PDA

View Full Version : The "Trash" mobile must go!

White trash
7th May 2004, 08:19
It's true!

Due to a venture requiring slightly more funds than I have at my disposal, my beloved bike is for sale. We all know what it is, what it goes like and how pretty it is. To be perfectlt honest, I think it'd be a great chicks bike.

I have never fallen off it but it did release it's new paint to earth magnetism by jumping off it's sidestand one morning. If I hadn't told you, you wouldn't have known.

I want serious offers with or without the titanium 2 Brothers pipe. Please don't insult me with a stupid offer or I will be forced to send the Wainui crew around to sort you! :ride:

Deano
7th May 2004, 08:53
So what is this new venture.......buying a house?, Going racing? Some dodgy dealings?

Don't say you will be bikeless, although you have a whole shop at your disposal ???

Marknz
7th May 2004, 08:59
It's true!

Due to a venture requiring slightly more funds...

Mmmm, that there stunt bike scheme has gotten really serious hasn't it :ride:

White trash
7th May 2004, 09:49
I'm gonna learn me some cunning stunts to hook me up with some stunning...... :killingme

Marknz
7th May 2004, 09:56
I'm gonna learn me some cunning stunts to hook me up with some stunning...... :killingme

Mwahahaha, I used to ride with these guys in Canberra... http://www.cunningstunts.com/home.htm

Really good guys, but that Bender has spent a shit loada money get that CBR straightened out many many times.

Racey Rider
7th May 2004, 13:03
It's true!
Due to a venture requiring slightly more funds than I have at my disposal, my beloved bike is for sale. I want serious offers :ride:

Will you sign it?! :doobey:

With Love
from
The Trash Man

White trash
7th May 2004, 13:20
Is everybody on this site a fuckin' comedian or what? :niceone:

Motoracer
7th May 2004, 13:28
Will you sign it?! :doobey:

With Love
from
The Trash Man

Now why would he want to depreciate the value of his bike by scribbling on it :spudwhat:

OLD_R
7th May 2004, 13:40
Is everybody on this site a fuckin' comedian or what? :niceone:
For what you're probly asking, we all NEED to have a sense of fuckin humour! :shake:

White trash
7th May 2004, 13:48
For what you're probly asking, we all NEED to have a sense of fuckin humour! :shake:

Go do some work, you! :bleh:

jrandom
7th May 2004, 14:06
Is everybody on this site a fuckin' comedian or what?

Yes. HTH. :p

Wenier
7th May 2004, 14:19
how much is it going for with the pipes? wuts the odo?

FROSTY
7th May 2004, 15:54
Ok dude spill--in that ideal world a guy with a fat cheque book comes along--how big a numbers gonna own the trashmobile?

White trash
7th May 2004, 16:00
10500 seems like a fair price stock.
11000 with the pipe.

Racey Rider
7th May 2004, 17:42
11000 with the pipe.

$10 500! :gob:
I'll do the jokes here thanks! :laugh:

:devil2: WT's gone home. Now we can talk about him, just delete it before 8am Monday!
I heard he's actually got a Kawasaki motor under that GSXR's covers! :devil2:

jrandom
7th May 2004, 20:33
11000 if smoking a pipe.

And 20000 if tripping.

White trash
8th May 2004, 09:00
OK smart guys.

What can you replace it with and how much will it cost you? $10500 for a six month old, well serviced wheelie monster seems like a good deal to me and the three people who have PM'd me about it. :finger:

Heh heh, if I could afford to keep it and have my dedicated stunt bike. It'd still be in the garage.

Racey Rider
8th May 2004, 11:53
:finger:

NOw Now!!

Can't blame a guy for trying to get a better deal for the punters! :Pokey:
:cool:

White trash
8th May 2004, 12:20
It IS a bloody good deal! People will be falling over themselves to get a hold of it. :killingme

Coldkiwi
8th May 2004, 15:10
i wouldn't call that price exhorbitant. remember he originally paid 13k for it girls.

madandy
8th May 2004, 16:31
Seems like a good deal to me...now if I only had'nt been to my mortgage man yesturday and been convinved to "consolidate" for another 12 months... :stoogie:
May I ask what model bike you'll be making into a stunter?
"yes"?
well what make/model?

Racey Rider
8th May 2004, 18:24
Course it's a good deal!

But thats not the point.

The point is,
(and thankyou for bringing this to the surface!),
I'm in No postion to buy it! :cry: :spudguita

LB
9th May 2004, 05:45
Curious to know what you're up to WT - I'm sure we'll find out in the fullness of time.

You can tell Johann I saw his new race fairings yesterday - they're not finished but they look good. (:Offtopic: sorry)

White trash
10th May 2004, 07:32
Seems like a good deal to me...now if I only had'nt been to my mortgage man yesturday and been convinved to "consolidate" for another 12 months... :stoogie:
May I ask what model bike you'll be making into a stunter?
"yes"?
well what make/model?

What ever I can get my greasy mits on.

Must be Suzuki, post '98 and preferably fuel injected. Damaged, lunched motor, I don't care. I just need a stunter!