PDA

View Full Version : OCC CAT Chopper

SlashWylde
13th May 2006, 10:49
One of the Teutuls latest creations. Pretty cool I reckon. I'll have to see if I can find a copy of the TV prog on eD2K.

http://www.cat.com/cda/layout?m=73180&x=7

slimjim
13th May 2006, 10:56
:scooter: yup agree fully:rockon: :yes:

sunhuntin
13th May 2006, 11:28
i like it. wish we could get occ on free tv. gotta rely on dvd for my fix, and they are damned expensive.

"D" FZ1
13th May 2006, 11:41
Awesome looking bike :rockon:

Troll
13th May 2006, 17:51
caterpillar have a lot to answer for

in europe they have taken over distribution of hd spares

result decreased inventories at dealers and more profit for the factory

great stuff untill you actually want some parts for your bike and shops stock nothing but bloody tee shirts

no matter what part you want it has to be ordered and then you wait and wait and wait

fair enough on some rarer items but on consumerable items like batteries black boxes etc this is a £$$%^ing joke.

OCC building a bike to celebrate a company that make it harder to get parts and keep your bike on the road ?????

selectedgrub
20th May 2006, 09:17
That's just wrong, UGLY

popelli
20th May 2006, 19:00
That's just wrong, UGLY

wrong its very ugly

Storm
20th May 2006, 19:16
To each his own eh?
There'll be folks out there who'd fill a 44 gallon drum with dribble over that bike

Wellyman
20th May 2006, 19:38
Freakin nice chopper. nice colour and style.
WM

Wired1
20th May 2006, 22:23
This is a great looking bike and although I wouldn't want a bike that looked like a bulldozer, it is very cleverly put together to pick out the typical caterpiller features, but it ain't really a chopper now is it? I mean I enjoy the show and would like to own at least half of the bikes they build but this is just bolting together brand new parts and making new bits with state of the art water jet machines and cnc lathes. A chopper by definition is a bike that has been "chopped" ie an existing bike that has been altered to make it cooler. The only chopping that goes on with these bikes is occasionally cutting up brand new guards or exhaust pipes. Still a nice bike but not a true chopper.

Shadows
21st May 2006, 21:32
Well that's going to do fuck all to put an end to the tractor jokes won't it!