PDA

View Full Version : I need a team for TD4

FROSTY
26th May 2006, 19:34
Ok heres the thing. I have a solid core team backing me up for track days.
Doogal,Pillion and Madduck have been backing me up for the last 3.
To run rider training and a track day at the same time means I need more backup people. Anyone prepared to put their hand up Id apreciate hearing from you.

Colapop
26th May 2006, 19:38
November isn't it? I'll volunteer - should be enough notice for me to get my shit organised. I'll do whatever I'm told to do.

Titanium
26th May 2006, 19:39
I'll help with scrutineering....... arrive early.

Cheers

Peter

PS you got my deposit?

DEATH_INC.
26th May 2006, 19:47
Put me down for scruitineering again, no probs.

White trash
26th May 2006, 20:00
Put me down for "Chief Black Flag Waver" if you don't mind mate.

kickingzebra
26th May 2006, 20:03
I'll help out, as long as I can still get some track time in somehow!
And if wifey isn't in labour... Shes due on the 9th...
I don't mind, waving flags, test riding bikes, checking tyres for burnoutability...

Tricia1000
27th May 2006, 08:49
If I can help you out, give me a shout.

Fatjim
27th May 2006, 09:42
BTW, Frosty, if there is anything I can do that doesn't encroach too much on track time lete me know.

Motoracer
27th May 2006, 14:33
I don't mind helping out riders with their riding again.

trumpy
27th May 2006, 15:13
I don't mind helping out riders with their riding again.

Cool...can you start with me? If I go any slower I'm going to fall over from lack of inertia.

Count me in Frosty, I'm happy to supply van and trailer for recovery so long as I can ride between pickups.

RiderInBlack
28th May 2006, 07:24
Shit guys can ya keep ta the subject. What needs do on the Track Day Frosty? Would like ta be riding this one, so want to know what I can do ta help with-out effecting ma riding time.

kiwifruit
28th May 2006, 15:49
Im happy to help out however i can Frosty

I wont be riding at the next one

ZeroIndex
28th May 2006, 15:57
um.. if I manage to make it to TD4 (which I should), I don't mind helping with anything (if I know how/isn't too difficult)

Jase W
28th May 2006, 22:42
I intend to be at the next trackday (first time) riding, but am keen to help out with stuff between sessions or whatever...

Gixxer 4 ever
29th May 2006, 15:22
Count me in Frosty, I'm happy to supply van and trailer for recovery so long as I can ride between pickups.
This sounds the go. I went out with Frosty and picked a few bikes up last time and I recon I could handle that for the day. I ride in the middle class. If I could team up with some one from one of the other classes I could salvage for most of the time and ride in my class while some one picks up while I ride. So there's an offer Toney.
Look at the crap chat in this thread:nono: . How is Frosty suppose to filter this to find the offers of help.

trumpy
29th May 2006, 15:39
I ride in the slow class so I could probably share this one with you Gixxer. If I do manage to get to the middle group it will be with the under 600cc anyways.

Two Smoker
29th May 2006, 15:40
Ill do some rider training....

Gixxer 4 ever
29th May 2006, 18:13
I ride in the slow class so I could probably share this one with you Gixxer. If I do manage to get to the middle group it will be with the under 600cc anyways.
So Frosty, it looks like it will work. We have Speights_ Bud willing to help. He has a full licence and is happy to work on recovery. He may not be riding due to a lack of money but he will ride up with me and he would be happy to work on the track for the day.

Did you get my deposit?

