PDA

View Full Version : Spurs get Gooner'ed

PuppetMaster
8th May 2006, 15:59
Speculation is rampant on english footy forums, particuarly Spurs forums that the Gooners had something to do with poisoning Spurs players before the weekends important match. It was reported that the spurs team all ate at a restaurant the night before the game.
You make up your own mind.

GR81
8th May 2006, 17:49
maybe they ate at the same place the All Blacks did before the '95 world cup final lol

TwoSeven
8th May 2006, 17:58
I watched the match this morning as it was on after the superbikes. Couldnt see what the comentators were complaining about to be honest. If they were sick they would have postponed the match. They started off talking about it and made some comments when spurs defenders didnt run back to defend fast enough, but it stopped about half way thru the first half.

Realistically I thought they left open their defense and were leaving west ham players unmarked when they counter attacked.

Don't think spurs should have been penalised when the goalie picked up the ball tho, it was touched by a hammers player first. Just as well west ham messed up the chance.

Still 2-1 is good enough for me

Big Dave
8th May 2006, 19:56
I am, ow you say...laffeeeng

Scorpygirl
8th May 2006, 20:00
Well unless they had someone like Wilson chundering over the sideline, they have nothing to complain about then!!! :puke: