PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Spanish GP - Jerez

Deano
10th May 2004, 10:12
Righto,

who would like to come around to watch the MotoGP ?

I was thinking Thursday 13th about 7.30pm at my place.

I have room for about 12 or so people.

Please PM if you're keen, and I will give further details.

curious george
10th May 2004, 12:03
Couldn't shift it to Auckland, could you?? It's much closer....
Or perhaps if I sent you a VCR cassette, would you mind videoing it for the Auckland mob? Pretty please??

White trash
10th May 2004, 12:11
Or perhaps if I sent you a VCR cassette, would you mind videoing it for the Auckland mob? Pretty please??

I'll do it as I've got it coming each week on VCR anyway. MotoGP warm up, 125, 250 and MotoGP main event. All uncut including interviews.

Give me a shout on the ol' PM with ya details.

LB
14th May 2004, 05:40
Thanks a heap to Duckman (for supplying the footage) and Deano (for supplying the venue and equipment). Talk about a wet race Trevor. And what about Rossi's BIG "opps" in lap 12? Man oh man.

Anyway, thanks a heap guys.

White trash
14th May 2004, 08:31
Thanks a heap to Duckman (for supplying the footage) and Deano (for supplying the venue and equipment). Talk about a wet race Trevor. And what about Rossi's BIG "opps" in lap 12? Man oh man.

Anyway, thanks a heap guys.

What she said! Thanks guys that was thouroughly enjoyable. Especially the warm up lap and the last 2 laps (which was all I saw, don't ask me to explain.)

RiderInBlack
14th May 2004, 09:41
That would be worth coming down to AK for. Sitting around the tele with a few bikers, having a few beers, watching the MotoGP:2thumbsup (bets fu*king Rugby:finger: hands down).

duckman
14th May 2004, 09:43
That would be worth coming down to AK for. Sitting around the tele with a few bikers, having a few beers, watching the MotoGP:2thumbsup (bets fu*king Rugby:finger: hands down).
Yea we did this for the 1st race and the only people who showed up were Dave and Steve. :whistle:

RiderInBlack
14th May 2004, 09:47
Yea we did this for the 1st race and the only people who showed up were Dave and Steve. :whistle:Sorry DM. Bit slow on that one:doh: . Drop us a line for the next one, OK:niceone: Thanks.

Deano
14th May 2004, 20:19
Yea we did this for the 1st race and the only people who showed up were Dave and Steve. :whistle:

There were 12 in the garage watching this time - might need some more chairs if any more are keen, but will try to accomodate.

I will bring the gas heater out next time for those who weren't in their leathers.

Good to see you all there.

Thanks again to duckman for supplying the disc :2thumbsup