:soon:
:kick:
:whocares:

Two Smoker
10th May 2004, 22:28
What info?

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 22:36
Just Anything Need To Know More About My Kawasaki ZXR250r That I Can Do To It To Make It Proform Better In Some Way

Two Smoker
10th May 2004, 22:38
Just Anything Need To Know More About My Kawasaki ZXR250r That I Can Do To It To Make It Proform Better In Some Way
The biggest problem with performance of a bike is the rider, the bike will generally always out perform the rider, best thing to do is get decent gear and decent tyres
if you want to spend big go the suspension route.......

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 22:41
Arhh i see im a pretty good rider and take corners like a pro and all yeah so what...........SWEET

Two Smoker
10th May 2004, 22:43
Arhh i see im a pretty good rider and take corners like a pro and all yeah so what...........SWEET
How big are your chicken strips and how worn are your sliders???

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 22:48
Dont know about my chicken strips but my sliders are abit worn whys that..?

Two Smoker
10th May 2004, 22:49
Dont know about my chicken strips but my sliders are abit worn whys that..?
It will show whether you are pushing the motorcycle to the limits..... just because you get you knee down, doesn't mean your pushing it too the limits, getting to the edge of the tyre/scraping the pegs means you are....

Motoracer
10th May 2004, 22:52

Damn! too bad you'r down there otherwise you could have shown us how its done on a ride sometime.

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 22:53
R yes i have done that abit scraped the pegs along the ground when i turn corners, it gives me the shits cause im not use to it probably but i think i will......cause i want to be a racer :laugh:

Two Smoker
10th May 2004, 22:53
Damn! too bad your down there otherwise you could have shown us how its done on a ride sometime.
LMAO:lol: maybe a KB run down there MR?

Motoracer
10th May 2004, 22:55
LMAO:lol: maybe a KB run down there MR?

Tempting, very tempting but we'll have to pass on this one I think.

Two Smoker
10th May 2004, 22:56
Tempting, very tempting but we'll have to pass on this one I think.
MR that was YOUR 1000TH POST muahahahaha

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 22:58
:sweatdrop Ha Ha Yeah Man Im Keen SomeTime :soon: :lol: Ill Been Keen To Take My Killer :ar15: Suzuki RG150 Out On The Track... :Pokey:

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 23:00
Wow MotoRacer You Just Hit The 1,ooo JackPot a Ya Ya:lol: :laugh:

Motoracer
10th May 2004, 23:05
MR that was YOUR 1000TH POST muahahahaha

Yup, woohoo! the moment i had been waiting for. The flashy "X" star!!!! I feel so special now!!!

Still four more to go though... damn... :bash:

Hey sk8rboi, there's an open day at manfield on 30th of May for road riders. Head down if ya can.

Shawn
10th May 2004, 23:11
Hey skt..are you just fu#%ing around or a retord….!!...ur posts sound totally pointless…

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 23:14
Hey skt..are you just fu#%ing around or a retord….!!...ur posts sound totally pointless…
Well no im not fucking around or a retard (get ur spelling right) and yeah i am kind off like a point-less person like you :sleep:

That Rides Little Funny Mopeds :scooter:

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 23:16
To MotoRacer : yeah bud i will try and make it down if i can just keep an eye out for my motorbike if you i get there and yeah..........would be sweet

Shawn
10th May 2004, 23:19
That Rides Little Funny Mopeds :scooter:

grow up... :angry2: :bash:

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 23:21
Yeah what every moped :scooter: rider.......dream on with the dream you may get there one day

:Playnice: RESPECT OTHERS :Oi: RESPECT OTHERS

:kick:

Two Smoker
11th May 2004, 00:10
Yeah what every moped :scooter: rider.......dream on with the dream you may get there one day

:Playnice: RESPECT OTHERS :Oi: RESPECT OTHERS

:kick:Here you have just asked to be respected and to respect others, yet on the "FXR unsafe" thread, you bagged the FXR and the riders of the FXR, i don't see that as being respect for them...... Motoracer on occasion is a FXR rider, so how about you leave that shit that you were carrying out on the FXR website and stop posting pointless threads and posts, or piss off. This is a respectable site with people that are mature and post and create threads that are useful and knowledgable, so far i have seen none of that in you....

