PDA

View Full Version : Ruthless Wanker

Mr. Peanut
1st May 2006, 12:26
I was looking for a decent 50cc hack to get to work on when I find this guy.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=54610698

Read some of the peoples feedback who bought this guys crappy chinese bikes.
Calling people average new zealand twits, flogging off faulty or non working bikes and generally being an asshole!

How can we stop this?

Note his current auction were he states a 50cc 4 stroke scooter can do 80mph/kph.

Some of the negative feedback is disturbing. :gob:

scumdog
1st May 2006, 12:57
2 % Negative feedback is not too bad - some people would pay $2 for a genuine Rolex and still feel agrieved about the service and or product.
Caveat Emptor and react accordingly IMHO.... AND I bet the seller has to deal with a steady percentage of arseholes too.

Ixion
1st May 2006, 13:00
Most of his stuff is $10,$15 type items. And a few pit bikes and such. Quite a few buyers of the latter seem happy enough.

Thing is he's not offering the same deal as you get from a proper bike dealer. I think he's out of his league selling bikes for road use.

Mini bike, pit bike, for the kids to use off road, buy it thinking a deal like a motormower. But it's not like buying a Honda or suchlike.

Old story, y'get what y'pay for.

Mr. Peanut
1st May 2006, 13:04
Yeah but spending $1000 on a bike which doesn't work? Or two people in a row who broke their gear levers instantly? oil leaks, faulty gear boxes, misrepresenting products. Most people are breaking them on the first day, if they actually get them working. :bye:

At least they look good...

Still the sooner, these POS start crapping out the sooner they disappear altogether:D :ar15:

Colapop
1st May 2006, 13:26
Tardme is a fairground - ya pays ya money, ya takes ya chances.

SLight
1st May 2006, 20:29
Yeah but are'nt some of those feedback pages good entertainment.:scooter:

Sketchy_Racer
2nd May 2006, 18:30
WHO IS POPPIN FRESH??

what a whining bitch

the four stroke scooters can get to that speed (closer to 70) Because they do not run out of revs as such like a two stroke does. It is all about the gearing. A two stroke could go heaps faster if it was geared for top speed.

texmo
2nd May 2006, 18:50
a 50cc four stroke can not do 80 on the flat.

inlinefour
2nd May 2006, 18:52
Tardme is a fairground - ya pays ya money, ya takes ya chances.

Buy shit and you will recieve it, Even looking at the pictures I can see the quality. There is a reason why I stick with Japanese. I think that some peoples expectations was high, but yes at the end of the day hes selling garbage imo. FB is a good laugh though...

Mr. Peanut
4th May 2006, 06:33
WHO IS POPPIN FRESH??

what a whining bitch

the four stroke scooters can get to that speed (closer to 70) Because they do not run out of revs as such like a two stroke does. It is all about the gearing. A two stroke could go heaps faster if it was geared for top speed.

:finger: I'm poppin fresh!! :finger:

As you can clearly see I am (without success) trying to get some truth out of the slimey bugger!

Don't tell me about four stroke scooters! I owned a SJ125 that could do 90 on the flat, period...
That had 12hp!!! :nono:

Rofl "think how fast you would go down an incline of 70 degrees!"

texmo
4th May 2006, 17:56
Buy my scooter (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=599998#post599998) and do 134km/hr on the flat!!! its the same price to

jonbuoy
4th May 2006, 20:16
You can tell a good trader by how they respond to negative feedback - he seems pretty unproffesional. Half these semi-pro traders wouldn't last five minutes in a real job.