PDA

View Full Version : Marauder riders

diggydog
9th May 2006, 18:26
Hi, just wanting 2 know How many of us in & around hamilton or waikato area.As i'm just new with this type of bike, this is the first time i've ever had a suzuki cruiser.
would like to do More rides and check out other bikes, also may organise a ride at a later date with suggestions.

Waylander
9th May 2006, 18:37
Lias (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=2195)is about the only other one I know mate.

slimjim
9th May 2006, 18:38
Hi, just wanting 2 know How many of us in & around hamilton or waikato area.As i'm just new with this type of bike, this is the first time i've ever had a suzuki cruiser.
would like to do More rides and check out other bikes, also may organise a ride at a later date with suggestions.

:corn: also check with road and sport, know they deal with a lot of these bikes too:cool:

Hitcher
9th May 2006, 20:45
Marauders are great bikes. Mrs H has had two. I greatly enjoy riding it. Good exercise for one's grin muscles.

diggydog
9th May 2006, 22:13
hi there, thanks 4 the reply, i have rode with lias not so long ago (EASTER ) BREAK where he had a spill,poor bugger u don't wish that with anyone.

diggydog
9th May 2006, 22:23
i may check road and sport as i've got to see them, thats where i got my bike from.
thanks

shazzygirl
10th June 2006, 15:01
Been a while since I been on this site. I ride a maurader but I don't know if you interested in my sort of bike are ya. hehehe
:scooter: