PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thank you for TD3

FROSTY
22nd May 2006, 21:41
I need to thank a bunch of people for the success of TD3
First and foremost MADDUCK

She gave up her place on the track to support this event and did a lot of the paperwork before hand to get the ball rolling and did a heck of a lot of work on the day.Not to mentuion um being my ambulancce driver when --yea well we all know what happened
White Trash was my acting right hand man for the morning --OH and Trashy--just remember paybacks a bitch (ill get you for that black flag if its the last thing I do )
Death inc stepped into the fray and did the scrutineering.
Shaun Harris spent a lot if not ALL of the day sorting out peoples suspension for them with no mention of payment etc -then he actually ASKED me if he could do a couple of laps--
Trumpy supplied the table we needed for sighn on and helped out in the morning--And helped with what im told was the fastest van loadup in human history
Nicko and Motoracer gave their time and bikes to instruct the riders that needed it
And me on mate AJTurbo was happy to lend a helping hand
Amd of course without SpankMe--no site no event

Please you folk Thank those people because without them TD3 wouldnt have happened. :love: :love:

Each and every one of you with your positive attitudes made the day the great thing it turned out to be pat yaselves on the back

Yeh... cheers folks... see ya on the next one.

White trash
22nd May 2006, 21:52
Bullshit, thanks to YOU Mister Frost. And of course Mad duck.

I got all the perks, even got to wave a black flag, my lifelong ambition.......

Also, on that "Shaun" note, the man spent a hell of alot of time (all day in fact) working on other peoples bikes. I certainly hope you guys appreciate the effort he put in, not only to be there, but spend his whole day up to elbows in grease.

skidMark
22nd May 2006, 21:53
good to see your ok frosty...

hopefully you can get the bike sorted again is there much damage to the sv650???

kickingzebra
22nd May 2006, 21:57
Thanks all!!!
Frosty, for hooking it all up, and being soo enthusiastic about bikes and racing!!
Madduck for remembering my name when lunch came up!!
And WT for OKing my dodgy duct tape refairings...

And Shuan, for hooking me up with a spare clipon,
and Andrew Stroud for giving us all the learn!!

DEATH_INC.
23rd May 2006, 08:01
Ditto, you the man Frosty, I'm just glad I could help things run a little smoother.

Rosie
23rd May 2006, 08:25
Thanks guys, it was an awesome day. :first: :rockon:

MSTRS
23rd May 2006, 08:41
We know that something like this needs the help of many (thanks to them all). BUT none of it would happen without one person putting it all together. For that, Frosty, thanks can never be enough.:sunny: :first:

skelstar
23rd May 2006, 08:47
Great day Frosty, WT, MadD, DI et al. Very well organised. Thanks.

Two Smoker
23rd May 2006, 08:49

I got all the perks, even got to wave a black flag, my lifelong ambition.......

Also, on that "Shaun" note, the man spent a hell of alot of time (all day in fact) working on other peoples bikes. I certainly hope you guys appreciate the effort he put in, not only to be there, but spend his whole day up to elbows in grease.

Third that... Awesome stuff Frosty, huge thanks to you :niceone: also to Madduck, WT, Death and Motoracer (for giving me his bike)...

And ofcourse Shuan... Alot of racers wish the could have him tinkering with their suspension like you guys had...

Matt Bleck
23rd May 2006, 08:53
Thanks all, very much appericated!!! :2thumbsup:

MD
23rd May 2006, 09:15
Thanks everybody, especially Frosty. I don't know half the names of the helpers that deserve a mention but the ones I did see doing a top job, WT, Madduck (thanks for knowing my name too when I didn't know you), Death, Motobob for sweeping the oil off the track, Marknz..
Wish I'd known about the expert advisors (Shaun & Andrew S).. ah too many
cheers
Mark

emaN
23rd May 2006, 10:03
Shaun Harris spent a lot of the day sorting out peoples suspension for them

big ups to him for that!
lost count of the number of times he was approached for help... I learnt alot of stuff just from following him from bike to bike!

huge credit to ya Shaun for helping out the rest of us 'lowly' lot!!!

cowpoos
23rd May 2006, 10:19
Yeah awesome day thanks frosty...and et al for all the hard work on the day...and I also will hop on the bandwagoon and thank shaun for turning up on a sunday to help out like he did...fuckin brillent shaun!!! thanks mate...

