "market" spelt C A R T E L is doing. I fed $26 into the beast the other day, for 217kms, some of which was done carefully obeying the road rules.

Don't like it, then let's all buy GN250s and trade the Lexus in on a Prius.

Finn
26th April 2006, 13:43
It was 35 last time...geeze guess you loose count after a while eh?

"ever cross over..cause all you will get is left overs!!"

Cross over? I'll slap you bitch.

Grahameeboy
26th April 2006, 13:45
Cross over? I'll slap you bitch.

Only if I can chose the target area....

Finn
26th April 2006, 13:47
Only if I can chose the target area....

Fuck. You didn't just come out, you jumped.

Jantar
26th April 2006, 13:51
Swedes are good chicks. ....
Good value for money.

But they can be torture. My son is currently in Sweden. When he arrived he found that he had to share a 1 bedroom flat with two gorgeous blondes. Only three days in the country and these two girls forced him to go to a soccer club end of season party. Only he found out it was a female soccer club, and he was the the only guy there with over 30 girls.

Now I know he has got at least the equal stamina of his old man, but 30 girls :grouphug: is just a bit more than a menage de trois.

Buy a Hyosung

AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA
:killingme :killingme :killingme
wait...

wait...

AHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA
:killingme :killingme :killingme

Smorg
26th April 2006, 13:51
I've been their several times and lived there for a while. Where are you going? Good time of year to go - not too cold. Ghostrider will be thawing out...

Ill be in Stockholm visiting relly's for a month before carrying on to the uk. Recommendations?

Grahameeboy
26th April 2006, 13:52
Fuck. You didn't just come out, you jumped.

Yep it is the 'leap of faith' my Son.......God forgives me......what are friends for eh?....you are in the wrong Club Finny...

Finn
26th April 2006, 13:57
Yep it is the 'leap of faith' my Son.......God forgives me......what are friends for eh?....you are in the wrong Club Finny...

Oh no I'm not. Didn't you take biology in school? Chicks have asses too.

Grahameeboy
26th April 2006, 14:04
Oh no I'm not. Didn't you take biology in school? Chicks have asses too.

I got top marks......"chicks have asses?".......can I get back to you once I look into this.....blasphemy I say.....

cowpoos
26th April 2006, 14:51
But they can be torture. My son is currently in Sweden. When he arrived he found that he had to share a 1 bedroom flat with two gorgeous blondes. Only three days in the country and these two girls forced him to go to a soccer club end of season party. Only he found out it was a female soccer club, and he was the the only guy there with over 30 girls.

Now I know he has got at least the equal stamina of his old man, but 30 girls :grouphug: is just a bit more than a menage de trois.
they milk cows in sweedie land don't they????

skelstar
26th April 2006, 15:19
A menage à trente then. Poor lad.
I guess hes not only taking FOR the team, but WITH the team as well.

SPman
26th April 2006, 15:31
Chicks have asses too.
Is that what they stick their arses on?

Finn
26th April 2006, 15:34
Is that what they stick their arses on?

No. I believe that's illegal in most countries except the middle east and perhaps Mt Albert.

jimbo600
26th April 2006, 15:35
Buy a Hyosung, $25 = 450 - 500km

Jimbo, how much is it costing you for the convesion to Bio Diesel and where exactly (as in Gas Station) do you purchase the fuel from, also what is the price of Bio Diesel per litre?

Sounds interesting.

Um I'm not really converting the gixxer to bio deisel. I was aving a larf I was.

Postie
26th April 2006, 15:36
back to the point of the thread. it almost makes it justifiable to drive/ride up to a garage with a fake plate printed and pasted to your vehicle, fill up and fuck off. It feels like the gas companies are steeling from us anyway, so why not steal one tank of gas a month top make up for it. I have never stolen anything of any value in my life but every time the price of a barrel increases, the companies increase the price and say its becuase the barrel has increased, but it dropped by a US dollar yesterday and they put it up 3 cents, so how does that make sense. If there was any truth in their justification that the prices rises with the barrel cost, then why does it not go the other way?

Finn
26th April 2006, 15:37
Ill be in Stockholm visiting relly's for a month before carrying on to the uk. Recommendations?

That depends on what tickles your fancy.

hXc
26th April 2006, 15:44
I want to go to Sweden now......

skelstar
26th April 2006, 15:51
Dont know for sure but the cart...I mean oil companies set the price based on what price they bought the oil for. It could be that we are paying for oil they bought weeks ago.

MSTRS
26th April 2006, 16:09
Dont know for sure but the cart...I mean oil companies set the price based on what price they bought the oil for. It could be that we are paying for oil they bought weeks ago.
Using that logic there would be no increases effective the day after a barrel price rise.....
Oil companies are just profiteering

MSTRS
26th April 2006, 16:12
You don't need to, I've seen your harem *is jealous....wishes was 18 again*

The_Dover
26th April 2006, 16:18
Why do oil companies need to buy oil?

Where I come from BP have a load of rusty old rigs sucking the shit out of the ground.

hXc
26th April 2006, 16:21
You don't need to, I've seen your harem *is jealous....wishes was 18 again*
It's not mather of needing to or not. I want to! And that's all the matters!:finger:

Finn
26th April 2006, 16:22
Why do oil companies need to buy oil?

Where I come from BP have a load of rusty old rigs sucking the shit out of the ground.

You were born on an oil rig? How many fathers do you have?

MSTRS
26th April 2006, 16:30
It's not mather of needing to or not. I want to! And that's all the matters!:finger:
Greedy....and don't try the old 'Just doing my bit for the imbalance of male to female'

Rosie
26th April 2006, 16:34
Best you get yourself signed up for a student exchange.
Exchange students are always popular you know :msn-wink: :msn-wink: (where is the nudge nudge smiley?)

hXc
26th April 2006, 16:37
Greedy....and don't try the old 'Just doing my bit for the imbalance of male to female'
Not greedy...Brainy:bleh:

hXc
26th April 2006, 16:39
Best you get yourself signed up for a student exchange.
Exchange students are always popular you know :msn-wink: :msn-wink: (where is the nudge nudge smiley?)
Can't wait 'til after uni. Europe, here I come! First stop...Sweden!

Warning! Once I reach Sweden, I may not be leaving for some time.

TwoSeven
26th April 2006, 16:55
Using that logic there would be no increases effective the day after a barrel price rise.....
Oil companies are just profiteering

Oil is brought as a commodity, 30, 60, 90 and 120 days out - sometimes longer depending on how the oil company is hedging.

Jonty
26th April 2006, 16:59

I spent three months there arount his time a couple of years ago with my ex girlfriend (exchange student):msn-wink: It is starting to warm up a bit over there now and there should be plenty to do. Check out the arcapealago (not even gonna try spell it right) it's fantastic. Also the royal castle and such are great attractions (not to mention the girls). Word of caution, watch out for the snus, the bloody stuff will put you on your ass!!

SPman
26th April 2006, 18:41
No. I believe that's illegal in most countries except the middle east and perhaps Mt Albert.

or should that be more...Owairaka......."Burquas are Us".....

mdb
26th April 2006, 21:09
Isn't the price related to demand and right now China is wanting more and more? That means that supply is tight so it costs more (profiteering statement comes to mind here).

Personal rant is that this is the fault of capitalism and public companies. All any public business is interested in these days is money and lots of it. Seems almost reasonable given the price of fuel!!

vixter
26th April 2006, 21:14

fuck i know were you coming from even harder when your man is a scot there tight as fuck and they do actually keep hold on to the purse string!!!

Ixion
26th April 2006, 21:16
Isn't the price related to demand and right now China is wanting more and more? That means that supply is tight so it costs more (profiteering statement comes to mind here).

Personal rant is that this is the fault of capitalism and public companies. All any public business is interested in these days is money and lots of it. Seems almost reasonable given the price of fuel!!

YES!. Listen to the man. The wisdom is spreading.Nationalise the bastiges NOW. Vote Communist.

Rosie
27th April 2006, 08:04
Can't wait 'til after uni. Europe, here I come! First stop...Sweden!

Warning! Once I reach Sweden, I may not be leaving for some time.

Until you discover how horrifically expensive alcohol is in Scandinavia...

inlinefour
27th April 2006, 08:08
It cost me $8.50 to fill the street magic yesterday! It used to be under $6 a tank! I shall plot BP's demise.

Go and pick up a magic this Sat, bye bye fuel problems. Might have to buy another one so that Mrs IL4 and myself have one each.:nya:

Pixie
27th April 2006, 11:11
What about the theiving government?With every price increase they get more tax.
I saw that lying, hippy cunt Hodgeson trying to put it across that the opposite is the case.That they get less tax with every price increase because poeple don't have the money to spend on other things because they have to spend it on gas.

I guess he figures that seeing as the idiots voted for labour for a third time they really must be morons and will believe any thing.

hXc
27th April 2006, 11:30
I don't drink. Not a problem

MSTRS
27th April 2006, 11:41
Oil is brought as a commodity, 30, 60, 90 and 120 days out - sometimes longer depending on how the oil company is hedging.
Nice of them to anticipate price rises immediately then, but not the decreases...
Fucken cartel doing whatever 'it' wants, and us right where they want us

Smorg
27th April 2006, 16:58
ffs $1.70..............

jonbuoy
27th April 2006, 20:02
I got top marks......"chicks have asses?".......can I get back to you once I look into this.....blasphemy I say.....

Is sodomy still a sin if its with a chick?

babyface
27th April 2006, 20:15
we need to show these ass holes and no one go to bp.
that will teach them.
if they use there brains and one have it lower then everyone else on a wednesday through to friday for those days are benefit day they will make more money then everyone else that is just being greedy.
and we dont have it good the wages are still the same yet petrol gone up and the food shit soon only the rich be able to live in nz.
fuck the government i say and stand up and start being heard instead of allowuing them to treat this country as a business.
the other day not one mp even our so call priminister wasnt in the country all of them went first class and in 5 star motels and had the cheek to say they had our best interests at heart. PULL SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ar15:

Wonko
27th April 2006, 20:45
What about the theiving government?With every price increase they get more tax.
I saw that lying, hippy cunt Hodgeson trying to put it across that the opposite is the case.That they get less tax with every price increase because poeple don't have the money to spend on other things because they have to spend it on gas.

Not quite true

The tax's on gas are a fixed cost per liter meant for roading and the like and the GST content on total price.

The only extra money the governmet makes on an increase in price is th GST amount.

If you have $112.50 dollars a week to spend the government is going to get $12.50 regardless of where you spend this money

Finn
27th April 2006, 20:57
I just filled up the missus SUV at BP with 98. $160 bucks.

James Deuce
27th April 2006, 21:05
Still not as expensive as milk. Milk used to be 6c/l when I were a lad.

MD
27th April 2006, 21:34

Too true Jim. But how well does your car run on milk?
Actually milk was 4c a pint when I was a lad. Lucky petrol wasn't cheaper than milk when we were lads then...the school half pint bottles may have been delivered by Mr Caltex. Drink that low octane laddies it'll give you up and go to get you through the school day :sick: .

MD
27th April 2006, 21:43
I just filled up the missus SUV at BP with 98. $160 bucks.
Sell it now. When petrol hits $2/L those 4WD and SUVs that have cluttered our roads for too long are going to go out of fashion faster than Michael Jackson. You wont be able to give them away with a packet of Weetbix and good riddance.

gav
27th April 2006, 22:05
$1.65 at Shell today, had some discount special on. Wondered why all the cars were lined up? Just drove around them all and straight into a free pump, put $40 in, paid and took off. Good having a small car (Civic)!

Finn
27th April 2006, 22:20
Sell it now. When petrol hits $2/L those 4WD and SUVs that have cluttered our roads for too long are going to go out of fashion faster than Michael Jackson. You wont be able to give them away with a packet of Weetbix and good riddance.

Sell it? Hell, I'm thinking of upgrading. Unfortunately for the SUV haters, most of the owners that drive real SUV's ($150K +) have a bit of money to throw around and couldn't care less if petrol was at $4 a litre. We'll still own road supremacy and happily do our part to deplete the worlds oil reserves.

So sorry, you'll still be run off the road. That is of course if you yourself can still afford to gas your vehicles.

Lou Girardin
28th April 2006, 16:07
Sell it? Hell, I'm thinking of upgrading. Unfortunately for the SUV haters, most of the owners that drive real SUV's ($150K +) have a bit of money to throw around and couldn't care less if petrol was at $4 a litre. We'll still own road supremacy and happily do our part to deplete the worlds oil reserves.

So sorry, you'll still be run off the road. That is of course if you yourself can still afford to gas your vehicles.

So says the man who wants to commute on a bike and tells us it's because he enjoys it.:nya:

But seriously, it jumped 6c per liter while I was away, but who gives a shit anymore. No bastard is interested in doing anything about it, so suffer I say.

MD
28th April 2006, 18:34

That's fine. It's the 90% who wont be able to run them that I'm celebrating. It's far better to be run off the road by a higher class of person in an upmarket vehicle. There's still a silver linning to the price rise. All those 10+ yr old clapped out 4wds Wankjeros, Uglicruisers and ShitheapFinders will be abandoned at the road side soon. Fat ugly Mothers dropping the kids 250m to school may just have to walk off some weight.
There'll be more room on the road for my car which never runs out of petrol. I just switch on auto-fill mode.

madboy
28th April 2006, 18:47
Jeez, you musta been pretty hard up then. Shit, when I was a kid milk was free. So was food. And power. And petrol was free too.

Then when I left home Mum wouldn't fill my car up anymore.

petesmeats
29th April 2006, 11:04
Well I say that we get a group together and we buy some tickets on some flights... Then we could commandeer the planes and fly them into 5-6 different B.P's at the same time. :finger:

That would show the world that if they dont agree with us and our ideas as to what price petrol should be that we will blow them up...

WHOS WITH ME????????????:stupid:

yungatart
29th April 2006, 11:43
The price of gas is going to keep rising- GET USED TO IT and stop yer bloody whinging!:headbang: :brick: :violin:

jimbo600
29th April 2006, 12:30
Well after I posted that I was going to convert the gsxr to run on biodiesel as a piss take, to which some folk fell for it, I found an interesting thing from Holland. A sportsbike that runs on biodiesel no less. This is not a piss take its pukka.

http://thekneeslider.com/archives/2005/02/25/thunder-star-1200-diesel-by-star-twin/

Rosie
1st May 2006, 08:42
Well after I posted that I was going to convert the gsxr to run on biodiesel as a piss take, to which some folk fell for it, I found an interesting thing from Holland. A sportsbike that runs on biodiesel no less.

Of course, if you did convert the gsxr to biodiesel you'd have to deep fry everything you ate, so you had a good supply of used vegetable oil to convert to biodiesel.

Dai
1st May 2006, 09:04

One and only time I went there was in the 80's and beer was $25 a handle. All the people I stayed with used to get rat arsed in their homes then go out and just buy one handle.

Anti freeze does a roaring trade, or was it vodka, tasted the same.

Dai