PDA

View Full Version : **Show Off!**

Sk8r_Boi_
10th May 2004, 23:09
Lol Its Funny When People Show Of On Camera Or Some Shit Then They End Up :shake: Ing Off :lol:

White trash
11th May 2004, 11:09
No!

Fuck off!

FROSTY
11th May 2004, 11:12
ok kid get sensible or go play in the kiddy playpen--Im sure there will be others on yahoo

duckman
11th May 2004, 11:12
I'm sure it's not funny for the "off'd" rider but I can see the humour :laugh:

spudchucka
11th May 2004, 11:23
Lol Its Funny When People Show Of On Camera Or Some Shit Then They End Up :shake: Ing Off :lol:
Grow up or piss off and hump your Avril Levine poster, Boi.

phil_elvey
11th May 2004, 11:29
:brick: A few seconds after this piccie was taken I hit the tarmac :brick:
Got a bit too steep in 3rd gear...
PS. bout 4 mates and a couple of chicks watching
:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/kelvey/phils_website/trafalgar_st_wheelie.jpg

Rocket
11th May 2004, 11:35
whats with all the attitude?

jrandom
11th May 2004, 11:39
A few seconds after this piccie was taken I hit the tarmac

Hah! Love it. Gumboots and no helmet. Keep the photo to show your grandkids.

Sk8r_Boi_
11th May 2004, 13:15
Ok But Maybe Its Not Funny But There Is Abit Of A Laugh In There Tho I Must Say :lol:

Shawn
11th May 2004, 13:26

haha... :lol: ...ya...stop typing shit and do something constructive...you are not 10 anymore... :angry:

jrandom
11th May 2004, 13:27
Ok But Maybe Its Not Funny But There Is Abit Of A Laugh In There Tho I Must Say :lol:

Since you seem to intend to continue posting, and are exhibiting a gradual trend towards recognisable English, can I politely suggest that you lose the strange capitalisation? It's not QUITE AS BAD AS THIS but it's Still A Little Off-Putting, If You Catch My Drift.

FROSTY
11th May 2004, 13:35
there seems to be a need to hijack every thread on here or post stupid threads to load the board up -perhaps ignore mode will work better than reacting to innane comments :puke:

k14
11th May 2004, 13:40

Couldn't have said it better myself. Either stop spamming and start contributing to the discussions on here or get lost. It starts to get on your nerves after a few posts.

Ghost Lemur
11th May 2004, 13:44
Since you seem to intend to continue posting, and are exhibiting a gradual trend towards recognisable English, can I politely suggest that you lose the strange capitalisation? It's not QUITE AS BAD AS THIS but it's Still A Little Off-Putting, If You Catch My Drift.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

*now get the fuck outta my head, you're creaping me out* :killingme

Big Dog
11th May 2004, 16:08
32 posts in one day and nothing based in fact or even constructive, why bother?

Sk8r_Boi_
11th May 2004, 22:28
O Hey Ok Im Sorry For Being Such A Fuck Over The Last Days I Just Though It Would Be A Good Topic And All, But Yours Dont Think So....Sorry I Wont Do It Again...:sad:

wkid_one
12th May 2004, 08:03
Just do what I did and use the ignore option

White trash
12th May 2004, 09:05
Interestingly enough, SpankMe put a "Road closed" sign in this thread very briefly yesterday but it dissapeared. Must have thought better of it.

Motoracer
12th May 2004, 09:12
Interestingly enough, SpankMe put a "Road closed" sign in this thread very briefly yesterday but it dissapeared. Must have thought better of it.

That was this thread "Mr T" :lol:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=2931&highlight=WOW

PuppetMaster
12th May 2004, 10:38
whats with all the attitude?

Feel the love :baby:

RiderInBlack
12th May 2004, 11:48
Yep, looks like he is at least evolving. The capitals are a vast improvement on the "txt-esse":niceone: Shit, Sk8r_Boi might even start giving us some real good in-put soon:msn-wink: Go for it Skater Dude, you can do it!

Must admit, I could do with a spell-checker on this site myself:whistle: (instead of smart remarks from some of the English Teachers here:finger: ).

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 12:11
Why Do You Hate My Style Of Writing I Think Its Cool And Looks Better........or would you rather want me to write like this...?

Why Does Everyone Hate Me......Its Not Fear :cry:

RiderInBlack
12th May 2004, 12:17
Why Do You Hate My Style Of Writing I Think Its Cool And Looks Better........or would you rather want me to write like this...?
Na, they just think you thick, but as I said in another post you could be a lot smarter than they think. This just proves it.

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 12:26
Just Because Im A New Member And A Young Rider Doesnt Mean Im Thick And Crap There Probably Didnt Know What To Say Or Do When They Where New To The Site.

Ghost Lemur
12th May 2004, 12:32

Why Does Everyone Hate Me......Its Not Fear :cry:

The simplist way I can put it is this. Language exists to communicate. If the people you are trying to communicate with have trouble reading your writing style, then you are failing to communicate effectively with them. Therefore you WILL be misunderstood, etc.

You may like your writing style and use it intentionally. Others (friends) may due the same and have no trouble understanding you. But neither of those points are relavent when tyring to communicate with people here.

My suggestion is use the method most suitable for your target audience. Ie, proper spelling grammar here, and you will find what you have to say will be better received. It's like knowing where and when it's appropriate to use swear words, etc.

Motoracer
12th May 2004, 12:44
Yo sk8rboi, think about how you'd converse infront of people of the age/experience groups that are in here in real life. Posting on this site is just the same.

As I said before, you were going on like as if you were talking to your 15-16 year old mates on MSN, ICQ or whatever.

You have made an effort and even though I too find your writing style annoying, I could live with that, just as long as your posts were worth a good read. That petrol prices post could have been good if it wasn't already being discussed earlier in another thread. :doh:

So, just read and observe what’s going on before posting random stuff.

White trash
12th May 2004, 12:49
......Its Not Fear :cry:

You're right, it's not. It sure aint fair either. ;)

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 12:50
Yo sk8rboi, think about how you'd converse infront of people of the age/experience groups in here.

As I said before, you were going on like as if you were talking to your 15-16 year old mates on MSN, ICQ or whatever.

You have made an effort and even though I too find your writing style annoying, I could live with that, just as long as your posts were worth a good read. That petrol prices post could have been good if it wasn't already being discussed earlier in another thread. :doh:

So, just read and observe what’s going on before posting random stuff.

Yeah i know everyone has beaten me to all the good threads i didnt think it was there so i posted a thread about it with out thinking really :doh: :angry2:

Motoracer
12th May 2004, 12:55
Yeah i know everyone has beaten me to all the good threads i didnt think it was there so i posted a thread about it with out thinking really :doh: :angry2:

Thats much better bud! It must be hard like its your first day at a new school but hey, give it some time and I am sure you'll get along just fine :cool:

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 12:59
Thanks Bud......

FROSTY
12th May 2004, 13:14
Holey cow kiddo there was me kicking myself for sticking up for you.There ya go dude you can hold a reasonable conversation.
Hey my spellink and punkchewashun sucks too but people get my drift--most of the time

Menial
12th May 2004, 17:12
because yes, posting is a competition, are you mature enough to own a bike?
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/image.php?u=1126&type=profile&dateline=1084177411
i doubt you own the bike that you say you do, as your profile image looks like it was taken outside mt eden mcs...

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 17:15
Yeah i am amazing anuff

Coldkiwi
12th May 2004, 17:40
mmm... bright green kawasaki rocket....*drooools*

please sir, can I have some more?... like a 1 litre? :)

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 17:53
:gob: Yes i do own a 1991 kawasaki zxr250, and yes that is the picture from mt eden mc...........my kawasaki is very alike that one but i have no digital camera :no: :weep:

PS: you probably dont even own your own bike, your probably just a dreamer like others out there::!

Motoracer
12th May 2004, 18:14
:gob: Yes i do own a 1991 kawasaki zxr250, and yes that is the picture from mt eden mc...........my kawasaki is very alike that one but i have no digital camera :no: :weep:

PS: you probably dont even own your own bike, your probably just a dreamer like others out there::!

You fool... He was being nice to you in the other thread too...

He wasn't talking about you. He wants the new ZX10 (1 liter bike) for himself cause he's a Kawa man.

sAsLEX
12th May 2004, 18:18
Completly off topic, but nice new avatar MR :Punk:

aff-man
12th May 2004, 18:23
and yes CK does own that bike .I have held back but say stuff like that and you can piss off you little upstart

Motoracer
12th May 2004, 18:31
Completly off topic, but nice new avatar MR :Punk:

Thanx man! :)

I spent at least an hour on that last night.

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 18:33
Sorry that message was TO MENIAL, and hey MR how did you do that man its awesome

Menial
12th May 2004, 18:33
i think he was talking to me, but i can have a photo of my bike and a "fuck you bitch" sign posted here in half an hour if you'd like?

PuppetMaster
12th May 2004, 18:37
i think he was talking to me, but i can have a photo of my bike and a "fuck you bitch" sign posted here in half an hour if you'd like?

forget the bike, just post the pic of the fucken bitch :bleh:

aff-man
12th May 2004, 18:37
Don't matter who it was to it was unnecessary. :angry:

Yip MR your avatar is cool i had better start working on mine :Offtopic:

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 18:39
WTF, Just leave me alone man im trying to earn some respect here bro.......Just because my Kawasaki :yes: is better looking than your Honda :bash:

Im only new too, but now i know what the over members mean by me being annoying, but your just starting to get on my nerves

:2thumbsup

Motoracer
12th May 2004, 18:46
Sorry that message was TO MENIAL, and hey MR how did you do that man its awesome

Thanx. You just have to go get yourself a 'GIF editor' (search in google or something for it). Once you get an editor, just put together your *.gif format files into the "slide show" kinda avatar.

Sadly it has to be 100/100 in screen size and 60kb in file size to be able to be uploaded into Kiwibiker as your avatar.

You'll need a photo editing software like Photoshop too for playing around with your pics and turning *.jpeg into *.gif formats.

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 18:49
Thanx. You just have to go get yourself a 'GIF editor' (search in google or something for it). Once you get an editor, just put together your *.gif format files into the "slide show" kinda avatar.

Sadly it has to be 100/100 in screen size and 60kb in file size to be able to be uploaded into Kiwibiker as your avatar.

You'll need a photo editing software like Photoshop too for playing around with your pics and turning *.jpeg into *.gif formats.

O i see looks pretty hard but you made it sound easy :lol:lol

:rockon:

Menial
12th May 2004, 18:56
WTF, Just leave me alone man im trying to earn some respect here bro.......Just because my Kawasaki :yes: is better looking than your Honda :bash:

Im only new too, but now i know what the over members mean by me being annoying, but your just starting to get on my nerves

:2thumbsup
yeah, you are going about earning respect the right way :niceone:

Sk8r_Boi_
12th May 2004, 18:58
Ok we both sweet now not going to piss each other of about our bikes and all and start earning some respect ok sweet