PDA

View Full Version : wanted: TL1000 L/H wingmirror

dss3
12th May 2004, 16:08
Title pretty much says it all really, I'm after a left hand mirror for a 98 TL. New they are around $160. Can anyone sell me one for less?

Come on.... I know someone out there must have hoards of them stashed away in the corner of the garage, just waiting to be sold!!

cheers
Daryl

marty
12th May 2004, 17:37
there's someone selling tl stuff (probably off a stacked one) on trademe at the moment

spudchucka
12th May 2004, 19:53
Otherwise go to Ebay. I've bought a number of TL parts there with no problems, it just takes about 5 - 6 weeks to get to NZ.

Drunken Monkey
12th May 2004, 22:24
Title pretty much says it all really, I'm after a left hand mirror for a 98 TL. New they are around $160. Can anyone sell me one for less?

Come on.... I know someone out there must have hoards of them stashed away in the corner of the garage, just waiting to be sold!!

cheers
Daryl

It's cheaper to buy a new left AND right after market 3rd party pair of mirrors. Still, they don't quite look 'right', which is why I forked out the $150 for my righthand genuine suzuki gsx-r mirror. If I bust it again, I'm definately going 2 x $50 cheapies...

White trash
13th May 2004, 09:03
It's cheaper to buy a new left AND right after market 3rd party pair of mirrors. Still, they don't quite look 'right', which is why I forked out the $150 for my righthand genuine suzuki gsx-r mirror. If I bust it again, I'm definately going 2 x $50 cheapies...

If you stopped riding into fucken ditches, you wouldn't be breaking anything. Or, you could just stop buggering around and sell me my stunt bike. :sly:

saul
13th May 2004, 21:24
Hi ya.

I have brought quite a bit of stuff of tlplanet.com. i.e a couple of ecu's rear cowl, thermostate housing blah blah blah.

Has only taken 7 days max to get to me. Paypal is to easy.

You can check out their trader rating before purchase.

Have not had any prblems and there is a heap of guys there who are crazy about twins :spudwave:

I am on there as saul :sunny:

White trash
14th May 2004, 07:34
And welcome to you, Saul. :)

dss3
14th May 2004, 08:23
Cheers for all the good info guys, my baby will be looking brand spanking new soon will full repaint, side mirrors and new titanium pipes... cant wait!
-Daryl