Fatjim
23rd May 2006, 10:20
Thanks for sticking your neck out for us. Deposit already paid for the next TD.

Thanks also to Shaun for spending hours on my bike putting the new shock in. Special thanks for telling myself and Poos to fuck up in such a nice way. hahahahahahahahahaha. That was the funniest thing I heard all day.

Thanks to Keystone for the gas, and apologies for the wisecrack. Your arse is not big by any means. I was out of line.

Thanks for stroudy for letting us blokes watch the chicks go round and round. There was a couple missing though. Wherre where you dreamer?

To those who help Frosty. Cheers.

Poos for drinking tui and saving the real beer for the rest of us.

For boomer, for laughing at my jokes. Someone has to.

Busa, for the place at the last minute. Bugger again mate.

Keystone19
23rd May 2006, 10:32
Thanks to Keystone for the gas, and apologies for the wisecrack. Your arse is not big by any means. I was out of line.

Did you say I had a fat arse? Must have missed that. Oh well, just as well I gave you the learn 5 TIMES!

Cheers to all for a brilliant day. Especially Madduck who has had to put up with all of Frosty's shit for weeks, and on the day, and taking him to hospital, and looking after him in Rotorua, and driving him home. Don't know how you do it (although I know you love it!).

Fatjim
23rd May 2006, 10:56
just as well I gave you the learn 5 TIMES!

Ladies first. And you sure it was only 5?

MadDuck
23rd May 2006, 11:35
Especially Madduck who has had to put up with all of Frosty's shit for weeks, and on the day, and taking him to hospital, and looking after him in Rotorua, and driving him home. Don't know how you do it (although I know you love it!).

Yeah was a great day and big ups to Frosty. Funny I learnt how he can spell "bitch" five different ways with sign language.... was a nice "QUIET" drive home.

Glad everyone had a good day.

PS: Might see if I can bring my bike on the 3rd Keystone...it was rather negleceted this weekendd.

motobob
23rd May 2006, 12:55
Thanks to Frosty and the seven dwarves. You guys and gals made it a top day. The whole event ran real sweet especially with the continual bins going on. It could have been a disaster but you people pulled it off.

Cheers

Toast
23rd May 2006, 14:26
Yep, massive thanks to you Frosty, and all of your helpers.

Pretty cool of Shaun to do what he did. Business coming that man's way soon.

Even though Spank benefited from the day, gotta say thanks to him too...'cos there'd be no Kiwibiker track day without a Kiwibiker.

babyB
23rd May 2006, 16:24
:2thumbsup frosty & all those who made the day possible:2thumbsup
was a premo day thanks to ya all

SpankMe
23rd May 2006, 17:38
Bloody awesome day FROSTY. :niceone:

I'm still sore from my marathon session, but am looking forward to the next one.

boomer
23rd May 2006, 19:29
...I'm still sore from my marathon session, but am looking forward to the next one.

Are you sure its not from the argy bargy you and S Harris we're giving each other :first:

Motoracer
23rd May 2006, 20:25
Thank you to all you other organisers for a great Track day and I am very Glad you managed to come away from the horrible incident with out too many injuries Frosty.

I was just glad I could lend a helping hand to a few who asked me for some pointers.

And thanks to Daryl's lovely mum for the bed and breakfast too! :)

Kornholio
23rd May 2006, 20:27
Bloody awesome day FROSTY. :niceone:

I'm still sore from my marathon session, but am looking forward to the next one.

Roll on November........

boomer
23rd May 2006, 20:46
Roll on November........

yeah me and SpeedMedic will be needing your Brolly skills again in the pitts mate. You did a grand job :2thumbsup ( that was funny )