PDA

View Full Version : KB Trackday Raffle

Quasievil
23rd May 2006, 12:13
Hi All a quick post about the raffle, it was won by numbers 37 and 58, with both recipients awarded with their prizes on the day, well done and thanks.
We managed to raise about $180 ish (lots a change couldnt be arsed counting it all) but that was duly handed over to Spankme as a donation from you all.
Thanks to all that donated some coin for the site.

kiwifruit
23rd May 2006, 12:16
My Dad the tin arse won the gloves i wanted :'(

Quasievil
23rd May 2006, 12:17
My Dad the tin arse won the gloves i wanted :'(

Well there are others mate, will do you a deal if you like, pm me

(fuck Im such a wanky salesman)

Jonty
23rd May 2006, 12:25
Good stuff, looked like you had a full bag o' money there.

WRT
23rd May 2006, 13:18
Hey Quasi, did you donate those prizes? Cause we owe a big thanks to you too for organising that. Wicked stuff, glad to hear it made a bit of coin for the site.

dss3
23rd May 2006, 13:26
Hey Quasi, did you donate those prizes? Cause we owe a big thanks to you too for organising that. Wicked stuff, glad to hear it made a bit of coin for the site.

Here here, I doubt very much that there would be any other KB member who has donated / raised anywhere near the funds Quasi has for the site. Not to mention the amount of gear he has donated / auctioned to get some funds for the KB racers. I can think of at least half a doz KB'rs he has helped out in this way. Pretty awesome considering he could be spending this effort / time on his own race bike.

Cheers Bret
Daryl.

Quasievil
23rd May 2006, 13:53
Here here, I doubt very much that there would be any other KB member who has donated / raised anywhere near the funds Quasi has for the site. Not to mention the amount of gear he has donated / auctioned to get some funds for the KB racers. I can think of at least half a doz KB'rs he has helped out in this way. Pretty awesome considering he could be spending this effort / time on his own race bike.

Cheers Bret
Daryl.

:o Well er yeah, thanks Darryl

FROSTY
23rd May 2006, 13:57
Um that reminds me Brett--theres a back protector and a pair of gloves in back of my van still

Fatjim
23rd May 2006, 13:58
Hey Quasi, can you get some neck protectors in for November mate?

Quasievil
23rd May 2006, 13:58

Yeah I generally do that as I think its rude and a bit on the nose to turn up to a fun event peddling my wares so I like to pay my way by giving a bit back where I can.
And Im sure you can see its good business really aint it? I mean you dont see Alpinestar or Spidi or Spool giving a fuck about KB and anything they do, do ya? let alone their NZ representatives. I see what KB is its the biggest single organisation of bikers in NZ, and you guys support me hugely and Im grateful for it, I certainly dont expect anything but I try to give it back when I can.
So its all good for everyone.

Quasievil
23rd May 2006, 14:03
Um that reminds me Brett--theres a back protector and a pair of gloves in back of my van still

Oh yeah wondering where thay went, its not a problem, will sought it out just keep em with you for now mate.
Hope youre all good and having a good day dude

Quasievil
23rd May 2006, 14:04
Hey Quasi, can you get some neck protectors in for November mate?

Yeah I looked at getting some in, but I dont think there is a market for them, do you?

Two Smoker
23rd May 2006, 15:05
:o Well er yeah, thanks Darryl

I second what Daryl said... Good stuff Bret :niceone:

FROSTY
23rd May 2006, 15:07
Yeah I looked at getting some in, but I dont think there is a market for them, do you?
Well--I for one sure as fuck wish i was wearing on on sunday :angry:

SpankMe
23rd May 2006, 17:42
Thanks to Quasievil for the raffle. Thanks to him and others, it's been awhile since I've had to pay the server rental myself.