PDA

View Full Version : scooter weekend?

WINJA
25th May 2006, 21:40
some time we should have a scooter weekend , we could have it at my house and make a track and some jumps and berms perhaps a bbq and drinks and whoever wants to stay can pitch a tent or sleep in my sleepout/workshop i got 1 & 1/2 acres so plenty of room , any opinions??

scooters and alcohol are a great combination when kept off the streets

kickingzebra
25th May 2006, 21:41
Nearly worth getting a scooter for I say!

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 21:49
Nearly worth getting a scooter for I say!
haha.. I could try borrowing my friend's scooter.. but screw riding to auckland at 50km/h

kickingzebra
25th May 2006, 21:55
Winja lives in the clouds, not auckland!
He's close by I hear, although you may feel free to ridicule me if I am wrong.

Finn
25th May 2006, 22:04
Count me in. On the dirt I reckon I could give you the learn. I'm only 78 kg's and when I'm on P I loose my inhabitions.

I'll bring my dirt bike too.

kickingzebra
I got offered some speed tonight, will that work as well?

ZeroIndex
Winja lives in the clouds, not auckland!
He's close by I hear, although you may feel free to ridicule me if I am wrong.
You live near-by.. so I won't ridicule you.. I'll just make silent mockery of you as you wish you could scratch the Quasimoto tattoo you're thinking of getting..
Has anything happened with your ZZR?

kickingzebra
25th May 2006, 22:06
Yes, it is stripped down, and ready for me to drop the engine, clean her up, bore stroke etc.

kickingzebra
25th May 2006, 22:06
Ironically enough, you live right next to one of my site managers, so I found the other day!!

White trash
25th May 2006, 22:07
Are pit bikes allowed?!

Finn
25th May 2006, 22:09
Are pit bikes allowed?!

Yes. They make good kindling for the bonfire.

cowpoos
25th May 2006, 22:09
poo's could be interested.....fat people hav always interested me....

White trash
25th May 2006, 22:11
Finn: Only if you can catch up old boy.
Poos: Thought you liked fat chicks, not men?
Medic: Reckon I just about OWE you the quad now.

Finn
25th May 2006, 22:12
Hang on. Back the fuck up guys. I'm suspicious about this "build a track". Sounds like WINJA needs some drainage dug.

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:14
haha.. I could try borrowing my friend's scooter.. but screw riding to auckland at 50km/h
IM BETWEEN HAMILTON AND AUCKLAND , BRING IT IN A VAN

kickingzebra
25th May 2006, 22:15
postie bike / ditchwitch
Great!! Bring your extra knobblie knobblies!!

cowpoos
25th May 2006, 22:15
Finn: Only if you can catch up old boy.
Poos: Thought you liked fat chicks, not men?
Medic: Reckon I just about OWE you the quad now.
I like your misses.....she's not fat is she?

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:16
Are pit bikes allowed?!
IS IT THE SIZE OF A MAGIC?

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:17
Yep I'll come if trash brings the quad.
ONLY IF ITS A KIDS QUAD

Qkchk
25th May 2006, 22:17
Last time someone mentioned a scooter hoe-down there was talk about jelly wrestling as well...........

Bit to far to ride the Street Magic from Aucks WINJA................ but if I start now...

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:18
Hang on. Back the fuck up guys. I'm suspicious about this "build a track". Sounds like WINJA needs some drainage dug.
WHAT EVER , IM STILL TRYING TO FIX MY SHIT HOUSES

White trash
25th May 2006, 22:18
IS IT THE SIZE OF A MAGIC?
Yup. Just got skinnier tyres. Bit like me.

Round tyres for the round boys, skinny tyres for the more athletic builds.

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:20
Last time someone mentioned a scooter hoe-down there was talk about jelly wrestling as well...........

Bit to far to ride the Street Magic from Aucks WINJA................ but if I start now...
IM GONNA TRY AND PLAN IT FOR WHEN MY MISSES IS IN JAPAN , SO YA NEVER KNOW ABOUT THE JELLY WRESTLING , I HAVE GOT A MUDDY CREEK SO THAT COULD BE AN OPTION

WINJA
Yup. Just got skinnier tyres. Bit like me.

Round tyres for the round boys, skinny tyres for the more athletic builds.
SOUNDS OK....

White trash
I like your misses.....she's not fat is she?
She definitely aint fat. And I swear to god, you keep your smelly mitts of her or I'll.....I'll...............I'll fucken not wait for your slow arse next track day!

SwanTiger
25th May 2006, 22:21
Is an A100 classed as a scooter? It wheelies and probably goes slower than a Street Magic.

That, or I could just borrow someones ZX10R, thats about the size of a Magic.

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:23
Is an A100 classed as a scooter? It wheelies and probably goes slower than a Street Magic.

That, or I could just borrow someones ZX10R, thats about the size of a Magic.
BIKES OK , YOUR NOT WELCOME

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:24
has anyone got a karaoke machine?

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:25
bikes ok , your not welcome
just kidding , unless your in hr then im not

kickingzebra
25th May 2006, 22:28
Sorry, no karaoke machine, but I can sing out of time and tune with a stereo if that is the look you are after..

SwanTiger
25th May 2006, 22:30
BIKES OK , YOUR NOT WELCOME

HAR HAR

Also have a Suzuki GT 125 in the garage. Might save it for the hill climb at cold kiwi.

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:30
Whens your missus in Japan? Wouldnt be anytime soon, too close to the big day innit?
THATS THE POINT , SHES GONNA TAKE THE BABY BACK TO JAP LAND AS SOON AS SHE CAN , AND ITS DUE LIKE NOWISH

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:32
i hope someone brings frosty so i can bash him

SwanTiger
25th May 2006, 22:36

Pfft, you're to fat to walk to the mailbox let alone bash somebody.

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 22:47
IM BETWEEN HAMILTON AND AUCKLAND , BRING IT IN A VAN
ahh.. ok.. when is this event happening again? Maybe I'll show up on my Kinetic.. It sounds like a motard now.. will that be good enough?

SwanTiger
25th May 2006, 22:49
Your not exactly a walking advetisment for Jenny Craig yourself mate.

Nah fuck that shit, I'm a Calendar guy for KFC.

I use to work on a forestry block carrying 80kg logs all day. I might be big but I sure as fact aint unfit - I can walk to the fridge and back no problems :first:

WINJA
25th May 2006, 22:50
ahh.. ok.. when is this event happening again? Maybe I'll show up on my Kinetic.. It sounds like a motard now.. will that be good enough?
NOTHING TO LOUD , ITLL SCARE MY GOATS AND THEY WONT PUT OUT

Ixion
25th May 2006, 22:52
NOTHING TO LOUD , ITLL SCARE MY GOATS AND THEY WONT PUT OUT

Definately not a good thing. Mr WINJA's been relying on those goats more than usual of late, what with his missus being off limits

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 22:55
I'll rephrase the question: What date is this event happening?
I might just come hang out and watch.. it may be funnier that way..

WINJA
25th May 2006, 23:06
I'll rephrase the question: What date is this event happening?
I might just come hang out and watch.. it may be funnier that way..
1 MONTH OR SO

ZeroIndex
25th May 2006, 23:15
sweet.. I shall try make that.. between auckland & hamilton? can you be anymore specific? te kauwhata / mercer / pukekohe?

kickingzebra
25th May 2006, 23:23
If you eat enough at the fridge, you could carry an 80 kg log to the dunny

ZeroIndex
26th May 2006, 06:55
ah.. huntly-ish..

Fishy
26th May 2006, 08:17
Sounds like a bit of fun, I'll come down for a looksy :doobey:

cowpoos
26th May 2006, 12:20
has anyone got a karaoke machine?

might hav......

mikey
26th May 2006, 12:56

oats. sounds like a plan, when ever some people from welly come back from ride up north they always tell me people ask what mikeys like

apparently a few be keen on giving me the bash. fukers dont no im one mean angry 5 foot 6 angry little 62kg somalian. IM IN! KB death match. someone bring zed.

ZeroIndex
26th May 2006, 13:27
oats. sounds like a plan, when ever some people from welly come back from ride up north they always tell me people ask what mikeys like

apparently a few be keen on giving me the bash. fukers dont no im one mean angry 5 foot 6 angry little 62kg somalian. IM IN! KB death match. someone bring zed.
I'll be sure to charge my camera

SwanTiger
26th May 2006, 15:02

We don't get told much, just that you have a small weener and can't ride for shite.

p/t

Badcat
26th May 2006, 15:40
some time we should have a scooter weekend , we could have it at my house and make a track and some jumps and berms perhaps a bbq and drinks and whoever wants to stay can pitch a tent or sleep in my sleepout/workshop i got 1 & 1/2 acres so plenty of room , any opinions??

scooters and alcohol are a great combination when kept off the streets

where are you?
i'm 104 kilos and can possibly borrow a street magic so may be able to provide at least some comic relief.
k

Two Smoker
26th May 2006, 16:18

Sweet when people ask what mikey is... im going to say he is a funny cunt, that cant ride for shit and is 5 foot 6 black man...

WINJA
26th May 2006, 17:46
Sounds like a bit of fun, I'll come down for a looksy :doobey:
NAH SORRY NO GAYS ALLOWED ..

UNLESS THEY HAVE A SCOOTER OR SOMETHING SCOOTER RELATED , IF YOU LIE DOWN AND LET ME JUMP YOU THATS CONSIDERED SCOOTER RELATED

WINJA
26th May 2006, 17:49
where are you?
i'm 104 kilos and can possibly borrow a street magic so may be able to provide at least some comic relief.
k
PFFFTTT YOUR A LIGHT WEIGHT , IM HEAVIER THAN YOU IT MAKES MY:scooter: CRY

cowpoos
26th May 2006, 17:51
NAH SORRY NO GAYS ALLOWED ..

UNLESS THEY HAVE A SCOOTER OR SOMETHING SCOOTER RELATED , IF YOU LIE DOWN AND LET ME JUMP YOU THATS CONSIDERED SCOOTER RELATED
you a ghey prick....organising a feckin scooter day....you gunna serve scones and tea on the day....pifft!

WINJA
26th May 2006, 17:53
you a ghey prick....organising a feckin scooter day....you gunna serve scones and tea on the day....pifft!
HERBAL TEA AND COCTAIL SAUSAGES

Qkchk
26th May 2006, 18:43
HERBAL TEA AND COCTAIL SAUSAGES
Otherwords, bottles of V and little boys

Storm
26th May 2006, 21:07
As you not seen Ali G Da Movie? If you had, you would know that me needs me erbal tea or da shouting starts?

SwanTiger
27th May 2006, 13:16
WINJA, why don't you tell everyone the story as to why you got your Street Magic?

ZeroIndex
27th May 2006, 13:26
WINJA, why don't you tell everyone the story as to why you got your Street Magic?
..and he could be nice, and not make fun of people :D P/T of massive proportions..

WINJA
27th May 2006, 15:27
CAUSE IM A PERVERT