PDA

View Full Version : Stunt Skills and Dragwars Vid

larriken
16th May 2006, 20:46
Hello all! Here's the damage, I have nearly finished a short DVD using various footage from the Scared Sheep Stunt Skills and Dragwars. I have used footage from Riff Raff, Ding Dong, UK Bandit, Gixxer, and my own, so managed to get a bit of good shit. I've tried to get everyone that was there on it, and rather than action packed, just edited together lots of bits so people can see how they went on the day.

If you are interested in a copy send me a pm, I should be all done by the end of the weekend (but I did say that last weekend and I have a very demanding pregnant wife at the mo') Why I'm asking is so I know roughly how many discs etc to buy. Price will be bugger all, just to cover the disc, postage, materials, will let you know once I have figured it out.

Cheers

Andy

froggyfrenchman
16th May 2006, 20:48
Put me down for one. Did you get any good footage from last weekend?

White trash
16th May 2006, 20:51
Nah, not interested mate. I heard the day sucked........

R6_kid
17th May 2006, 01:13
im with him ^^^

:Punk:

GIXser
18th May 2006, 20:32
frikken aye mate put my name down---

aff-man
18th May 2006, 20:37
Put me down for one or 2

larriken
21st May 2006, 19:44
Ok folks, be all done by Wednesday if all goes well. Will let you know how much, etc soon.

Cheers

Andy

ukbandit
24th May 2006, 21:03
dont listen to neg vibes Andy the day was great! you had to have been there (oh they were haha ) yeah man do me a copy. gix how are ya man? :Offtopic: i want to change me rear shock (cant afford Ohlins) and get a steering damper any of you lot got any ideas? :whocares: piss takes are expected :laugh: :laugh:

White trash
24th May 2006, 23:02
Well, its fucken Wednesday! Where's me DVD! And don't you have other things to be sorting, hint, hint, wink.

loosebruce
25th May 2006, 00:24
Im in too mate :scooter:

larriken
25th May 2006, 16:29
Ok, here's the damage. All done, haven't actually copied them yet but.....

Not a huge vid, just a couple of tracks (one loooong one) due to limited amount of footage. I think I have pretty much got everyone in it who attended, hopefully, and some more than others (showoffs). Quality has it's moments cos it's been put together from five different cameras worth of footage. Ok, enough excuses, pm if you want one or if you have already pm'ed me I'll send details to you.

Cheers

Andy