PDA

View Full Version : yap about TD3

boomer
14th May 2006, 22:37
I was shopping around for tie-downs and didn't realise how costly some were when I stumbled across a good set of 4 at Repco on special $15
And don't leave the trailer hire too late. The first two garages I approached refused over night hiring!

THanks for the heads up MD, now i've got a heads up, a pull finger and a giddy up i should be a go-er :drinkup:

Kornholio
14th May 2006, 23:54
i think you'll find Fish and i were calling you Dick :stupid:

Say what?? feckin Honda riders :tugger:

boomer
15th May 2006, 19:40
Say what?? feckin Honda riders :tugger:
hehehe

So i'm all ready to go; Booked in at the Golf(?) Lodge i fink on Tuahara Road, got me some tie downs ( cheers MD, $20 for 4 ;) ) teh car gets a replacement window tomorrow; I've bought a jimmy can for the go faster juice and the local petrol station will let me have there trailor over night for $35 pingers! The mrs and kids are comin so they're all happy campers..

Now, to oil the chain and take the Mirrors off; Frosty.. i hear your a bit of a fanatic on the old scrutineering.. is a 10 pack of park drive ok? :shifty:

skelstar
16th May 2006, 08:32
The Golf Course Motel Boom? Same.

boomer
16th May 2006, 16:56
yessum .. the waxy stuff!!! Your gonna be upto ya neck in debt ya know Weasel.. Chain Wax, Trailor, Car, Company... thats gotta be a lifetime supply of Celtic Red in anyones books :drinkup:

we're heading back sunday now.. your still welcome a ride home if your not stayin :done:

Slestar.. sweet.. theres quite a few others stoppin there too i hear.. CaN, Pete, M1cr0n, Wendy and others too :D

Debt? payment? hahahahahahahaaaaaahahaha

I'll be up for a lift back if you're heading home sunday... cheers.

There's a few pubs in taupo so seeing as I don't have to drive back I'll be downing some for a change :D

kickingzebra
16th May 2006, 20:09
You aint serious in hiring trailers from garages? If you talk nicely to the local Hirequip, they normally do minter deals, helps a bit that I work for a construction company, but the garage I approached wanted like 40 bucks every 4 hours!! 25 bucks was the cost from hirequip for a whole weekend!! had to leave a 50 dollar bond, but, shit, big dollar difference!!

Kornholio
16th May 2006, 20:35
And are they big enough to get 2 bikes securely on?

kickingzebra
16th May 2006, 20:45
The pubs or the trailers??
The last one I hired was plenty big enough, I might hire a bigger one again this time though, at cost of more petrol getting there.

And are they big enough to get 2 bikes securely on?

You can get two sizes I think, one slightly larger than the other...

Will be cheaper than petrol anyways so should be sweet.

Kornholio
16th May 2006, 21:43

Will be cheaper than petrol anyways so should be sweet.

Ah sweet as... the only ones Ive seen at the servos look like youd hardly fit a fucking lawnmower on let alone 2 bikes.

Cool, Boomer might be sorted for once :D

Cool, Boomer might be sorted for once :D

Heres hopeing ;)

boomer
16th May 2006, 22:06
You guys stress too much!!! she'll be sweeeeeeeet ( i'm turnin into a fkin kiwi :confused: )

the ones i saw at the mobil or where ever it was wer plenty big enough to shove Weasels lawnmower and my hedge strimmer on the back :done:

I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST I'VE GOT A NEW EXHAUST...

Now I've gotta fit it...

boomer
17th May 2006, 12:41
is it fitted? and what ya got!!!! :Punk:

Ok... scratch that... the fucker doesn't fit. :(

skelstar
17th May 2006, 14:56
Mate that sucks. Just core the stocker. Thats what I did ;).

Fatjim
17th May 2006, 17:26

No kidding.

boomer
17th May 2006, 22:11
i was wondering where the posts had gone.. bastard Gremlins

skelstar
18th May 2006, 13:50
I think this must be purgatory Boom. Most get shoved straight into PD-hell.

Jonty
18th May 2006, 13:59
i was wondering where the posts had gone.. bastard Gremlins

It twas the Langoliers

2much
18th May 2006, 17:14
So Boomer, where you staying and what room number? I'll bring a box of beer... and what about you Korn?

boomer
18th May 2006, 19:41
some golf club i think.. i'll flick u my mobile and txt you when we get there.. i'll flick Rik/Korn a txt too and maybe we can hook up!

I'll have the mrs and kids in tow so it may not be a late one for moi :mega:

Beer Lager Beer Beer Lager !

boomer
18th May 2006, 19:53
Beer Lager Beer Beer Lager !

you'll need your witts about ya laddy.. if Frosty sees you riding on the track like you do on the road you'll be black flagged for going too slow:woohoo:

OOOHHHHH that was a low low blow.

I ride to the conditions mate... and when they change, I reduce my speed.

That's how good I am.

boomer
18th May 2006, 21:19
i don't doubt how good you are big boy :ride:

FROSTY
18th May 2006, 22:51
just a reminder guys--the beers are for AFTER the track day not before or during.

before?

Surely that doesn't include Saturday evening?

boomer
18th May 2006, 23:07
who's gonna know whats in ya camel pack huh..?? :drinkup:

if all the regulars get too shnozzled i might be able to give 'em all the learn :ride:

2much
19th May 2006, 00:02
you'll need your witts about ya laddy.. if Frosty sees you riding on the track like you do on the road you'll be black flagged for going too slow:woohoo:

said the pot to the kettle......

FROSTY
19th May 2006, 08:19
The rules are clear -and are standing rules for the TRACK -Anyone under the influence of booze will not be allowed on the track,Open alchohol containers are not permitted in the pits or anywhere around the track whilst a motorsport event is taking place
THESE RULES ARE NOT NEGOTIABLE
I hope Im making myself clear

Mental Trousers
19th May 2006, 09:09
Surely that doesn't include Saturday evening?

Nobody can tell you what to do until you get to the track, so a few beers on Saturday is ok. But don't turn up still half drunk because you won't get onto the track. Waste of $100. Hell, I'm gonna have a couple, but that's all. No way I'm gonna be even slightly hung over for one of the most fun days this year.

Guys guys... I'm not turning up to the track still pissed fellas.

That would be irresponsible not only to myself, but to everyone.

However... a few beers and a steak in a pub on Saturday ain't gonna kill me eh.

FROSTY
19th May 2006, 23:19
onya guys- :headbang:
BUT now SUNDAY night--that tar be a different story :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeh... cash and work mean I'll be headed back Sunday eh... but it's all good fun.

kickingzebra
19th May 2006, 23:53
The bike is ready!! muhahaha, now all I got to do is clean the fairings, put them back on and wash this sticky shit chain lube grinding paste off my fingers!! Yay, so excited!