Antallica
11th May 2004, 00:25
Yep, I'm sick of you already from the other forums. Grow up man, what are you, 12?

Sk8r_Boi_
11th May 2004, 09:17
If You Read May Profile You Will Know........Just Because Im New To This

FROSTY
11th May 2004, 09:29
Enrol in a riding school. You are young enough to unlearn any bad habits you might have picked up.
Before you get pissed off --Im three times your age and have never stopped riding since I was 14 years old. Even so I still have a lot to learn about going fast.
Come along to one of the Brian bernard race schools at Taupo or I think there is one down at manfeild.

Motoracer
11th May 2004, 09:32
Ok here is a piece of advise. Read the posts in the threads first. See what kind of disscussions go on around here. If you think thats your cup of tea, by all means join and contribute.

If you however decide to go on like this, I am sure you will have everyone ignoring you or if it gets bad enough the administrator might be able to kick you off.

We are a fun bunch and not some boaring group of old farts but this definetly isn't a teeniebopper chat room.

FROSTY
11th May 2004, 09:50
:calm: Guys this is a 16 year old we are talking to here. Everybody can make dumb comments from time to time.
Why Not start again without the mudslinging both ways?
Sc8r boi --Look heres reality --I know you are 10 feet tall and indestructable.--But your bike is capable of 180km/h -possibly a bit more
Unless you have been racing before buying it then you need to explore its abilities as it stands before looking to tweak it up.
I don't want to sound like Im putting ya down here
I've buried too many mates whose balls were bigger than their ability
I wouldn't want you to be one of them

jrandom
11th May 2004, 09:59
If You Read May Profile You Will Know........Just Because Im New To This

That photo of the ZXR in your profile looks suspiciously like the ones that bike shops take for ads on BikePoint and the like.

Please stop being silly. It's annoying, and detracts from the quality of the forum. Why don't you surprise us all by writing a few posts in something resembling proper English, eh? Don't know how old you are, but I'm pretty sure I could have managed better by age 7 or so.

Unless you're a troll, in which case, well done, and you can go away now. Ta.

shandawg
11th May 2004, 10:19
heh, looks a lot like the block wall at Mt Eden Motorcycles!

You travelled a long way to buy a bike mate!

Anyway, drop the attitude and chill out and I'm sure you'll get some respect. I'm a new member too and find these guys friendly and helpful. :2thumbsup

aff-man
11th May 2004, 11:20
That is mt edens zxr. Did you buy it????? if so you shouldn't need to tweak it those guys set the bikes up properly. And if you are new to riding start thinking about how you ride if the bike is feeling a bit odd it may be your riding position. Check tyres as well cause there is no substitute for good rubber

riffer
11th May 2004, 11:28
Strange... maybe they haven't updated their page yet.

http://mountedenmotorcycles.bikepoint.co.nz/portal/alias__mountedenmotorcyclesNZ/tabID__5588/UsedBikeID__73462/DesktopDefault.aspx

looks like it's still for sale.

riffer
11th May 2004, 11:29
Strange... maybe they haven't updated their page yet.

http://mountedenmotorcycles.bikepoint.co.nz/portal/alias__mountedenmotorcyclesNZ/tabID__5588/UsedBikeID__73462/DesktopDefault.aspx

looks like it's still for sale.
My mistake ... different bike.

Sorry

jrandom
11th May 2004, 11:37
That is mt edens zxr. Did you buy it?????

Don't be daft, man. He found the picture on the web somewhere and thought it looked cool.

Firefight
11th May 2004, 15:53
[QUOTE=shandawg]heh, looks a lot like the block wall at Mt Eden Motorcycles!

You travelled a long way to buy a bike mate!

Ha, sprung ! :shit:

F/F

k14
11th May 2004, 16:15
He can't even spell New PLymouth properly. What a joke.

Shawn
11th May 2004, 16:29
hey you guys about to make him cry...i think all of us need to come down and so is sk8...hopefully he got the idea...

Posh Tourer :P
11th May 2004, 21:24
Don't be daft, man. He found the picture on the web somewhere and thought it looked cool.

Hey..... thats what i did..... :P at least I own the bike though, and I'll post my own piccie when I buy a digital cam or TS gets around to having his digital when the bike is actually clean and in a good place for a photo shot

Sk8r_Boi_
11th May 2004, 22:25
Hey, Yeah I Will Not Be An Plain Idoit Now And Start Being A True KB And Not Being A Fuck Sorry Guys My Bad, Hope I Didnt Piss You Off To Much, I Wont Do It Again..

Andrew
11th May 2004, 22:26
This dude, he like tries to hard. Whats all that about? :spudwhat:

wkid_one
12th May 2004, 08:23
Hold on CelticNo....I rung Mount Eden Bikes and this one is still for sale tho

http://www.bikepoint.co.nz/portal/alias__bikepointnz/tabID__3553/UsedBikeID__70173/DesktopDefault.aspx

Here is a pic of it for those who won't click the link

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/image.php?u=1126&type=profile&dateline=1084177411

Maybe Skr should buy this one?

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 09:12

http://www.bikepoint.co.nz/portal/alias__bikepointnz/tabID__3553/UsedBikeID__70173/DesktopDefault.aspx

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/image.php?u=1126&type=profile&dateline=1084177411

:brick: Well funny that cause i do actually have a kawasaki ZXR250r like that but dont have a digital camera like most people dont have them selfs anyway. i will go out and buy a digital camera and take a photo of my kawasaki and i will show you proof that i actually have one that looks very alike that one.....

I will try and get a digital camera :soon: !!!!!!

:done:

FROSTY
12th May 2004, 09:19

hmm --sprung --doncha hate it when u get caught

White trash
12th May 2004, 09:20
:brick: Well funny that cause i do actually have a kawasaki ZXR250r like that but dont have a digital camera like most people dont have them selfs anyway. i will go out and buy a digital camera and take a photo of my kawasaki and i will show you proof that i actually have one that looks very alike that one.....

What are the chances! Two late model ZXR250s in the same colour scheme in NZ. Just bring it to Manfeid next weekend and I'll verify it for everyone.

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 09:27
Ok See You There If I Can Make It, Laters

aff-man
12th May 2004, 09:55
By the way way i know of a zxr250a and a zxr250c but i never knew there was a zxr250r what is the difference if the bike exists ????

R6_kid
12th May 2004, 16:00
hey sk8r,
im new to this game, i also have a ZXR250, so does andrew, and so does AFF-MAN and probably as many as 5 others. Mine is in parts and i am gonna be building it up to put on the road. Now assuming you paid full price for your ZXR, which woulda been in the vicinity of around $5,000, the question im asking you is: If you own a ZXR250 AND a RG150 then why didnt you just spend your money on buying an Aprilia RS250, a Yamaha TZR250, a Suzuki RGV250 or a Honda CBR250??? All these bikes are race spec or two stroke and would be a lot "boy-racer" like. I myself am i "boyracer" I got my skills from riding with some Ulysses (sorry if i spelt it wrong) people on a training day. If you want to get respect from people, Ride well, and have a phat ride, it dont have to be fast to be cool. My ZXR wont be pushed too hard but i am planning on running neons and a few other custom mods. Did you think about an exhaust system - the obvious first for increased "performance" as it gets you another 2-10 horses out of ur bike, or how bout losing some weight so you bike dont have to push as had :eek:

R6_kid
12th May 2004, 16:10
i do agree with the others, best way to increase performance is to improve your riding. If you want to do it through your bike, go tires, brakes, suspension, before you even touch the power.
Then you can try pumping up the pony with a better exhaust system, i've also heard that ZXR's have trouble with cooling unless its going fast so maybe a beefier radiator fan. From what i have heard, bike mechanics arent to fond of 250's, too small, too much of a pain in the ass!!!
Just remember, 95% in here (give or take 5%) are only amateurs and enthusiasts, so the best thing to do is go talk 2 a bike shop or a performance workshop and ask them for advice, afterall they aint gonna charge for asking questions.

Two Smoker
12th May 2004, 16:40
hey sk8r,
im new to this game, i also have a ZXR250, so does andrew, and so does AFF-MAN and probably as many as 5 others. Mine is in parts and i am gonna be building it up to put on the road. Now assuming you paid full price for your ZXR, which woulda been in the vicinity of around $5,000, the question im asking you is: If you own a ZXR250 AND a RG150 then why didnt you just spend your money on buying an Aprilia RS250, a Yamaha TZR250, a Suzuki RGV250 or a Honda CBR250??? All these bikes are race spec or two stroke and would be a lot "boy-racer" like. I myself am i "boyracer" I got my skills from riding with some Ulysses (sorry if i spelt it wrong) people on a training day. If you want to get respect from people, Ride well, and have a phat ride, it dont have to be fast to be cool. My ZXR wont be pushed too hard but i am planning on running neons and a few other custom mods. Did you think about an exhaust system - the obvious first for increased "performance" as it gets you another 2-10 horses out of ur bike, or how bout losing some weight so you bike dont have to push as had :eek:
Just remember if you get a pipe, get the carbs re jetted too...... but as i said before, its better to get better rubber and improve your riding ability, than a new exhaust......

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 17:03
Hey, yeah i had a suzuki rg150 but someone hit me off it so may dad bought me a kawasaki zxr250 but i still have my suzuki rg150 but its just abit broken and in parts if you know what i mean?...i dont use it anymore cause i have my kawasaki zxr250.......

Yeah im thinking about buying green or blue neons for my bike [cheap warehouse ones do the trick just get a waterproof housing for them and ya be sweet] and also an arrow exhaust system....HOPEFULLY :Punk:

I was thinking about a Suzuki rgv250 but nah, i dont really like that 2strokes that much i like the nice smooth 4stroke sound not the ring rang type of noise of a 2stroke but some 2strokes are sweet my suzuki rg150 was a ta loud aye

:lol:

R6_kid
12th May 2004, 21:19
i say go with two smoker on this one. Improve handling and on road performance before you touch nething mechanical. If you wanna know why, get Gran Turismo 3 (sorry for the reference to cars but its for educational purposes), with some money buy a skyline or sumthing mid range, test drive it and get used to it, then blow all ur cash up grading only engine parts, no brakes, suspension etc, then test it on the same track and see what you can do with it, you'll see u probly suck shit at it, in cars this is ok, but on a bike u probly only got one chance!!!

Two Smoker
12th May 2004, 21:24
Man your lucky....... i wish my parents bought me a bike, so far ive spent about 7 grand intotal just on bikes and gear LMAO, and like over 2 grand on fixing my cage :crazy: but sadly all of that money was from working after school and heaps of overtime......

Are you going to sell your RG???? if so, i could be keen for some parts :niceone:

aff-man
13th May 2004, 00:36
Seriously i recoment mtr01's for the front and gp70(or gp80) for the rear. I used to run a mtr02 on thr rear but they stopped importing the size. As for suspension check when you sit on the bike it goes down evenly you don't want the front to soft. To improve handeling drop the front a bit and lift the rear suspesion. This works pretty well. The little bike although gutless compared to 400 or 600's can put a lot of riders to shame in the twisties so don't worry about straight line power. Which reminds me hey TS wanna go for a short blat this weekend maybe sunday arvo between papakura and hanua there is this lovely bit of road and you can show me what the two smoker can do.

georgedubyabush
13th May 2004, 00:44

So...
How did you do the pics on your website?

http://www.geocities.com/sk8r_boi2009/rg150pic.html

wkid_one
13th May 2004, 07:31
So...

http://www.geocities.com/sk8r_boi2009/rg150pic.htmlOhhh PMPL - busted again

Sk8r_Boi_
13th May 2004, 08:33
So...

http://www.geocities.com/sk8r_boi2009/rg150pic.html

Hey, yeah i took those pictures with my pxt cellphone but my camera on it has busted, I dropped it and the camera lenses bits has like this little hole in it.......it can still take pictures but the whole picture will be black apart from a bit of colour in the left hand corner :disapint:

:blank:

Two Smoker
14th May 2004, 17:52
Yeah should be good, if i have the bike back, still waiting for the powervalve unit to arrive....... And ive got milking at 1500hrs....... but yeah, im keen for it :niceone: there is also a ride this sunday in the morning which ill be going too, once again if the bike is ready :(

danb
21st May 2004, 10:35
Hey, Yeah I Will Not Be An Plain Idoit Now And Start Being A True KB And Not Being A Fuck Sorry Guys My Bad, Hope I Didnt Piss You Off To Much, I Wont Do It Again..

LMAO - Enough Said!!!

21st May 2004, 14:47
Havent seen him in a while either......
*hopes the mentioning of it doesnt amuse Lady Luck*

Sk8r_Boi_
27th May 2004, 20:54
My Arrow Exhaust Came Off My Kawasaki ZXR250 Today And Slide All The Way Down The Road And Then A Car Ran Over It I Dont Know Why The Hell It Came Off But Now I Need A Bloodly New One Cause This One Is Toast.........LOL:lol:

bungbung
28th May 2004, 09:06
Havent seen him in a while either......
*hopes the mentioning of it doesnt amuse Lady Luck*

Oh Posh! you did ask for it!

28th May 2004, 09:18
It came off cos you are a shit biker. Cans dont fall off bikes. Piss off.

Unlike you, I know what a ZXR250 looks like. Cans dont fall off them. Go back to your avril lavigne poster. If you do actually ride a bike you dont deserve to be allowed to.

Sk8r_Boi_
28th May 2004, 09:52
blowed a big hole in it

28th May 2004, 14:06
It "blowed" a hole in the exhaust? that doesnt make any sense. Why would that cause it to fall off? there is a mounting bracket that is suposed to hold it on. What is more, its really easy to see if it is loose

White trash
28th May 2004, 14:39
....... Or Someone Has Been Touching....

Sound's like you're touching something, mate! :whistle:

k14
28th May 2004, 14:43
It "blowed" a hole in the exhaust? that doesnt make any sense. Why would that cause it to fall off? there is a mounting bracket that is suposed to hold it on. What is more, its really easy to see if it is loose

Yeah gotta hate it when you get a hole "blowed" in your pipe. They have been know to cause a catastrophic engine failure, better go and check my pipe to make sure there aren't any "blowed" holes in it.

wkid_one
28th May 2004, 16:24
You could go ask Mt Eden Motorcycles - they have one just like yours they are trying to sell - they might be able to help you.......whoops

It blowed a hole in your exhaust? For someone to touch it for it to 'fall off' they would need to touch it about 4 times with a screwdriver and socket set.....nice try.

PS - was Arrow the only exhaust name you could come up with at short notice - or was it the first one on the google search?

White trash
28th May 2004, 16:49
It Blowed A Hole In The Exhaust Some How Or Someone Has Been Touching To Make It Fall Off I Dont Know.

You are an idiot who will continue to get flamed to bits untill you realise that the folk of this website are sick of your constant spamming.

R6_kid
30th May 2004, 11:49
obviously you dont earn any of the money you spend. If in fact you did have an arrow exhaust that got rooted you wouldnt be laughing, they cost like $600 minimum!!!

Racey Rider
30th May 2004, 14:31
This could all be verified if you wanted to show me your bike.
I'm here in NP. Then i can tell all the doubters just what you have or haven't got! :yeah:

Racey Rider
31st May 2004, 09:33
I see you've now removed your bike & location information.

Does this mean I'm not needed?! :whistle:

aff-man
31st May 2004, 10:34
Firsly i have seen a vid on Bikepics.com that shows a guys bike back firing so violently that the exhause literally is blown off. Verry funny stuff. But what i can tell from the vid it didn't look like no arrow exhaust to me. Secondly if this did happen to you ( in this reality) please explain how it managed to not only blow the bolted mddle of the exhaust but the bolts that hold it onto the pipe coming outas well. I tried taking mine off and that was enough of a mission so if yours did blow off did i take half your leg/body with it????

Andrew
31st May 2004, 10:41
By the way way i know of a zxr250a and a zxr250c but i never knew there was a zxr250r what is the difference if the bike exists ????

Just says that on my Rego sticker. Otherwise I think it's just a zxr250a.

shandawg
31st May 2004, 12:11
There should be a badge/sticker under the rider's seat on the a models to tell you exactly what model it is - there is an a1 and an a2. the swingarm is the only difference I could ever notice between them. :yes:

aff-man
31st May 2004, 12:31
that and fairings

FROSTY
31st May 2004, 12:38
mind you I was the owner of a gpz2500 once
Fuck it was a mind blowingly powerful bike
well according to the rego details it was anyways.
It was a gpz500 to ride mind you.
darn convenient cos I sold it to a um solidly built mate on a learner licence.
-He took the stickers off and told the cops it was a gpz250
with him on it it looked like a 250