PDA

View Full Version : Orewa Policing ineffective

kickingzebra
30th April 2006, 18:20
Apparently, according to three news tonight, the Orewa police car fleet is largely soggy today, hence may be a good time to do any wheelies you had contemplated on the main street... If the cars are all drowned, they can't get ya!!

The police will be talking to the Rodney District Council... RDC, eat you heart out. I'm sure they will put our rates up again, to cover the cost of borrowing more money, so they can afford to discuss the costs associated with borrowing money, to fix the problem...

Please note, this thread is purely entertaining to me, I am not seriously suggesting you wheelie off the lights by Maccas... and keep the front wheel in the air for at least 200 metres....

froggyfrenchman
30th April 2006, 18:24
Drown them all! Wheelies for everyone..

Lou Girardin
1st May 2006, 08:37
Oh Deary me, and they were mostly HP cars too.

T.I.E
1st May 2006, 08:41
i can't stand rodney district council, but i love the area. lived out mahuargi west road for years. wicked beaches, cool roads.
but hated the councill.

craigs288
2nd May 2006, 09:53
couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of blokes.

scumdog
2nd May 2006, 10:14
Shame the cost of repairs/replacement is going to come out of the tax-payers pocket eh?:doh:

kevie
2nd May 2006, 10:31
either that or MORE petty policing to get ticket quotas up LOL

Swoop
2nd May 2006, 10:35
Shame the cost of repairs/replacement is going to come out of the tax-payers pocket eh?:doh:
Bicycles???
Even *gasp* foot patrols???

Squeak the Rat
2nd May 2006, 11:33
Oh Deary me, and they were mostly HP cars too.
Aren't those HP guys are experts at identifying road hazards? They need a ticket for "parking in flood zone during downpour".

Lou Girardin
2nd May 2006, 15:28

It's worth it for the gaps in enforcement coverage meanwhile.
Also worth it to see HP guys in old GD pieces of crap.