PDA

View Full Version : Passing

wkid_one
1st April 2003, 14:21
My experience on Saturday was gr8, apart from finding out that at full tit I only get 106km to the tank before the reserve comes on - and one other point.

What is it with the track, that causes people to become idiots and try and stuff people up the inside (the person(s) I am talking about will know who they are)........

My intention on Saturday was to ride quick, but more importantly play with lines through the corners in a controlled fashion - having some F*&^wit try and outbrake you in to the apex is not a gr8 feeling.....

My understanding is, if you are that quick that you have to pass, either do it on the straight, or take a wider line and pass on the outside!  This applies to road or track!  We weren't racing on Saturday and many of us had to ride our bikes home (and some even have to use them as transport during the week!), so were naturally a little more cautious than those that don't.........

Redstar
1st April 2003, 22:11
I went down to Paeroa street racing like so many did I was interesed it three things 1. formula 3 2. Ginger malloy and 3. Tony Rees. well 4 the Beer but we wont go there!
1. formula 3 was a joke the super motards won hands down why?
simple the sports bike didnt want to kill the pricks with the speedway legs hanging out!. 2. Ginger won 65 years old and still in there ( this man is the only person in history to put Kawasaki on the 500GP rostrum 2nd 5 time a f##king hero!.on his bultaco 350 thrashed um all. and Tony was a huge dissapointment. looked like he was only here for the beer.
The most exciting stuff was the sidecar aussie kiwi raceing so that shows how bloody strange it all was! Ill go again though but they need to tell the Motrads to piss off and get there own formula.
:done: