PDA

View Full Version : My First KB 1000 post birthday

Postie
5th May 2006, 11:54
Well at just 3.31 posts a day, its taken a while, also with many of my post being doomed to pointless drivel (one being a picture of my arse in a bra to make them look like tits, personally I felt a bit discriminated about that as if it really were tits, it would still be in the main forums) still life goes on.

I've met some good bastards on KB, I have family on KB, one brother by blood, and many more brothers and sisters by spirit.
This forum is like TV Soap, a school yard and a huge flat all in one.
Like a TV show because there is always something happening that seems like it has to be made up, and at the end of every episode, there’s another story waiting to emerge and the last one is forgotten about in a matter of days.
A school yard because you have the groups of people who hang out together, the cool kids, the big kids, the geeks, the bullies and the bitches (boys or girls) and the annoying 1st graders. The groups do their own thing but they can play together too. A big flat because even though people have their arguments and disagreements, we normally work it out with a beer and a hand shake and get on with life.

KB introduced me to Cibby and we have been together for 4 or 5 months, we are stupidly happy and have heaps of fun together. So big ups KB(spank) for that.

People on this site are always ready to lend a hand, I posted that I was having battery problems and someone called my cell phone to give me some tips, Fire Fight lent me his battery charger for as long as I needed. Ixon lent me his super cool Yamaha 250 to do my R license. The group stayed with me and patched me up till the ambo arrived nearly 2 weeks ago when I crashed again. These are all people who don't even know my second name and yet are willing to help me as if they have known me my whole life.
There are heaps more people on KB who I think are bloody awesome, Buggy and Cibby obviously, Cowpoos, Dover, Qchk and Custard and that Dodgy dude up north you know who you are TL_Rider) SPB who still wants to buy my plate but is too scared to ask, Frosty, HDTboy, Fishlayer, Sniper, WRT and heaps more.
I didn't mean to drag on so long on this post, but KB seems a little divided and hostile today. shit happens but if you keep churning it, it gets a whole lot worse, smells more and sticks under your fingernails for weeks.
I hope you all have a good Friday and roll on beer o'clock. :drinkup:

p.s, cheers onearmedbandit.

Fishy
5th May 2006, 11:56
Happy 1000th post b'day bro!. Roll on the beer!!! :yes:

Sniper
5th May 2006, 11:56
Well done Postie, and well written speech for your 1000 mate.

WRT
5th May 2006, 12:04
Alright, someone pass the lad a box of tissues . . .

Nice one tho mate, well done.

Kornholio
5th May 2006, 12:30
Lol well done...nearly there myself actually :D

Qkkid
5th May 2006, 12:34
Well done Postie, and well written speach for your 1000 mate.
ditto buddy congrats must pop over and see ya soon been very busy sold our house and brought another up in albany buddy

Postie
5th May 2006, 12:40
Lol well done...nearly there myself actually :D

yeah, I wasn't going to say anything about it, just thought KB could do with something a little more mellow then the threads about JSG, not to say I’m not reading and enjoying them, I am.
Mental_Trousers didn't appreciate my dragged out speech though, he took enough time to read the title and then the post and red rep me for posting that I have had 1000 posts. Red Rep :whocares:

Friday nights and :drinkup: :rockon:

bugjuice
5th May 2006, 12:42
congrats bro :niceone:

and don't worry, MT RR'd me too, for the 600k post (which I thought is a pretty good milestone all things considered).
Must just be his time of the month

Postie
5th May 2006, 12:46
congrats bro :niceone:

and don't worry, MT RR'd me too, for the 600k post (which I thought is a pretty good milestone all things considered).
Must just be his time of the month

yeah, he used the made up word Ghey?? fuck knows what that is? Maybe he is dyslexic

Sniper
5th May 2006, 12:48
Pah, its only red rep, I have given you some green to make up for it I have.

BTW Buggy, what are your rep points at?

GIXser
5th May 2006, 12:52
Well at just 3.31 posts a day, its taken a while, also with
p.s, cheers onearmedbandit.

too much time on here, not enough time to take corners properly me reckons"
(just joshing wif ya..) how is that collarbone???

Postie
5th May 2006, 12:58
too much time on here, not enough time to take corners properly me reckons"
(just joshing wif ya..) how is that collarbone???

hahaha, collar bone is sweet as thanks mate. Doesn't even feel broken. i was only looking for an excuse to re-spray the bike anyway.

onearmedbandit
5th May 2006, 13:29
Congrats Postie, glad I could help out!

Cibby
5th May 2006, 13:30
yah ! congrates Postie

:love:

P.s its almost 6 months now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postie
5th May 2006, 13:33
yah ! congrates Postie

ok, 5 or 6 months.....

Fishy
5th May 2006, 13:35
ok, 5 or 6 months.....

haha keep an eye on that bro, you'll will need to remember when its one year anniversary time :first:

kickingzebra
5th May 2006, 13:35
yah ! congrates Postie

Shes countingto the day, and you are a month behind!! You're gonna be in the gun!!
Good on ya, 1000 posts milestoned! H'rah!

Cibby
5th May 2006, 13:39
Shes countingto the day, and you are a month behind!! You're gonna be in the gun!!
Good on ya, 1000 posts milestoned! H'rah!

na he is safe at this stage...

Has anyone seen Mr. & Mrs. Smith?????

It was a quote from the councilling sceen.

kickingzebra
5th May 2006, 13:41
Thats a great movie... Don't tell me you are cleaning your guns right now?!
Its the first look of dissapointment, that is the killer!

Fishy
5th May 2006, 13:42
Yep got it on dvd. Top movie... especially the seen where Brad is kicking Ange in the guts behind the couch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Qkkid
5th May 2006, 13:43
ok, 5 or 6 months.....
get it right boyo otherwise no desert for you

Postie
5th May 2006, 13:44
Yep got it on dvd. Top movie... especially the seen where Brad is kicking Ange in the guts behind the couch :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
its a good thing he didn't kick her in the lips, he would never get his foot back.....

kickingzebra
5th May 2006, 13:47
its a good thing he didn't kick her in the lips, he would never get his foot back.....
Which lips? shes a famooose motorcyclist, pay some respect!! LOL

Postie
5th May 2006, 13:51
Which lips? shes a famooose motorcyclist, pay some respect!! LOL
yeah i forgot she rides heaps........... and has a motorbike

....... still she has massive lips.

WRT
5th May 2006, 13:53
You wouldnt be complaining if they were wrapped around your meat tho

The_Dover
5th May 2006, 13:56
I still think you are gay.

you ride a fuckin honda for god's sake.

Postie
5th May 2006, 13:57
You wouldnt be complaining if they were wrapped around your meat tho
your about as subtle as a brick mate, very tactful, but she doesn't really float my boat, she was cool in Womb Trader though.

Postie
5th May 2006, 13:59
I still think you are gay.

you ride a fuckin honda for god's sake.

thanks dude.

Hey, i herd your new Gixxer broke down already, now THERE'S a surprise

emaN
5th May 2006, 13:59
for the 600k post (which I thought is a pretty good milestone all things considered).

600k posts? :gob:
that would be a good milestone, all things considered!!!

Sniper wouldn't be very happy with ya!

WRT
5th May 2006, 14:00
Jeez mate, I was talking about if she came over for a steak dinner!

Get you mind out of the gutter.

The_Dover
5th May 2006, 14:02
thanks dude.

Hey, i herd your new Gixxer broke down already, now THERE'S a surprise

It didn't break down. It got home sick. It just missed SARGE rubbing himself on it everyday and all the people coming in and saying how much sexier and faster than gay hondas it was.

I was neglecting it cos I was abusing my thou.

DMNTD
5th May 2006, 15:33
...and that Dodgy dude up north you know who you are TL_Rider)
I have absolutely no idea as to what you are referring to mate,none at all! I am but a mere innocent in this equation sir....:innocent:
Onya mate...just past Go myself but stll waiting for my $200 :angry:

Postie
5th May 2006, 15:39
I have absolutely no idea as to what you are referring to mate,none at all! I am but a mere innocent in this equation sir....:innocent:
Onya mate...just past Go myself but stll waiting for my $200 :angry:
let me ride your bike you big mallow puff......

DMNTD
5th May 2006, 15:40
let me ride your bike you big mallow puff......
Sorry dude but the ZX10's don't come with training wheels and Oggy knobs as standard :doobey:

Fishy
5th May 2006, 15:45
Sorry dude but the ZX10's don't come with training wheels and Oggy knobs as standard :doobey:

Hmmm I wonder why not? The earlier ZX's did....

DMNTD
5th May 2006, 15:48
Hmmm I wonder why not? The earlier ZX's did....

Pity they didn't put 'em on Hondahs then eh Joshy :blip:
Come on what ya got slayer of fish/hondahs

Fishy
5th May 2006, 15:50
Pity they didn't put 'em on Hondahs then eh Joshy :blip:
Come on what ya got slayer of fish/hondahs

Yeah here is the latest from Honda..... its a complete shitter!

Postie
5th May 2006, 16:01

haha, thats ok, so far i have only crashed CBR's (and TT Yamaha's) so technically, i should be sweet on the ZX

The_Dover
5th May 2006, 16:09
The ZX is a poofs bike anyway.

It has a lot of honda in it.

Postie
5th May 2006, 16:25
The ZX is a poofs bike anyway.

It has a lot of honda in it.
at least it goes without needing a mobile mechanic following, even when you chuck a few million at the zukis, they still don't make it round a track.

The_Dover
5th May 2006, 16:35
Except to win the World Superbike Championship of course.

Postie
5th May 2006, 16:53
only because they swapped the engine with a Honda