PDA

View Full Version : Any active riders in Dunedin?

magg
18th May 2006, 15:18
Heyah, have been on KB for few months now, but never posted anything here. Was just wondering if we have any more gals on bikes in Dunnas? Would be bloody good to catch up for few rides every now and then

smokeyging
18th May 2006, 17:23
Chicken, and what's wrong with the boys?, you should have been with us last weekend, darned good bunch of fellas.

magg
22nd May 2006, 11:28
Oh, im not! I was suppose to go, but had to change my plans because of work. Plus i basicly do riding (+rallies) with males, so was just checkin if we have sum chick-riders here as well.

But anyway, there arent many weekend rides organised in dunnas. Do you catch up with ppl every week?

scumdog
22nd May 2006, 13:11
Any Dunners KBers go to the rally in Southland last weekend?
The Lost Ostrich or some funny name like that.

magg
22nd May 2006, 16:21
Few of my friends went there. Said it was not too bad, even the weather was ok. They didnt like the band tho, dunno who was playin..

U goin to the monkey?

magg
22nd May 2006, 16:21
Few of my friends went there. Said it was not too bad, even the weather was ok. They didnt like the band tho, dunno who was playin..

U goin to the monkey?

tom kitto
22nd May 2006, 16:28
gidday magg,
it looks like im not the only newbie here from the dunners area. Im thinkin of going to the monkey, but ill hav to find sum people who i can ride with and keep up with...... the wee fxr aint a rocket ship.
what date is it?

magg
22nd May 2006, 17:07
gidday magg,
it looks like im not the only newbie here from the dunners area. Im thinkin of going to the monkey, but ill hav to find sum people who i can ride with and keep up with...... the wee fxr aint a rocket ship.
what date is it?

heyah,

Its the queens bday weekend. My mate has same bike as u do, they r so easy to handle. Are u just doin ur licence on it?

tom kitto
22nd May 2006, 17:25
yep, ill probably keep it until i get a enough money for that kwakker zx 6 that i yearn for. they are great wee bikes, good handling and looks, but i find that its a little under powered. has your friend done anything to give theirs a bit more go?

smokeyging
22nd May 2006, 18:39
Oh, im not! I was suppose to go, but had to change my plans because of work. Plus i basicly do riding (+rallies) with males, so was just checkin if we have sum chick-riders here as well.

But anyway, there arent many weekend rides organised in dunnas. Do you catch up with ppl every week?

No, that was my first ride with the guys. they were going up to timaru last weekend. i don't mind rideing around here for i have'nt bothered to buy any leathers yet

scumdog
23rd May 2006, 00:18

U goin to the monkey?

Nah, off to a hot-rod 'do' on the Thursday - at Blenhiem.

Maybe see you at the MATES Waikaia rally (Oct.) or TTAG Magpie Madness (Nov) the spring??

magg
23rd May 2006, 13:22
Nah, off to a hot-rod 'do' on the Thursday - at Blenhiem.

Maybe see you at the MATES Waikaia rally (Oct.) or TTAG Magpie Madness (Nov) the spring??

Oh i see. Yea spring/summer rallies are always fun. Hopefuly ill go there.
Oh, by the way, saw u guys at off the rails one, but u didnt recognize me...

magg
23rd May 2006, 13:26
No, that was my first ride with the guys. they were going up to timaru last weekend. i don't mind rideing around here for i have'nt bothered to buy any leathers yet

haha, dats cool. but u should organize sum good riding gear. i dnt mind ridin around dunedin at all, especially on a nice warm day. we shud catch up for sum rides every now and then...?

magg
23rd May 2006, 13:32
yep, ill probably keep it until i get a enough money for that kwakker zx 6 that i yearn for. they are great wee bikes, good handling and looks, but i find that its a little under powered. has your friend done anything to give theirs a bit more go?

No, he hasnt done anythin to it that i know of. What did you wanna do? Have you heard / had any ideas to make it work better.?

scumdog
23rd May 2006, 23:38

Sorry magg, I don't know how I missed you at the Off the Rails, you should have given me a smack on the ear to get my attention! and I didn't drink THAT much, must be just old age!!

C.B. had work so I came alone, stayed at the Taj Mahal the big red tent used by a couple of the T.T.A.G. guys from up Timaru way, big enough for three guys and two motorbikes and had room for more!!.

Jantar
23rd May 2006, 23:50
You were at "Off the Rails" and you didn't make yourself known? Shame on you girl. That almost desrves red rep.... :shake:

magg
24th May 2006, 11:25
You were at "Off the Rails" and you didn't make yourself known? Shame on you girl. That almost desrves red rep.... :shake:

Well i only went there for the day. But what do u think i shouldve done to 'be recognized'? Well i was the only blond chick riding my own black bike. R u goin to monkey this year?

Jantar
24th May 2006, 11:46
yes, I'll be at the Brass on the RE5, Have a look at the thread on the Brass, there will be heaps of KBers there. :blip: