PDA

View Full Version : Disturbing pics of a ZZR1400

miSTa
4th May 2006, 22:31
http://www.roaringtoyz.com/ZXRedAlbum/index.htm

Bit disturbing really, not sure what to make of it. :gob: I know one thing though - it's not for me.

Madness
4th May 2006, 22:43
:sick: :bs:

It should be illegal to be that stupid. Only in America I hope (sorry Sarge)

jase
4th May 2006, 23:13
UGLY, Not for me.

onearmedbandit
4th May 2006, 23:54
Hmmm, this sums it up I think...

T.W.R
5th May 2006, 00:57
:sick:
Q; But why ???

A;Too much money & no brains :yes:

Mr. Peanut
5th May 2006, 06:38
What is it with yanks and straight lines? :blah:

Silly japanese and their millions of dollars in r&d making this huge bike handle.
What would they know? Quick lets make it an impractical trailer bitch before anyone finds out weve got taste! :sick:

ZeroIndex
5th May 2006, 06:53
i don't find it disturbing.... i've seen pictures of autosalon cars.. but yeah, does seem a bit of a waste, but it wouldn't stop me doing laps of town :D

R6_kid
5th May 2006, 09:59
the bike culture in america really disturbs me sometimes, seems a lot of them do it just for the image. And after reading some predominantly american biker forums it would seem true aswell. Saw a thread of one guy who had been 'riding for just over a year' and went for a 'a ride' with his mate and couldnt handle corners. On the other hand there are also a fair few smart 'murkans out there that ONLY take their anger to the track on a track only bike and then have some 'pimp' street machine - if only i had that much money.

Sniper
5th May 2006, 12:45
And the Grammy for the ugliest POS bike to have graced our fair eyes goes to ...........

Suzi Q
7th May 2006, 19:45
ZZR you are right - very very disturbing:puke:

TonyB
7th May 2006, 20:12
Are you sure it's not a drag bike, used for actual racing? I've seen pics of some of the top drag bikes at Bike Week at Daytona. Some of them are blinged up show ponies with long swingarms etc like this one, yet they also make around 500RWHP.

onearmedbandit
8th May 2006, 00:56
Doesn't seem as though this particular one is Tony, but looking at their website (http://www.roaringtoyz.com/) it would seem they are good at what they do. They were asked by Kawasaki to create two ZX-14's from pre-production models flown in from Japan.

Still looks like shit.

scumdog
8th May 2006, 08:15
Still looks like shit.

Of course it does - it's not a Harley:Pokey: :rofl:

placidfemme
8th May 2006, 13:11
Well.. doesn't look bad but not really my taste either

LXS
9th May 2006, 18:47
i love it..looks like its going 200k an hour even though its stationary.
then again i do own a gpx

slimjim
9th May 2006, 18:55
:argue: :ar15: :hug: mate the money i could make straight line racing this fucker down the road,, be a fight between my mates just who would ride it, but fuck hold on yeah:2thumbsup

avgas
9th May 2006, 18:58
I like it, looks like a flying sledghammer....and no one fucks with a flying sledgehammer.

Insanity_rules
13th May 2006, 22:33
I have one word for it AAARRRGGGHHHH.

Colapop
13th May 2006, 23:47
I suppose good on them for showing they're capable of doing something like that to a bike - but not my taste.

Lou Girardin
14th May 2006, 07:38
You mean that's uglier than standard?

DEATH_INC.
14th May 2006, 07:57
You guys crack me up. Why are kiwis so much like our beloved sheep that we bag anything that's not like what everyone else does? And remember all you corner demons, in the us some bikes never get outta the cities.....

RiderInBlack
14th May 2006, 08:32
Well I bloody well like it. Wish I had the bling ta custom a bike like that. Too bad I'd have ta leave it in the garage ta keep it clean and ride my other the thrash bike on most rides. Being it out for boring slow "Toy Run" rides just ta make ya losers jealous (yer right, f*cken dreaming again).

Phenoix
14th May 2006, 09:10
What they've actually done is cool, would be a mission to keep clean.
But it would look better on a nice ZX10R or something :headbang:

750Y
14th May 2006, 09:32
wow! i like it. sure.. it's utter masturbation but it shows some pretty good work.

DMNTD
14th May 2006, 10:45
Too much bong to get that bling but ya gotta admire the....ummmmmm...:mellow:
Each to their own though...Nice chrome

onearmedbandit
14th May 2006, 11:31
You guys crack me up. Why are kiwis so much like our beloved sheep that we bag anything that's not like what everyone else does? And remember all you corner demons, in the us some bikes never get outta the cities.....

Whatever. I don't like it, so why knock my decision?

crash harry
15th May 2006, 14:38
Not sure I'd want to ride it on our roads - the lenghthened arm would fuxxor up the handling, but on the US interstates why not??

It looks the bees knees IMHO, as far as the drag-bike style goes.

Lou Girardin
15th May 2006, 15:47

Corners define bikes. If it can't corner, why bother.

festus
15th May 2006, 17:38
Each to their own but I'd like to use it for the drags.........plenty of horsepower and extended length to keep the front wheel on the beast down...........