FROSTY
30th May 2006, 18:12
So we could have a trumpy/gixxer team up for the recovery vehicle--yep that would work --
Just one lil point--the engine size thing really diddnt work I had 12 sub 600 guys and 30 odd over 600 guys
Im gonna go back to the origonal deal--slow med/slow med/fast and fast
Im going to see if I can sort a way to pre sort you lot into speed groups to save me the stess on the day --probably a poll or some sort of PM system once youve paid
the idea is to have equalish numbers in all groups

Gixxer 4 ever
31st May 2006, 13:12
So we could have a trumpy/gixxer team up for the recovery vehicle--yep that would work --
Just one lil point--the engine size thing really diddnt work I had 12 sub 600 guys and 30 odd over 600 guys
Im gonna go back to the origonal deal--slow med/slow med/fast and fast
Im going to see if I can sort a way to pre sort you lot into speed groups to save me the stess on the day --probably a poll or some sort of PM system once youve paid
the idea is to have equalish numbers in all groups

Good, that's sorted then. I would ride in the med/fast so that would probably split us so we can have one person in the van every session. I am sure Speights_Bud will be on to it every session if he is not riding. If Frosty stays at the pit entrance and stops all bikes when the van goes out things will work fine. Trumpy could you put a good pair of pliers and or vice grips in mate> It is hard to push bikes in to the van when they are in gear and the gear lever is broken off. :yes:
K till Nov:rockon:

Motoracer
31st May 2006, 14:38
Cool...can you start with me? If I go any slower I'm going to fall over from lack of inertia.

Sure man, I'll help out anyone who asks for help. :)

cowpoos
31st May 2006, 14:46
Ill do some rider training....
you need to from what bruce tells me!!

Two Smoker
31st May 2006, 15:09
you need to from what bruce tells me!!

I know... :( Sucks when you cant go fast aye???

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cowpoos again...

cowpoos
31st May 2006, 15:17
I know... :( Sucks when you cant go fast aye???

I wouldn't know mate......errrrrrrrrr...........hmmmmm.......... **monkey scratches head**

Gixxer 4 ever
27th October 2006, 20:15

Hi Trumpy. You still on for this? I hope to bring my van as well and will not have a bike so I can do this full time. Hope to sell my space to cover the fuel. I will chuck in some tools and stuff. You got a ramp? Probly get one from Frosty but........

trumpy
27th October 2006, 20:43
Hi Trumpy. You still on for this? I hope to bring my van as well and will not have a bike so I can do this full time. Hope to sell my space to cover the fuel. I will chuck in some tools and stuff. You got a ramp? Probly get one from Frosty but........

Yep, still fine with me. I have a high roof L400 4wd van and a couple of aluminium ramps. Frosty has a wide ramp as well. There are always a couple of tool boxes in my van.

trumpy
27th October 2006, 20:46
If any one has bikes (particularly bikes on trailers) that they don't want to leave sitting out overnight, I have secure storage available in my factory only a couple minutes from the track. Just P.M. me and I will give you the directions.

Meekey_Mouse
27th October 2006, 21:16
Hey Frosty.. I was thinkin of goin out to watch. If there is anything I could do to help I'll have the whole day. I don't know if I can help with any thing as I don't know how to do anything :D but I'm more then willing to learn.

PM me if there is any thing I can help with. If not, Im happy bein a spectator :)

Cheers,

Jas

Gixxer 4 ever
28th October 2006, 04:22
Yep, still fine with me. I have a high roof L400 4wd van and a couple of aluminium ramps. Frosty has a wide ramp as well. There are always a couple of tool boxes in my van.

Great. Sounds like you have the gear so I will probly bring the car with the trailer and Speights_Bud's second bike. Catch up at the track. Cheers Trumpy
Best head to Taupo now for a spin.

gijoe1313
1st November 2006, 12:35
I'm spectating as well, if you need a help with admin or anything like that - just give me a PM and I'm more than happy to do so!

FROSTY
1st November 2006, 18:43
recovery vehicle wise im hoping to have 2 of em--one at marshal point 1--basicly pits entry from NEW pits and one on the entry to the track from the old pits

Gixxer 4 ever
1st November 2006, 19:00
Yep sounds good Tony. We are taking the van and trailer. You wouldn't get a bike in the van but it is a bigish tandem trailer. We have two recovery vehicles now with Trumpys van. A hand held radio would be good. Suppose you will have them at the track? We have high vis jackets and flashing light for the van. What time you want us there on Sunday?