PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in Camelia Court

Fatjim
20th May 2006, 19:43
Go the Bulls!

Love AJTurbo, NZ_LAIM,WEASEL,DREAMER,MENTAL-TROUSERS and FATJIM. (COWPOOS) is late, typical!)

Trying to stay under the limit for the breatherlizor tomorrow morning at the Taupo trackday.

Two Smoker
20th May 2006, 20:06
Go the Bulls!

Love AJTurbo, NZ_LAIM,WEASEL,DREAMER,MENTAL-TROUSERS and FATJIM. (COWPOOS) is late, typical!)

Trying to stay under the limit for the breatherlizor tomorrow morning at the Taupo trackday.

See you guys tomorrow...

crashe
20th May 2006, 20:18
You all have fun tonight:drinkup: .... but be sober tomorrow morning... or Frosty :mega: will be on the warpath :whistle:

Have fun and ride safe on the track tomorrow.:ride: :ride:

Travel home safely afterwards as well....:ride:

Gixxer 4 ever
20th May 2006, 21:16
Cool. :laugh: Sounds like a bita fun.:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: Bet it is cold out side. See you all at the track. We are coming over 4 a look see around mid day. Yep when it is warm.:woohoo: You should have done 3 sessions by then.:ride: :ride: :ride:

SN4PD
20th May 2006, 21:40
Weasel here...

Addicted to the internet... can't go without busty blonde women....

On a separate note, getting warmer now... beers are flowing, but not enough to disqualify us tomorrow ;)

Weather is looking sweet for tomorrow, clear skys here tonight so will be damn cold, make sure to wrap up anyone coming down tomorrow, see you guys then.

Switch
20th May 2006, 21:56
Woohoo, good luck guys, be sure to make the most of it. Take lots of pictures, and a few vids if ya can :yes: drink up :drinkup: ...but not too much

Mrs Busa Pete
21st May 2006, 07:38
have fun down there every one be safe and remember it's only track day and not a race enjoy.

Gixxer 4 ever
21st May 2006, 07:51
remember it's only track day and not a race enjoy.
Insert Tui add.
Come on you lot get outa :zzzz: :yawn: bed and get to the track. Remember how fast you could go last night:innocent: Time to go and do it. Frost on the ground here in the Hawkes Bay but the sun is up and the day is going to be great. You better have a nice day over there for us:nono:
See you all later.

Fatjim
22nd May 2006, 18:29
Well we finally got to bed around 2am.
Boomer, what a waste of beer. It's for drinking, not throwing!
Poos woke up with a hangover the wanker. What a blouse!
Woke up at 5:30 about a dry as a nuns nastie.

Got home at 6am this morning after leaving taupo at 11 last night. Should have left earlier.

Had to stop for a snooze at
Turangi!
Desert rd!
Ohaniti!
Bulls for 4 coffees
Otaki!
Waikanae!
And a piss at pahatahahahahanui!

2 hours sleep then off to work. I feel like shit!

But what a fantastic day, meeting all the ugly faces that go with the names. Good to see poos getting the learn from everybody who could ride a bike, except me cause I was lapping at around 3min 42sec.

kickingzebra
22nd May 2006, 18:37
Was that pre or post shock jim??
This man, seriously, pulling chicks with a laptop?! Fungin unbelieveable!!!
Was a great night on saturday, but I really should have had a few more beers to stay warm!! Boomer, you're a nut!! Cowpoos... Ah, I say no more!!
Great to meet you guys (and gals)!!! You're all bloody pearlers!!

limbimtimwim
22nd May 2006, 20:11
2 hours sleep then off to work. I feel like shit!I didn't see your bike there... Your bordomstorm given up the ghost?

Mental Trousers
22nd May 2006, 20:20
Where was that RVF of yours?? The new part of the track is way better than the old track ever was, even after the old track was upgraded.

boomer
22nd May 2006, 20:45
'twas a good nite; i'm sure i drank at least one or two of the twenty or so i opened :blip:

Good to have a beer, a laugh and meet some new faces :blip:

talking of faces, mines cut like black geeza in a slasher movie :angry:

Never mind mate... might make you look a bit harder...

limbimtimwim
22nd May 2006, 20:49
Where was that RVF of yours?? The new part of the track is way better than the old track ever was, even after the old track was upgraded.Economic conditions played a part. I've ridden my bike so so so much since I got it, I've dug myself a bit of a hole ;). Also, I figured ages ago 'A track day in late May? It'll rain!'. I was wrong.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mental Trousers
22nd May 2006, 20:51
Economic conditions played a part. I've ridden my bike so so so much since I got it, I've dug myself a bit of a hole ;). Also, I figured ages ago 'A track day in late May? It'll rain!'. I was wrong.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

So so so very very wrong. You could make up for that wee error in judgement by paying early for the November track day!! I know I am.

boomer
22nd May 2006, 20:54
Never mind mate... might make you look a bit harder...

i'll add that to one of my lifes goals. "Look Hard"... In fact its right on up there with the "Buy a kwaka!"

ajturbo
22nd May 2006, 20:54
hey thanks guys for great pre race drinks....shit i mean pre training ride drinks... great company, :first: and who can for get NZ_Liam???.:shake: .. looks like he can forget a lot of his shit.... dam lucky i brought the van, with all the stuff he left behind!....

sorry about breaking ALL the unopened beer bottles:blip: ...
but your chilly bin looks ok... want it back some day?:nya:
also it seams that half the kbers work for ither the govt. or telecom!!

You might have found $40 he left lying around AJ, either that or the cleaners took it as a tip ;)

Oh... and it's the lesser or two evils man... Govt... or Telecom?

At least you know where you are with Telecom.

ajturbo
22nd May 2006, 21:48
Oh... and it's the lesser or two evils man... Govt... or Telecom?

At least you know where you are with Telecom.

where???????>>>

Urm... bent over and ready to receive?