PDA

View Full Version : Little Cruiser

shazzygirl
30th April 2006, 18:28
Well, I have got back onto the bike, and now would like to get out and cruise a bit with people that are not into passing the scenery without looking at it.:woohoo:
I would love to share the roads with likeminded people who enjoy cruising to a spot, having a couple of cold ones, (or large latte's in my case) of both men and female genders:grouphug: and enjoy the real thrill of riding.
I have done my years way back of riding hard and now I want to enjoy the rest of my life on two wheels and see what is out there of our wonderful country.:niceone:
So if you feel like joining me (I am priviledged to only work in the mornings) so just :whistle: and contact me and I'll be there with bells on.

Meanie
30th April 2006, 19:17
Keep your eyes on the site there is bound to be a ride posted in the next week or so

rfc85
30th April 2006, 19:48
if youz get a cruiser ride together,i'm in-blood or no blood !!! lol

Paul in NZ
30th April 2006, 20:28
We wus up your way today. Went over the saddle road from ashurst (well it's closish). Jeeze did it RAIN!

Hope you enjoy the bike!

phantom
1st May 2006, 08:47
Seems like there is getting to be quite a few of us from the mighty Manawatu. Once I am allowed back on my bike will give you a bell:scooter:

Meanie
2nd May 2006, 21:06
if youz get a cruiser ride together,i'm in-blood or no blood !!! lol
We are thinking of another ride around napier taupo back to ashhurst in the next few weeks we will keep you posted, be good to have you along again

Storm
3rd May 2006, 16:25
Keep me in the loop as well please mate. I've just thrown new chain and sprockets and some flash new hard compound brake pads on the front, so I might actually get to keep Bonez in sight this time:D:D

Meanie
3rd May 2006, 16:57
Keep me in the loop as well please mate. I've just thrown new chain and sprockets and some flash new hard compound brake pads on the front, so I might actually get to keep Bonez in sight this time:D:D
That would be fun to see
I of course will be riding rear gaurd as usual just cruisin :2thumbsup

rfc85
3rd May 2006, 19:14
We are thinking of another ride around napier taupo back to ashhurst in the next few weeks we will keep you posted, be good to have you along again
yep i'm up for it-weather permitting

Storm
3rd May 2006, 19:25
That would be fun to see
I of course will be riding rear gaurd as usual just cruisin :2thumbsup

I did say maybe- I'll try, but the crafty old bugger survived being a young hoon to be this old and this good, so I might watch him a steal a few pointers.

Oh, and I'll bring some wet weather gear this time:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :scooter:

Meanie
4th May 2006, 20:50
I did say maybe- I'll try, but the crafty old bugger survived being a young hoon to be this old and this good, so I might watch him a steal a few pointers.

Oh, and I'll bring some wet weather gear this time:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :scooter:
Yea hes a shifty bloody critter, sneaks up from behind when you least expect it

bobsmith
9th May 2006, 08:35
Hi shazzy, great to see that you got a bike!!! (saw your post a little while back when you didn't have a bike)

If you hear of any rides please give me a yell! I'm a newbie myself on a little fxr150, just been to welly a couple of weeks ago and loved it.

PS. don't you just hate how all the bikes are made for tall people. (I actually can't put both my feel flat down even on the fxr...)

slimjim
9th May 2006, 09:11
:corn: well may be there is a coffee sign.:slap: no bugger o well :Pokey: might need this to talk rather than shout at 105kms tooooooooooo overrrrrrtakeeeeee,,:baby: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :apint:

diggydog
14th May 2006, 13:39
hi yah, u buy a bike to cruise and u end up racing faster than planed.
how's the marauder 250 -what yr ?