PDA

View Full Version : I have a Dream

IronicCapers
10th May 2006, 09:38
With the advent of Lotto Powerball i had a decent use that Im sure everyone could agree that would be a damn good way to spend it.

1. Buy a fuck load of land and develope it. The developements would include an SX, MX and Enduro track and at the forefront of the park would be an FMX circuit. Beside that would be a strip of tarseal that no doubt could be for the roadies. It would be a great testing ground for riders great and average and perfect place for travellors to visit(CRUSTY's!!!!!).

2. Next up would be a premises within auckland that would be a retailer in Extreme sports, selling cameras,clothing, safety material and damn good advice along with some of the newest and coolest gizmos and gadgets that New Zealand usually gets 2 years later.

3. A travelling group to go riding with other Kiwi Bikers filming their riding and general antics and then making a DVD of what New Zealand has to offer, and then round the world to see what other rides offer.

4. No doubt its gonna take good bikes to do this so id get bikes for me an my partners.

5. High Interest bank account 2years or more would be the way to prolong the money/cashflow. Get big and then get bigger is the general idea.

What a Dream that would be!

Motu
10th May 2006, 10:02
And around the outside a big 1/2 mile dirt track - International Longtack Speedway and American Flattracking....and a place for Motu to while away an afternoon....

Switch
10th May 2006, 10:42
That sounds like a damn good dream :yes:

Dont_die_wondering
10th May 2006, 11:55
and you could have burnout pads, and showrooms, and a huge garage, and a storage warehouse, and you could rub shoulders with big bike importers.... and...and :rockon:

IronicCapers
10th May 2006, 19:58
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (angel sounding thingi) Yeah that was the general idea to become one of New Zealands prominent bike figures.