PDA

View Full Version : How many demerits?

riffer
14th May 2004, 15:11
Been wondering...

how many demerits does everyone here have on their licence?

I have 90, collected over the past 2 years 3 months:

1. towing trailer at 103km/hr
2. not slowing down fast enough as 70km/h zone became 50 km/hr
3. overtaking - 120km/hr

I now have until April 2006 until I get my licence clean again.

bungbung
14th May 2004, 15:13
I've 20 points. 113km/h.

I was suspended for 3 months several years ago.

speeding x 4 and failure to give way.

FROSTY
14th May 2004, 15:13
i thought demerits fell off your licence after 2 years.
Bugger --I think I've got 18 demerits-70 in a 50 zone -but it might be long enuff ago so its not on there still

Two Smoker
14th May 2004, 15:17
Ive got 50 at the mo, 128 in a 100 (luckily that was after slowing) and 65 in a 50....... so if i get a big one.... im screwed:( But then i think of the ones i got away with.......hehehe:2thumbsup

bungbung
14th May 2004, 15:17
There is an 0800 number you call, type in your licence number and your points are read back to you. "100 points, you are a winner!"

In an old thread, most agreed that it is 2 years from your last set of points before you lose any.

riffer
14th May 2004, 15:18
i thought demerits fell off your licence after 2 years.
Nope. It's after two CLEAN years. If you re-offend within two years you keep those demerit points even if you got them 1 year and 364 days previously:

http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/roadcode/driver-responsibility/stepping-over-the-line1.html

Devil
14th May 2004, 15:22
Only ever received demerit points once. '98 pranged fathers car, careless driving, 20 demerits or something.

Only one speeding ticket ever, speed camera, 91 in 80 zone *mutter*
on the harbour bridge too. grrrr :argh:

vifferman
14th May 2004, 15:22
If I post to this thread, it will be bad karma, right? And I'll get busted on the way home.
Actually, I've had no (ZERO!!!) tickets (and that includes speed camera or parking tickets) since 1977! Of course, this is because I ride/drive VERY carefully, and never break any laws. I also never use the computer during work hours to post to forums such as this one. :innocent:

By the way - this is my ONE HUNDREDTH post!! :beer:

Do I get a prize, or summat? :first:

Oh - I get it... :whocares:

Cajun
14th May 2004, 15:23
i have 40 on mind, one tickets for doing 117 and one for 118, damn speedo was out by 10kms it was in miles so i was sitting at 65miles which should be 108km/h turned out to be 118km/h.

and thats with riding for past 10 years, i am just bloody luck i always slow down to a pace just before cop comes around corner(once i knew the speedo was out on my gsxr1100)

does not count getting caught with no lience, no wof, and no rego on a scooter, about 16 years ago, but got off all charges/fines.

Zed
14th May 2004, 15:25
Been wondering...

how many demerits does everyone here have on their licence?

I have 90, collected over the past 2 years 3 months:

1. towing trailer at 103km/hr
2. not slowing down fast enough as 70km/h zone became 50 km/hr
3. overtaking - 120km/hr

I now have until April 2006 until I get my licence clean again.
Why don't you go the whole hog celticno6 and ask the members for their lists of any previous convictions!

Some of you are too honest for your own good.:wacko:

Zed

Motoracer
14th May 2004, 15:26
I am on 0 points :innocent:

FROSTY
14th May 2004, 15:27
lets see if Ive got this right-If you only get like one ticket then after 2 years it drops off your licence
But if you get like a series of small tickets over the 2 years the first ticket doesnt automaticly drop off the end 2 years after you got it.
Doesn't sound right to me :argh:

bungbung
14th May 2004, 15:27
Some of you are too honest for your own good

nothing wrong with that.

riffer
14th May 2004, 15:28
Why don't you go the whole hog celticno6 and ask the members for their lists of any previous convictions!

Zed
Probably because like firestormer with the traffic, I have NO criminal convictions :innocent:

riffer
14th May 2004, 15:29
lets see if Ive got this right-If you only get like one ticket then after 2 years it drops off your licence
But if you get like a series of small tickets over the 2 years the first ticket doesnt automaticly drop off the end 2 years after you got it.
Doesn't sound right to me :argh:
Yes you are correct on the first point.

and yes you are correct on the second

and yes, you are correct on the third point... :(

riffer
14th May 2004, 15:31
Or to put it yet another way:

You can get 5 demerits for not indicating the required 3 seconds before changing lanes.

