PDA

View Full Version : for sale 2002 FXR150

FROSTY
14th May 2004, 08:21
22000km tidy condition,New reg and wof, runs well.
$2100 ono

jrandom
14th May 2004, 08:55
Does it have the Telefonica paint scheme? Those ones are worth more :p

FROSTY
14th May 2004, 10:09
nope--Im told it decreases the value of the bike :yeah:
I could never understand a mobile billboard being worth more than a standard bike :crazy:

FROSTY
15th May 2004, 02:04
sorry dude--i couldn't resist--kidding of course.
The poor sod that owned it brought it over to me in the pouring rain with No wet gear.

Ghost Lemur
15th May 2004, 09:08
lol

Had a chance to go for a blat on it yet?

FROSTY
15th May 2004, 09:12
I just had the greatest fun ride to work. :2thumbsup
Can't remember havin so much fun--
I can't take this little bike seriously but heck I got to work in 10 minutes insted of my usual 20 or so.
it does little bunny hop wheelies off the line when you nail it and little stoppies when you stop fast .
-weee haaaa :rockon:

Antallica
15th May 2004, 09:32
Gotta love those Fixxers eh

I loves it!

FROSTY
15th May 2004, 16:20
fun rideing for sure. and the bloody thing actually handles too
gotta love the didgital dash

FROSTY
28th May 2004, 13:16
Oh and now the bike has beeen checked over by 20 KB mechanics and one professional mechanic :whistle:

Antallica
28th May 2004, 13:42
Warning, may not brake very quickly at the moment ;)

FROSTY
28th May 2004, 14:14
oyyy ant that is a lie-- Brakes work just fine- :gob:
too bloody fine :mad:

Posh Tourer :P
28th May 2004, 14:26
So, just to clarify, the fact that you are selling this and your highly complimentary review in the reviews forum, they arent in any way connected, and that they both happened at about the same time, thats just pure coincidence?? :bleh: :lol:

Magua
28th May 2004, 14:34
Got any photos?

jrandom
28th May 2004, 14:54
So, just to clarify, the fact that you are selling this and your highly complimentary review in the reviews forum, they arent in any way connected, and that they both happened at about the same time, thats just pure coincidence?? :bleh: :lol:

ah, well, they probably *are* connected, but I don't see anything wrong with someone selling a bike and simultaneously posting about how good they think it is. I mean, what's he supposed to say? "Buy my bike, it's shit"?

Now, if he'd made another username, posted occasionally under it for a week or two to get our suspicions down, and *then* used it to post the review of the FXR... that would have been naughty.

FROSTY
28th May 2004, 16:47
Nope PT I traded the lil fella in on a car. I had VERY low expectations for sure. The review I believe is honest. I really was suprised by how well the lil fella went and handled. If anyone dissagrees with what I posted I'm definitely open for correction anyday.
I usually ride much bigger--read heavier bikes and I sure was suprised by how easy it was to ride a smaller bike.
there are Im sure hundreds of em for sale

Big Dog
28th May 2004, 17:38
Oh and now the bike has beeen checked over by 20 KB mechanics and one professional mechanic :whistle:
After debilitating 20 things and only being able to find 19 things wrong with it?

FROSTY
28th May 2004, 21:15
actually stuffed up 10 and fixed um 12 --ooops ohh well that was the point wasnt it
heres a pic

tuscan
29th May 2004, 10:31
If you've still got the bike and the jacket for sale next weekend I might want to come check them out.

Won't have any money...or a license until then. :shifty:

FROSTY
29th May 2004, 10:59
tuscan --well Ill be down at taupo raceway on satutrday but otherwise Ill be around

Posh Tourer :P
29th May 2004, 11:24
Nope PT I traded the lil fella in on a car. I had VERY low expectations for sure. The review I believe is honest. I really was suprised by how well the lil fella went and handled. If anyone dissagrees with what I posted I'm definitely open for correction anyday.
I usually ride much bigger--read heavier bikes and I sure was suprised by how easy it was to ride a smaller bike.
there are Im sure hundreds of em for sale

Dont worry I'm just shit stirring......

FROSTY
30th May 2004, 14:28
ohh my god--you were ---hloey cow--better cancel that 4x4 driver Ive paid to hunt and kill ya then :argh:
:devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Indiana_Jones
30th May 2004, 16:03
If you've still got the bike and the jacket for sale next weekend I might want to come check them out.

Won't have any money...or a license until then. :shifty:

awwwwww poop :p

I wanted, well more or less needed that jacket, ah well :D

-Indy

FROSTY
30th May 2004, 22:49
well Indy best ya get ya ass round here with the coinage.

Indiana_Jones
31st May 2004, 16:55
lol best i go get some ASAP :laugh:

-Indy

FROSTY
8th June 2004, 08:37
ok guys I now have a fairly urgent need to sell. WT has made me an interesting offer I want to free up the coinage to pursue

FROSTY
12th June 2004, 16:50
SOLD,GONE the new owner is a happy lad :ride: