7500-8000 rpm and just splutters and is realy hesitant

any ideas would be cool.
thanks

slimjim
9th May 2006, 21:42
has it been tuned, don't fuck around with it ,take her to the garage:corn:

Colapop
9th May 2006, 21:46
Put it back in the garage til the end of the year, then get it out and sell it to me at a reasonable price!! (seriously)

orangeback
9th May 2006, 21:48
it probly dont like the fule youve bean puting in it ove lately , shit in the carbs, had a 92 N new at one stage. it went hard in a streight line though :corn:

luckystrike
9th May 2006, 21:50
na its cool man ill keep her:cool:

yeh might just take her to someone.

know any1 good in auckland.
i work just down the road from colmens suzuki
are they any good?

Sensei
9th May 2006, 21:50
Will have crap fuel in it from shit round , empty tank & flush with new fuel drain carbs & run new fuel through them as well with the drains open till run clean ,turn off then full with fresh gas & try again . If no better the carbs will need to be cleaned out & blown clean with compressed air & checked .

Qkchk
9th May 2006, 21:53
na its cool man ill keep her:cool:

yeh might just take her to someone.

know any1 good in auckland.
i work just down the road from colmens suzuki
are they any good?
Colemans are good I would recommend them to anyone. However I perfer to take my bikes to Henderson Motorcycles, View Road Henderson. They do a top-notch job and have the meanest dyno there.

luckystrike
9th May 2006, 22:03
thanks mate there nice and close aswel.

Colapop
9th May 2006, 22:04
Never hurts to ask - right??

Mr. Peanut
9th May 2006, 22:31
YOu need a mister turbo kit, thatll make it run real good :P

nadroj
9th May 2006, 22:41
Change the fuel, Drain the bowls & clean or replace the plugs. I take it a new battery has been fitted. You haven't put any thing in the airbox intakes to restrict flow? Pretty sure it will be dirty plugs.

FROSTY
9th May 2006, 22:55
id try tossing 10 littres of avgas in there and take her for a good thrash.

luckystrike
9th May 2006, 23:40
sweet ill give it a go.
thanks

slimjim
10th May 2006, 08:04
:nono: :zzzz: wouldn't do that til you drain and view first, however would have thought you would have checked and reset spark plugs, before taking her on the road,:nya: still reckon get the bike shop to check hit out, $125.00 bucks is cheep.:angry:

MSTRS
10th May 2006, 08:57
If it starts, runs fine but just won't rev past 8000, then chances are it is dead fuel. Frosty is right - drain the tank (if you can) then use high octane avgas to top up. Mine does not have a prime position on the fuel tap & with vacuum feed it'll take a bit of running before the fresh fuel reaches the carbs

luckystrike
10th May 2006, 16:31
well NADROJ you were right. ijust put new plugs in draned the fuel out of the carbs.emptyed the fuel out of the tank put blow it all out put new fuel in a bit of carb cleaner and fuck me its a differant bike its so mint mate.
p.s thanks for selling it to me:doobey:

Colapop
10th May 2006, 16:40
Ahh... so I see ... Good work that man.