PDA

View Full Version : 6'0 clock gone wrong

ukbandit
6th May 2006, 18:04
hey gix does this look the oposite to your near miss? this other one has got the one wheel thing sussed

Mr. Peanut
6th May 2006, 19:01
Serves him right for those fugly flame decals...

Really :nono:

The Beast
7th May 2006, 18:03
I've seen a vid of a guy binning that one wheeled thing...

GIXser
7th May 2006, 21:41
pretty much mate-- allthough i think i felt better compared to the chap in ya photo"" hehehe lol

Gforce
7th May 2006, 23:40
must becareful next time.

Jase W
7th May 2006, 23:56
Oh god and he's not wearing gloves.... (tries to push thoughts of extreme pain out of mind).

Silly bugger.

sAsLEX
8th May 2006, 00:02
Oh god and he's not wearing gloves.... (tries to push thoughts of extreme pain out of mind).

Silly bugger.

worst thing is both of them are sticking their arms out, should tuck them in else you gunna break something

Jase W
8th May 2006, 00:06
Thats the ol survival instinct kicking in there...

ukbandit
8th May 2006, 19:20
pretty much mate-- allthough i think i felt better compared to the chap in ya photo"" hehehe lol
and you looked cooler:corn: you still with us after the weeekend up north?

GIXser
8th May 2006, 19:25
and you looked cooler:corn: you still with us after the weeekend up north?
yeah, man the sunday ride was awesome, ya should have been there-- might head out sat" weather dependent" and do some silly shit,, gotta keep practicing me reckons--

N4CR
8th May 2006, 21:05
worst thing is both of them are sticking their arms out, should tuck them in else you gunna break something

Hmmmm... not the countless times I have done it... Not tooo sore if you do it right. I guess there is a technique or somethin eh? Same as the 'not hitting your head' one... (or else mabey I did and have no recollection ;) )

9cents
13th May 2006, 22:14
...methinks if I ever attempt this my martial arts skills might come in handy. Learning to fall and from hight without being hurt or breaking anything is one of the first things they teach you.

sAsLEX
13th May 2006, 22:33
...methinks if I ever attempt this my martial arts skills might come in handy. Learning to fall and from hight without being hurt or breaking anything is one of the first things they teach you.

and do you stick out your arms asking to break a collarbone?

Drew
14th May 2006, 10:56
Have you cats seen the chicks dig scars vid?

Guy goes over the front and ends up with his jaw wired! Now that's gotta suck.