PDA

View Full Version : About time to see them marching for justice

slimjim
30th April 2006, 21:03
louise = :gob: =gee after seeing it on the new's today, it felt good to feel the public out cry for those that do not get to hear, view ,the full eveness of justice ,while been in a new zealand court room,:rockon: vioces to those that cry out:first:

Hitcher
30th April 2006, 21:31
I presume you're not talking about a spelling and grammar competition...

Kickaha
30th April 2006, 22:03
I presume you're not talking about a spelling and grammar competition...

Was it even in English?

Patrick
30th April 2006, 22:07
Wild guess but I think it was about the Louise Nicholas "we support you" march...

slimjim
1st May 2006, 10:50
Was it even in English?

what bit did you not understand,

Hitcher
1st May 2006, 10:59
louise = =gee after seeing it on the new's today, it felt good to feel the public out cry for those that do not get to hear, view ,the full eveness of justice ,while been in a new zealand court room, vioces to those that cry out
Errors noted.

The march was led by veteran "rent-a-mob" protestor Helen Wiseman-Dare. A woman who suffers from the media version of Munchausens-by-proxy syndrome.

Patrick
1st May 2006, 11:09
And that doesn't even show the comma use or misuse... spaces before commas, none afterwards..the list goes on...

Rent a mob for sure... a lot of familiar faces there!

MrMelon
1st May 2006, 11:10
"Down with this sort of thing!"

Finn
1st May 2006, 11:41
The march was led by veteran "rent-a-mob" protestor Helen Wiseman-Dare. A woman who suffers from the media version of Munchausens-by-proxy syndrome.

Yeah, it was just another excuse for the man haters to have a bitch and they used rape crisis as a front. Did anyone else notice that all the women marching were ugly? I mean some of them didn't even bother shaving. I've never seen a pretty girl protest at one of these things.

Swoop
1st May 2006, 12:13
Did anyone else notice that all the women marching were ugly? I mean some of them didn't even bother shaving. I've never seen a pretty girl protest at one of these things.
Moustaches and beards are back in fashion for protest marches???:blip:

Finn
1st May 2006, 12:16
Moustaches and beards are back in fashion for protest marches???:blip:

Yes, Helen Clark is quite a fashion icon isn't she.

Swoop
1st May 2006, 12:19
Yes, Helen Clark is quite a fashion icon isn't she.
Yes, she should be put in a museum (preferably in an airtight display case...)

Lou Girardin
1st May 2006, 15:05
Yep, they should all go back to their kitchens and cook eggs.

After all, hanging on in quiet desperation is the NZ way.

Hitcher
1st May 2006, 16:14
After all, hanging on in quiet desperation is the NZ way.
I thought Mr P Floyd said it was the English way...

Skyryder
1st May 2006, 17:47
It's the sisterhood in action. At least they take it to the streets. I don't care if they are good looking or not, shave, wear dildo's, jockeys or whatever. They got the balls to stand up and be counted. Be a fuckin' sad day in this country when that stops.

Skyryder

Oscar
1st May 2006, 18:04
As far as I can see the issue is the suppression of some facts in the Louise Nicholls trial.

Being acquainted with those facts, I can see why on the face of it, it looks like injustice.

It's obviously a very difficult subject to discuss, being as how it's suppressed. However, the fundamental issue that's at stake here is actually one of the basic tenants of our legal system: you are assumed innocent until proved guilty. In short: the suppressed facts are still sub judice so they must be ignored.

Skyryder
1st May 2006, 18:51
the fundamental issue that's at stake here is actually one of the basic tenants of our legal system: you are assumed innocent until proved guilty.

Not any more its not. 40 k's over and it's an instant loss of licence. That's on the side of the road. It's judge jury and executioner for the HP boys in this regards.

Skyryder

Lou Girardin
2nd May 2006, 08:31
I think the issue is; if a rape victims history can be used in court, why can't the defendants. Perhaps they should either allow or suppress both.

Oscar
2nd May 2006, 08:39
I think the issue is; if a rape victims history can be used in court, why can't the defendants. Perhaps they should either allow or suppress both.

[edit]

All will become clear in the passage of time...

Hitcher
2nd May 2006, 08:46
Be careful guys. The suppression orders are still in force.

Finn
2nd May 2006, 08:48
Now that this is over, I reckon the cops are going to pay her a visit...

kickingzebra
2nd May 2006, 09:27
Innocent until proven guilty? Someone has never had driving charges thrown at him...
In the ideal world, one would be innocent until proven guilty, but if you are either young, male or black it is an instant guilty plea.