PDA

View Full Version : Referals

Colapop
9th May 2006, 14:29
It seems to fairly commonplace to have a referal scheme operating in most workplaces. I think this is a great idea. 'They' say it's not what you know it's who you know. 'They' also say that if you refer someone to our company then you're (me, in this case) entitled to a cash reward!
Beca (One of NZ's top Engineering Consultancy's) are looking for staff to fill vacancies across NZ. If you'd like a copy of our "Scope" publication, just send me your email address and I'll add you to the subscribe list. We have vacancies for all types of Design Engineers and support roles ie. Draughting and Admin.

I'm posting this only for selfish reasons - I want to buy a bike and if you join the company I can get a reward too. You get a good paying job (and I'll shout you some beers). This isn't some sort of email bullsh*t thing it's an actual referal scheme I'm hoping to cash in on.
Cheers
Col

ManDownUnder
9th May 2006, 14:37
Sweet - got any jobs going?

(semi serious request - always on the lookout... as we all should be)

Who do you work for?
MDU

skelstar
9th May 2006, 14:44
Electronics Engineer/Tech. PCB CAD, micro design etc.

Dont repair stuff anymore. Done enough of that thank you.

Sniper
9th May 2006, 14:47
Anything going in CHCH?

Colapop
9th May 2006, 15:13
Fire, Mechanical, Power Systems, Wastewater, Civil, Structural (Engineers) Architectural designers, Cad designers, Project Managers... on and on. I've tried copying the text and shit out but I can't get it to paste. If you want I can forward the email to you - that way you're not on some subscribed list...

Nige...

Beca (One of NZ's top Engineering Consultancy's) are looking for staff to fill vacancies across NZ. If you'd like a copy of our "Scope" publication...

We've done projects like Waikato Stadium, Northern Busways (Auck) Grafton Gully, Greenhithe-Hobsonville Bridge Duplication (Me did drawings for that) among many others....

ManDownUnder
9th May 2006, 15:18
gawd mate - I'm under qualified for all the above. Me Sales, Me welding... CAD???

I WISH!

Good luck though

Zed
9th May 2006, 15:36
We've done...Greenhithe-Hobsonville Bridge Duplication (Me did drawings for that) among many others....Good work on that bridge, they should be finished it soon surely? I've been riding over that bridge for the last two years every week day so i've seen the progress and different stages of construction, fascinating to watch! :corn:

As for the referral, i'll give it a miss this time, thanks anyway.

Colapop
9th May 2006, 16:11
gawd mate - I'm under qualified for all the above. Me Sales, Me welding... CAD???

I WISH!

Good luck though
Why not? That's where I came from. AND Infratrain has options for getting on the job training converted to quals. A very comprehensive list of units that you can apply to a qualification. Guys (and gals) with practical experience are invaluable. A good opportunity to get off site and into an office environment.

SlowHand
9th May 2006, 19:16
do tell me more. StratB@gmail.com- esp about Arch designer, Project Manager.
Currently a prenail draghtin cartoonist. I love the trainin incentive