PDA

View Full Version : Auckland Thursday Night Ride 18th May

SwanTiger
18th May 2006, 11:11
Auckland Thursday Night Ride
18th May 2006, meeting around 6:30pm and departing at 7:00pm

Why Cos Mum and Kitchen Bitch wont be here :no:
Meet Point Shell Westgate (end of North Western Motorway, see attached Map)
Destination Speights Ale House in Albany (see attached Map)

You lot know the drill, wrap yourself up in the whoolies and saddle your beast up for a ride through the northern roads. Pace is pretty cruisey and open to all so long as you can do 100kmp/h (safely, in the dark).

It is going to be a lovely night out so come along for a ride or meet the rest of us at the Speights Ale House (see attached Map). Nice venue, fire place, good environment and apparently the food is good.

We will arrive at the Pub between approximately 8pm and 8:30pm as usual.

Entertainment Dover and Vicky if they come along.

Wheelies (if you can do them) are mandatory

See Calendar for more details Click Here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-5-18&e=869&c=1)

GR81
18th May 2006, 13:37
it's just not the same when the thread isnt full of colourful text! :no:

WickedOne
18th May 2006, 14:00

Qkchk = skirt
Swanny = pants

GR81
18th May 2006, 14:28
Qkchk = skirt
Swanny = pants
Custard = meat in sandwich? lol

WickedOne
18th May 2006, 14:30

No comment:Offtopic:

The_Dover
18th May 2006, 14:47

You should have been at Opononi last year...:killingme

SwanTiger
18th May 2006, 15:55

I was asked to put up a new read about the ride, nobody said anything about colours 'n shit. Bloody Ponsonby Riders aye :mega:

WickedOne
18th May 2006, 15:56
I was asked to put up a new read about the ride, nobody said anything about colours 'n shit. Bloody Ponsonby Riders aye :mega:

There is always 1 Swanny. See you there bro, I won't be on the net after this post so will see you all there!!!

Zed
18th May 2006, 16:41
I have a fantastic view from my deck of the skiies & weather up north, will attend if it looks clear...bit of grey out there at the mo but I anticipate it clearing for a nice evenings blat! :Punk: Shouted my Blade a 30k service last week and havn't ridden it more than 50kms since then, am looking forward to getting back in the saddle of the finely tuned Honda.

Mrs Busa Pete
18th May 2006, 17:02
i will be in if i can borrow a licence that nice police oficer forgot to give mine back:Police: :tugger:

SwanTiger
18th May 2006, 17:07
i will be in if i can borrow a licence that nice police oficer forgot to give mine back:Police: :tugger:

NO WORRIES CUZZY BRO I GOTZ DA MAORI LICENSE FOR YOU EAH :headbang:

Weather is suppose to be good, cloud is building but there is no threat of rain. See you lot there.

Mrs Busa Pete
18th May 2006, 17:12
NO WORRIES CUZZY BRO I GOTZ DA MAORI LICENSE FOR YOU EAH :headbang:

Weather is suppose to be good, cloud is building but there is no threat of rain. See you lot there.
is that the one i get under the tea tree of mirangi o thats right i need to ride a honda for that ay steve m

Maha
18th May 2006, 17:19
Thought the ''Busa's'' were ment to be snuggly wuggly in thier beddy weddy... or did the doc order something completely different?.....:doctor:

SwanTiger
18th May 2006, 17:24
is that the one i get under the tea tree of mirangi o thats right i need to ride a honda for that ay steve m

Nah bro, just print it off.

Chur.

WildBoarMouse
18th May 2006, 17:49
I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm still in Ponsonby, it's 5.45 and I haven't even been home yet. :(

SwanTiger
18th May 2006, 22:22
Nice ride, good company at the pub.

Cheers to Zed for taking the lead.

No broken nails that I'm aware of.

Zed
18th May 2006, 22:47
I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was great to see a good number turn up 2nite (8-10 bikes & 2 pillioning), thanks to Swantiger for taking the initiative to organise the ride...yeah yeah it wasn't your idea blah blah blah :woohoo:

I just got a text from TomthePohm who said "rear spring snapped no rear suspension", ahhh so that was the problem he was having for the duration of the ride! Him and his pillion had a VERY close *moment* early on in the ride, freaked them a bit.:sweatdrop

WickedOne
19th May 2006, 07:58
Great ride and awesome company at the Albany Ale House. Thanks to all that came along, that was a very good night and an incident free ride!!!!! Have a good Friday, almost the weekend!!! WOOHOO:rockon:

Keystone19
19th May 2006, 09:09
Yep, a lovely ride thanks guys.

Was fantastic to be back on my SV. As much as I love the Gixxer, there's nothing like home...:spudflip:

SlowHand
19th May 2006, 12:43
hoo, it was great to be on 2 wheels again. doesnt help with withdrawal symtoms but.

tomthepohm
19th May 2006, 19:34
Had a bit of a sketchy night, great to catch up with everyone, bike was all over the place. Turns out it wasnt a snapped spring but i have no rear shock. Oh well... Interesting trying to brake hard with missus on back with no rear shock, makes for good cornering...Honest....

Trying to get it sorted before next week.:confused:

motobob
20th May 2006, 10:42
Thanks to Zed, Ninjaneil and swanny for making the ride happen. Great ride coolto meet up at the pub.

wraith
20th May 2006, 12:16
Great night. nice to meet up again. Reasonably warm night for the time of year,and a good turnout.Hope you get your rear shock sorted Tom.Definately a better bub than the old albany aye.:drinkup:See you soon guys.:soon: