PDA

View Full Version : The Epic Begins!!!

R6_kid
10th May 2004, 12:48
I have finally got off my ass and have found some time to begin a rough/loose build of the ZXR. I'm still waiting on the top half of the the tripple clamps before i can but the front end on but i will endeavor to put the rest of the bike together. If anyone one wants to lend me a hand (preferably someone with some knowledge about putting bikes together) send me a PM and i'll try sort something out. I have put together a website to let you all track my progress and i will post a link once its on the web.
cheers
gareth

Posh Tourer :P
11th May 2004, 20:15
good luck :)

White trash
12th May 2004, 16:58
Go hard, Gareth. You'll learn more about your bike in a day doing it your way than alot of others learn in a lifetime.

It'll be cool to see how it comes along. Maximum respect-ah!

R6_kid
12th May 2004, 21:22
watch yourself white trash!!! My next bike is gonna either be a ZX6-R or a nice old GSXR-600 - JUST LIKE YOURS!!!, respect to all riders of XR range bikes - aight
neways the g/f saw the gsxr-600 in a recent UK bike mag and sed i need to get one of them!!!
thanks for the support guys, i'll keep you posted.

FROSTY
12th May 2004, 21:35
dude if ya want a hand bring the bike here and well get stuck in

White trash
13th May 2004, 09:20
watch yourself white trash!!! My next bike is gonna either be a ZX6-R or a nice old GSXR-600 - JUST LIKE YOURS!!!, respect to all riders of XR range bikes - aight
neways the g/f saw the gsxr-600 in a recent UK bike mag and sed i need to get one of them!!!
thanks for the support guys, i'll keep you posted.

Nice old GSXR? You wash your mouth out!

R6_kid
13th May 2004, 16:09
Nice old GSXR? You wash your mouth out!

White trash: Wheres my keys??? :confused:

gareth_d: I dont know :D

sorry couldnt help myself.

OK OK, nice new GSXR! does that make you happy, geez cry me a fricken river here!!!

:D