You could get busted every 1 year and 364 days for this offence, and after 40 years lose your licence.

Two Smoker
14th May 2004, 15:32
Yes you are correct on the first point.

and yes you are correct on the second

and yes, you are correct on the third point... :(
Sucks doesn't it..... I won't lose my demerits untill at least May the 9th 2006 :(

And knowing my driving/riding style, there will be more to come..... damn i can't wait to get into the army and keep me out of trouble......

Big Dog
14th May 2004, 15:33
Never had a Demerit....... that I know of.

Zed
14th May 2004, 15:33
nothing wrong with that.not much right with that.

PuppetMaster
14th May 2004, 15:34
A big fat ZERO

scroter
14th May 2004, 15:36
I have 60 points and got a letter ion the mail saying that 20 points will be coming off and the date which was 2 years after i got those points. maybe im wrong but im supposed to be going down to 40 soon according to the letter. :argh:

Wenier
14th May 2004, 15:38
im sitting quite happily on 70 or 80 demerits dont no which. Damn no doin shit wrong for a whole year and then 115km in the car changes everything!

Zed
14th May 2004, 15:51
... I have NO criminal convictions :innocent:...be proud <_<- just remember that those traffic "infringements" will show up on your police record if you were stopped and ticketed! :no:

White trash
14th May 2004, 15:54
I'm fucked! :thud:

Wenier
14th May 2004, 16:00
I'm fucked! :thud:

Thats really good to no :bash:

sAsLEX
14th May 2004, 16:01
70, 35 for driving like 60 in a 50 was wet so a fair cop
35 for overtaking on the only stretch of safe road in miles 129 or something

Blackbird
14th May 2004, 16:02
Have been running on NO demerit points for 3 years now. I got done 6 years ago for towing a trailer at 104 k's on SH1 near Marton and wait for it...... overtaking a cop in a mufti car at 140k's on my BMW K100RS (a BIG embarrassment!)

Since then, I've been clean thanks to a radar detector, doing a runner once (never, ever again...) and a big slice of luck. Oh, and probably getting older and a wee bit wiser.

My wife used to go on about me and law breaking all the time but she got lifted last weekend for creeping over a stop sign, so criticism has now ceased. Because I value my life, now is not the time for payback :2thumbsup

Geoff

riffer
14th May 2004, 16:07
I'm fucked! :thud:Jeez WT, and I though being on 90 was bad enough.

Care to share with the group? <_<

FROSTY
14th May 2004, 16:09
revenge is a dish best served cold--so save it till the right moment

White trash
14th May 2004, 16:13
Jeez WT, and I though being on 90 was bad enough.

Care to share with the group? <_<

120. As I said, "I'm fu...."

Hence my desire to take it off the streets for a spell and practice legally.

Just before any of the law enforcers among us jump up and down about my riding, I haven't been pulled for doing any stunts, just an accumulation of small speeding tickets and it's all Motoracers fault so flame him!

Nah, you gets what you deserves! :eyepoke:

Wenier
14th May 2004, 16:22
Yea i find that its always the small speeding tickets that get me 115 here and there and there to. Whereas i can go do 160 do stupid shit and nope not a single ticket for it. Not even some recognition from the law for being so good at doing such reckless driving its really annoying. Ping me for something worthwhile dammit

FROSTY
14th May 2004, 16:23
hey I just checked--points only stay on your licence for 2 years -from the day you got them. thats why you do the old overpay the fine by a dollar trick

FROSTY
14th May 2004, 16:24
Yea i find that its always the small speeding tickets that get me 115 here and there and there to. Whereas i can go do 160 do stupid shit and nope not a single ticket for it. Not even some recognition from the law for being so good at doing such reckless driving its really annoying. Ping me for something worthwhile dammit
mate watch what you wish for--itll come hunting you down.-- a painfull experience Ive had in the past

White trash
14th May 2004, 16:24
hey I just checked--points only stay on your licence for 2 years -from the day you got them. thats why you do the old overpay the fine by a dollar trick

Thanks, I dont have 120 anymore so no one beat up on poor old M/R, he was just on the suicide seat anyway.

Motoracer
14th May 2004, 16:28
, just an accumulation of small speeding tickets and it's all Motoracers fault so flame him!

I really felt bad for like 10mins... before you went into boyracer mode and taught that fool on the Legacy a thing or two on the motorway!!

That was really cool btw :niceone:

Next time you'r stranded on the desert road, I'll come pick you up on the GSXR. Get a speeding ticket on the the way back to AKL to make it even. :msn-wink:

Speaking of which, just when I had found a buyer for my van, I found out that when he went to pick it up, the guys there had dumped it. :doh:

White trash
14th May 2004, 16:29
I really felt bad for like 10mins... before you went into boyracer mode and taught that fool on the Legacy a thing or two on the motorway!!

That was really cool though :niceone:

Next time you'r stranded on the desert road, I'll come pick you up on the GSXR. Get a speeding ticket on the the way back to AKL to make it even. :msn-wink:

Speaking of which, just when I had found a buyer for my van, I found out that when he went to pick it up, the guys there had dumped it. :doh:

Thanks but no thanks brother, I'm not brave enough to get on the back with anyone. :crazy:

pete376403
14th May 2004, 17:28
revenge is a dish best served cold--so save it till the right moment
Revenge is a bit harsh. Think of it as a "get out of jail free" card

k14
14th May 2004, 17:41
Well I have 70 at the moment.

Both for speeding while overtaking. 130 in the olds car on a passing lane and 128 on the bike passing a car. I got suckered for the one in the car, but can't really complain.

Anyone know that number for the demerit point check?? I wouldn't mind checking it out.

fpsware
14th May 2004, 17:45
Nope. It's after two CLEAN years. If you re-offend within two years you keep those demerit points even if you got them 1 year and 364 days previously:

http://www.ltsa.govt.nz/roadcode/driver-responsibility/stepping-over-the-line1.html
"Passing or attempting to pass where no passing lines are marked, 35 Points"

Is this for real? Who waits for a passing lane?

Jackrat
14th May 2004, 17:54
I have none,never have had.We won't go into Zed's other question though cause I used to have a habit of hiting people that annoyed me. :o :whistle:

RiderInBlack
14th May 2004, 17:55
Clean since I got my licience back Feb last year:innocent: One too many Speeding tickets in 2years. 110 in a 100 zone, 124 in 100 zone, 116 in 100 zone, and my favourite 72 in a 50 zone (new bike with extended tank bag, couldn't see the speedo). No Speed camera pics since having the bike:msn-wink:

PS: Rode without my licience throughout the whole three month surspended period (with the odd trip from Tuaranga to Whangarei and return):wacko: Did teach me to ride at and below the speed restriction, but:msn-wink:

Deano
14th May 2004, 17:58

How does overpaying work ? Ive heard of delaying your payment so the most recent demerits don't count until you pay, thereby allowing the earliest demerits to expire.

Im on 35 - for 134kms (just under the 135 thankfully). Cop told me I "was going out of range as he clocked me overtaking a car (at bottom of Rimutaka's)...and then I was goneburger." (his words)

He also said he wouldn't have bothered but I was two up (I'll blame the missus then eh ?)

Actually lucky she was on the back or I would have been going harder.

RiderInBlack
14th May 2004, 18:09

Zed
A strange statement to make considering your believes Zed:Pokey:

k14
14th May 2004, 18:09
From LTSA Website: If you get a total of 100 or more demerit points within 2 years, you will be suspended from driving for 3 months. So that you will know your licence is in danger of being suspended, a letter will be sent to you when you have 50 or more demerit points.

From that wording I think that the person who suggested that demerits carry on from 2 years after the last infringement has been misinformed. From what the above says, it is in a period of 2 years, thus the points from 2 years prior get dropped off after 2 years.

Any more confirmation or de-confirmation of this would be much appreciated.

Zed
14th May 2004, 18:47
A strange statement to make considering your believes Zed:Pokey:
Strange only if you have no idea what I'm talking about RIB.

While I strongly believe that honesty is the best policy, I don't encourage people to tell "strangers" specific information that I would consider personal and no-one elses business...some people on the other hand don't have a problem telling others they hardly know how many demerit points they have accumulated, or listing their different law infringements, or revealing their hourly wage, or discussing their private family affairs. That is what I mean by being too honest for their own good- giving others such personal info can & has been used against many a good intentioned honest citizen! :angry:

That's my stand anyway, what's yours?

Zed

riffer
14th May 2004, 19:05
Well I think this needs to be bloody well sorted out.

Do the points stay on or not?

If hey do, I'm going to have to ride with one eye on the speedo for two years.

If they don't maybe I can keep both eyes on the road a bit more often.

Anyone know where to get a definitive answer?

wkid_one
14th May 2004, 19:22
20dmp for 118 on Himitangi....arse!

Got off another 35 kph as I wasn't riding the bicycle I wasn't apparently riding.

Other than that - I have managed to 'discuss' my way out of most tickets....

I don't believe the over paying, under paying or late paying works any more. You demerit points start from the day of offence - regardless of when you pay (according to my phone call to the police)......Therefore it is the day on the ticket that counts - nothing else.

Tas
14th May 2004, 20:48
Done some checking today with LTSA, for 2 reasons, 1 after reading this thread & 2 cause I have some self-interest as I have a few points.

Demerit points are on your record for 2 years from the "date" of the infringement.
When you get in the poo is if you get a TOTAL of 100 points WITHIN a 2 year period!

eg, I got points in 2001 they came off in 2003, and I got some extra points in 2002 and theyv'e just come off in 2004, so between 2003 and 2004 I only had 1 lot of points on my record. (Hope thats not too confusing!)

If its any consolation and you do strike-out and get 100 points in 2 years, when they call to collect your licence, your demerit points are cleared. Yipee!

My demerit point where 72 & 73 in a 50, guess the calibration was in their favour those days? Yeah right!

But I supose it had the right effect cause for 3 years Ive been quite aware of my speed.

MD
14th May 2004, 21:49
Done some checking today with LTSA

Demerit points are on your record for 2 years from the "date" of the infringement.
When you get in the poo is if you get a TOTAL of 100 points WITHIN a 2 year period!.

Tas is right but missed something out..I had to check this out carefully last year myself.
The points drop off 2 yrs after the date of the ticket BUT are not recorded against your licence until the date your payment is processed. Not paying wont get your off in the long term (you will be chased up) but a little delay in paying may just save you from triggering the magic 100 limit if some earlier points are close to dropping off, say in a month or two. The sort of cunning plan Black Adder would try.
Also, once you hit 100 you lose yr licence for 90 days but for what its worth, the slates wiped i.e. if all your tickets were recent they wont stay on your record and catch you out again after you get your licence back - that would stink
ps- its tough isn't it. For my last points I drove no faster than 108kmh for 4 hrs towards New Plymouth but near the end went to 115 to pass a smokin poo'in sprayin stock truck in a passing bay. HP came over the rise -"spare me your story Sir, 112 is 112 and that means a ticket"

DEATH_INC.
14th May 2004, 22:02
80pts.All mine are for stupid shit,10-15 k's over........It's really annoying considering all the other stupid shit I do........Oh well only a month or two to go..... :sweatdrop

k14
14th May 2004, 22:20
Thank-you Mark and taz for clearing that up. Now I only have to wait till january next year to go back to 35 points and not july.

scumdog
15th May 2004, 00:42

Zed

Me thinks you are p a r a n o i d :yes:

scumdog
15th May 2004, 00:50
I am on 0 points :innocent:

Likewise, my next demerits will be my first :innocent:

FROSTY
15th May 2004, 01:13
ok now of course I have NEVER done anything like this.
The whole points thing is only an issue when you are close to the 100 points
hardly worth the hassle if you arent.
Say you are a couple of months off a ticket being over the two year period and dropping off the end.
You get another ticket putting you over the 100.
You delay paying right up untill the last days before it automaticly goes to court. Then you wright a cheque to pay the fine but you overpay by
$5.00 - now the cheque takes a week to clear -but it remains an unclosed case because they owe you money. So they send you a cheque back.
You DO NOT bank it. -The file remains open -ergo the points cant go on your licence. maybee a year later you bank the cheque -but by then the time you should have had minus licence is long gone.
I must say this is an urban legend and I cannot confirm or deny if it happened.

DEATH_INC.
15th May 2004, 07:08
I believe they fixed the overpaying bit so it doesn't work anymore,but that was how it was done.......
It still works if you wait as long as poss to pay it though (if you have a short enough time left).or at least it did a year or so ago when my mate did it.....

RiderInBlack
15th May 2004, 07:54

While I strongly believe that honesty is the best policy, I don't encourage people to tell "strangers" specific information that I would consider personal and no-one elses business...some people on the other hand don't have a problem telling others they hardly know how many demerit points they have accumulated, or listing their different law infringements, or revealing their hourly wage, or discussing their private family affairs. That is what I mean by being too honest for their own good- giving others such personal info can & has been used against many a good intentioned honest citizen! :angry:

ZedMine is that of amusement, as I find it strange that a person who believes in a omnipresent, all knowing being (which would make deceit and dishonesty like trying to lye to and deceive yourself) has the gall to point their finger at others and tell them that they are being too honest.

If we were all more open there would be less deceit. Bribery would not work, as anyone that cares about you would already know. Politicians (or the Media) would not be able to deceive the public (this would make the "Hitlers" of this world powerless). Molesters would not be able to hide their guilt. I could go on, but there is no point in it.

Anyone I care about already knows about my demert points and past losts of licience, so I have no concerns to others knowing as it can not be used against me. WHO are you hiding from?

Zed
15th May 2004, 09:35
If we were all more open there would be less deceit...

If we were all more open then more people would believe in God and stop deceiving themselves that they are born to die and that is all there is to the story! Look at yourself in the mirror and for once conclude that you have been fashioned by the hand of the Almighty- be honest with Him.

I still think that some of you are too honest for your own good in regards to revealing personal information about yourself to people you don't know. :done:

Zed
ps. Maybe I'll hide from you next open day RIB :shutup:

wkid_one
15th May 2004, 09:42
If we were all more open then more people would believe in God and stop deceiving themselves that they are born to die and that is all there is to the story! Look at yourself in the mirror and for once conclude that you have been fashioned by the hand of the Almighty- be honest with Him.

FFS - back on this again.

Who cares if we are too open. I have had the luxury of meeting most of the regulars on this board - so I don't think I fall in to the 'people we don't know' catagory however.

It is not like we are telling anyone our DOB, IRD Number and bank account number......

Everyone knows about my off (luckily no demerits for that one) - actually none for any of my crashes thankfully.

Zed - I can find out more about you from your Number Plate alone than you would care to believe - why be scared about putting information on here?

RiderInBlack
15th May 2004, 10:18
Maybe I'll hide from you next open day RIB :shutup:
Na, it will be OK as long as we just stick to improving our riding:msn-wink: :niceone:

PS: By the way I am quite impressed with the way you conduct yourself at the open days Zed:not:

Zed
15th May 2004, 10:59
Who cares if we are too open...
Obviously you don't cos your so loose with your morals anyway! :sleep:

Zed - I can find out more about you from your Number Plate alone than you would care to believe - why be scared about putting information on here?
You would have to obtain that info unlawfully- but that's no problem to you is it now Cincinnati!

Zed

Zed
15th May 2004, 11:04
Na, it will be OK as long as we just stick to improving our riding:msn-wink: :niceone:

PS: By the way I am quite impressed with the way you conduct yourself at the open days Zed:not:
Yeah, I was just kidding about hiding from you RIB...I have been happy with the way everyone has conducted themselves at the opens days I have been to.

Now aren't we being nice an honest! :2guns:

Zed

White trash
15th May 2004, 11:07

Me too! I care not about the beleifs of others, each to their own. I prefer to get along with as many people as I can regardless. From what I understand of, Zed, I'd guess he's exactly the same. Perhaps just a little more passsionate about his than some others.

I'm as honest as the day is........nah, I'm full of shit. :disapint:

Ghost Lemur
15th May 2004, 11:08
You would have to obtain that info unlawfully- but that's no problem to you is it now Cincinnati!

I think that is the point he is trying to make Zed (besides shit-stirring).

If someone is looking to use information for malicious purposes, then of course they aren't going to be put out by obtaining said information by less than legal means.

Ghost Lemur
15th May 2004, 11:10

hehe Even that statements full of shit. :lol:

spudchucka
15th May 2004, 11:15
...be proud <_<- just remember that those traffic "infringements" will show up on your police record if you were stopped and ticketed! :no:
They show up under a persons driver history, not in their criminal history. They are not criminal offences.

Zed
15th May 2004, 11:30
They show up under a persons driver history, not in their criminal history. They are not criminal offences.
I know of a case first hand where someone had their police record pulled by Children & Young Persons Adoption and it had all driving infringements listed.

It was called a police record- not a driver history.

Zed
15th May 2004, 11:33
I think that is the point he is trying to make Zed (besides shit-stirring).

If someone is looking to use information for malicious purposes, then of course they aren't going to be put out by obtaining said information by less than legal means.
That is why one has to be careful about how much info they reveal to people they don't know- bringing us back to my original post. :crybaby:

Zed

SPman
15th May 2004, 12:35
See -you're bein honest about it!

Zeds OK - just has beleifs we pagans like to bite on! - he rides OK too :o

scumdog
15th May 2004, 12:42

Zed
I have no idea how anything said here can be used against anyone - but then I'm maybe not evil enough

Zed
15th May 2004, 14:14
I have no idea how anything said here can be used against anyone - but then I'm maybe not evil enough
Did I get the principle across to you at least SD?

spudchucka
15th May 2004, 15:25
I know of a case first hand where someone had their police record pulled by Children & Young Persons Adoption and it had all driving infringements listed.

It was called a police record- not a driver history.
Thats because driver history and criminal history are linked to the same person ID. Its like two separate databases that are linked. You just run a basic transaction through the old Wanagnui system and up it all pops. You can check criminal or driver history separately or run a report that gives both.

The fact that its called a police record is just a name. A person could have an extensive police record for driving offences and not have a single criminal offence recorded against them and vice versa.

Zed
15th May 2004, 15:43
Thats because driver history and criminal history are linked to the same person ID. Its like two separate databases that are linked. You just run a basic transaction through the old Wanagnui system and up it all pops. You can check criminal or driver history separately or run a report that gives both.

The fact that its called a police record is just a name. A person could have an extensive police record for driving offences and not have a single criminal offence recorded against them and vice versa.
Good explanation Spud, I wonder where you get your facts from though...hmm? :msn-wink:

riffer
15th May 2004, 15:51
Good to hear that the points do actually drop off after 2 years. I now have five weeks before I lose 25 points and go down to 65! Yippee!

totally off topic - good to see kb now works with my g4 mac and safari - when did that happen? I haven't used my mac for a while. Thought kb didn't work with it... :Offtopic:

pete376403
15th May 2004, 16:31
totally off topic - good to see kb now works with my g4 mac and safari - when did that happen? I haven't used my mac for a while. Thought kb didn't work with it... :Offtopic: Following on with the off topic bit - why shouldn't KB work on a Mac? As long as KB follows the www standards it should work on any platform/browser. My other PC has Lycoris Linux and Mozilla and KB works fine on that

SPman
15th May 2004, 20:52
Yippee - back to a clean slate in 5 weeks.! All bike induced - very law abiding in a cage.

Skyryder
15th May 2004, 22:02

Zed

Lets see. Rape and pillage. Treason. Armed robbery with a tooth pick. Bigamy twice (that's having four wives at one time.) Carnal Knowledge. :2thumbsup (that was when 'I' was under 16) Sodomy buggery :buggerd: (I drive a Toyota) Fraud. Murder. :innocent: (No that does not count. I was found not guilty) Assault and battery with a blunt instrament.( grabbed the copper's torch and lighted up the groin area) What else? Oh I nearly forgot Blashphemy. :killingme

Skyryder :stoogie:

Zed
15th May 2004, 22:11
Lets see. Rape and pillage. Treason. Armed robbery with a tooth pick. Bigamy twice (that's having four wives at one time.) Carnal Knowledge. :2thumbsup (that was when 'I' was under 16) Sodomy buggery :buggerd: (I drive a Toyota) Fraud. Murder. :innocent: (No that does not count. I was found not guilty) Assault and battery with a blunt instrament.( grabbed the copper's torch and lighted up the groin area) What else? Oh I nearly forgot Blashphemy. :killingme

Skyryder :stoogie:
You name the obvious ones, and as for blasphemy- that is only 1 on a long list of crimes you have committed against God...even if just in your heart.

DEATH_INC.
16th May 2004, 07:56
Good explanation Spud, I wonder where you get your facts from though...hmm? :msn-wink:

Zed,you might wanna look in the 'what do you do for a job' thread in the tweaking and tuning forum :msn-wink: .......

Yippee - back to a clean slate in 5 weeks.! All bike induced - very law abiding in a cage
Me too!Though not completely clean,though at least safe(ish)again...

Kickaha
16th May 2004, 10:00
None at all,haven't had a ticket since 1989,been stopped and warned is the closest I have got,although now I have another road bike that may change.

wkid_one
16th May 2004, 12:12
ummm - bit behind the times Zed - Spud admitted this quite a while ago....:second: