PDA

View Full Version : Hey what's up everyone?

andrea
28th May 2006, 00:05
hi thought id say hello to everyone, just new to the site and its good to see there are alot of women bikers out there. ive been riding since last year december and i really enjoy it. im hoping to have my full licence by the end of the year along with my new bike lol i hope.:scooter:
apart from that im looking forward to maybe joining your group rides sometime and make some new friends, k rock on :rockon:

N4CR
28th May 2006, 00:17
Welcome, quite a few chicks on here riding too so you will fit in easy, it's not all guys.

Scorpygirl is on the kaiaua ride tomorrow (posted by brett) if you want to keep her company, and there is a ride around corro loop too but don't know who is going on that. I'm hoping for my liscence by the end of the year too but something changed with defensive driving courses from what I heard so I might be a little later. Sigh.

Have fun and don't feed the trolls. :doobey:

ZTHOU
28th May 2006, 00:22
Hi, and welcome,
tis a good pastime to be involved in.See you around sometime

chanceyy
28th May 2006, 00:24
yup a few girls in here .. although i dunna have a bike at present .. but working on it ..

just watch out for cowpoos otherwise known as poosy he will hit on you (suprised he has not posted already) but he is all fun . :sick:

so enjoy & quite a few rides posted so you will get out and about :rockon:

ZeroIndex
28th May 2006, 00:29
welcome to the site.. hope you enjoy it..

babyB
28th May 2006, 02:55
hay ya nd welcome to kb

Nicksta
28th May 2006, 06:21
hey, welcome to KB..... there are quite a lot of ckicks on here... i'll be back in september organising another biker angels ride if your interested... but go along to teh organised rides.. heaps of great people here to meet....

apteryx_haasti
28th May 2006, 09:25
Welcome along. I am also pretty new on the site, but already strangely addicted to it. I've learned heaps, too. I've only had a bike for 3 weeks, but improving every time I ride!

Enjoy and ride safe.

cowpoos
28th May 2006, 09:51
ello luff!!!! how you doin?

Colapop
28th May 2006, 10:26
Down boy!!

Welcome to the site - stay thick skinned & give as much as you get (riding and in here) and you'll get a long just fine.

andrea
28th May 2006, 12:26
thanx its good to know that im welcome in here lol looks like i missed out on another ride too, bummer. I had to go and see my brother and drop something to my mums.
hehe yes i was on my bike too wahoo lots of fun, im looking forward to meeting you guys too:yes: and hopefully ill drag my brother into the rides too he's thinking of getting a motorbike too hopefully by the end of the year.
im in eastside maybe you guys would have see me riding around i usually have a orange bag on me.
k see you round:rockon:

Mr. Peanut
28th May 2006, 12:31
Welcome to the site,

Two-strokes are the rotarys of the motorcycle world (except for the rotarys :doobey: ) I like long walks on the beach, the corromandel loop, and cranks that don't shit themselves...

Nice bike BTW how are you finding it?

DemonWolf
28th May 2006, 12:33
Welcome to the site Andrea...

What bike are you thinking on getting at the end of the year?

andrea
28th May 2006, 12:37
im thinking of getting or hoping to get a zx636r 2004 or 2005

andrea
28th May 2006, 12:43
Welcome to the site,

Two-strokes are the rotarys of the motorcycle world (except for the rotarys :doobey: ) I like long walks on the beach, the corromandel loop, and cranks that don't shit themselves...

Nice bike BTW how are you finding it?

the bike is alright, pretty good, i went out to the airport to visit my brother, and when coming back some guy seemed to be trying to follow in his bmw with his gf, so i took a bit lol,yeah its a good learner bike, hmm rotary's? i think if i were to get a rotary it'll have to be a 323 wagon with a 12a, bridgey non turbo of course :yes:

Motoracer
28th May 2006, 12:44
Welcome to KB andrea. :) I hope to meet you on a ride someday. Have a good one!

andrea
28th May 2006, 12:49
Welcome to the site Andrea...

What bike are you thinking on getting at the end of the year?

hey nice bike you got, one of the guys at work has one a dark green one, but its not going lol, i was told by one of the other guys that he wanted to get more power out of the bike, so he poured something in the tank, and it stuffed up his bike, anyways he kept it at work for awhile and just acouple days ago one of our workmates either tried to move the bike or bumped it with the hoist and the bike dropped, now there's a big crack on the fairing lol.:innocent:
but yeah a zx636r i hope to get by the end of the year or early next year.

andrea
28th May 2006, 12:52
Welcome to KB andrea. :) I hope to meet you on a ride someday. Have a good one!

hey thanx man im looking forward to making some new friends:rockon:

andrea
28th May 2006, 12:58
yup a few girls in here .. although i dunna have a bike at present .. but working on it ..

just watch out for cowpoos otherwise known as poosy he will hit on you (suprised he has not posted already) but he is all fun . :sick:

so enjoy & quite a few rides posted so you will get out and about :rockon:

lol don't worry i think im too old for cowpoos, if i step on cowpoos ill make sure i have a good shit scrapper handy:blah:
yeah im looking forward to some good rides though ive just been riding by myself at present, i did ride with a friend once she and her partner both own yellow gpx250's

Mr. Peanut
28th May 2006, 12:59
Is your gsx the big twin or the 4? *click 2003 model....

KATWYN
28th May 2006, 13:00
Hi Andrea
WELCOME- another lady rider.

Boy there are heaps of them now! cool

Katie

DemonWolf
28th May 2006, 13:03
hey nice bike you got, one of the guys at work has one a dark green one, but its not going lol, i was told by one of the other guys that he wanted to get more power out of the bike, so he poured something in the tank, and it stuffed up his bike, anyways he kept it at work for awhile and just acouple days ago one of our workmates either tried to move the bike or bumped it with the hoist and the bike dropped, now there's a big crack on the fairing lol.:innocent:
but yeah a zx636r i hope to get by the end of the year or early next year.

Bloody hell thats abit rough isn't it!? dropping the bike. jeez. Does he know..:angry: There's a few down here in Taranaki. Its good to see the good ol TL1000 is enjoyed, a right ol TL haven.

Hmmm a 636, very nice bikes those.. haven't been on one but mint looking.

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:08
hay ya nd welcome to kb

hi you look like a real girlracer, i can't wait till i get my big bike though, ive wanted a motorbike for a real long time but alot my family kept telling me not to, and my ex told me to leave if i got one lol, anyways i was with him for acouple years, when i think back hmm yeah i did make the right choice i got my bike:rockon: :yes:

Mr. Peanut
28th May 2006, 13:11
Not to be the patronising male, but a 636 is a bit of a step up isnt it? :gob:

I could handle it though....:nya:

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:13
Bloody hell thats abit rough isn't it!? dropping the bike. jeez. Does he know..:angry: There's a few down here in Taranaki. Its good to see the good ol TL1000 is enjoyed, a right ol TL haven.

Hmmm a 636, very nice bikes those.. haven't been on one but mint looking.

yeah he knows, i give him alot of shit about it lol, where i work its really male dominated, ive had afew comments about my bike, the guys were looking at my back wheel and kept saying that i was not going low enough round the corners, so yeah ive been practicing:niceone: lol
no i dont think he's very happy especially the look on his face when i was piciking on him about it, but they are a really nice bike though, he's been storing the TL1000 at work for awhile, he just can't get it started it, he'll probably take to one of his mates to fix

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:16
Hi Andrea
WELCOME- another lady rider.

Boy there are heaps of them now! cool

Katie

wow you own a R6 thats great, one of the guys at work was telling me that alot of lady's ride some pretty mean bikes, thanx for the welcome:rockon:

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:22
Not to be the patronising male, but a 636 is a bit of a step up isnt it? :gob:

I could handle it though....:nya:

yeah it is, ive been told to get a 400 first and then work up from there, but my boss has been telling me to go for a 750cc upwards, even a 1000cc. hmm
i think ill stick to the 636 lol, we'll see i might change my mind, my first bike was supposed to be a zxr250 but it was in containment for quite awhile then i saw the gsx and thought what the heck lets get it.:scooter:
hmm thinking back i think i should of waited for the hyosung gt250r:scratch:

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:27
Is your gsx the big twin or the 4? *click 2003 model....
nope definitely not a 4

Mr. Peanut
28th May 2006, 13:28
Well if Im ever in auckland I'll give you a blat on my NSR, it's a bit faster than a 400. Might surprise you how fast 60hp gets ya :gob:

Kendog
28th May 2006, 13:29
Hi there and welcome. Always good to see more chics on here getting out and about riding. I went straight from a GN 250 to my 900 Hornet without any probs, but then, I still ride like a nanna most of the time! You'll be fine, just remember to take it easy and keep in mind the weight difference. Go hard gal!
Mrs KD

Macktheknife
28th May 2006, 13:30
Welcome to the madness Andrea, we are all nuts really.

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:31
Well if Im ever in auckland I'll give you a blat on my NSR, it's a bit faster than a 400. Might surprise you how fast 60hp gets ya :gob:

lol yeah sounds cool:yes:

Mr. Peanut
28th May 2006, 13:33
lol yeah sounds cool:yes:

I'm waiting for a crank, but a trip to auckland sounds like a perfect way to run it in :niceone: I'll let ya know.

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:35
Welcome to the madness Andrea, we are all nuts really.

hey thanx it'll be good to catch up with some bikey fanatics, ive pulled away from the car scene, hmm not that i ever owned a fast car lmao.
cool nuts, i like nuts the salted ones.:blah:

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:39
I'm waiting for a crank, but a trip to auckland sounds like a perfect way to run it in :niceone: I'll let ya know.

yep sounds good to me, i need to get my bike serviced lol its due for one,
i hope its going to good wheather next week saturday wahoo i wont be working, so ill be cruising round:rockon:

andrea
28th May 2006, 13:43
Hi there and welcome. Always good to see more chics on here getting out and about riding. I went straight from a GN 250 to my 900 Hornet without any probs, but then, I still ride like a nanna most of the time! You'll be fine, just remember to take it easy and keep in mind the weight difference. Go hard gal!
Mrs KD
thanx for the welcome you've got acouple of really awesome bikes there, yeah im looking forward to my big bike too, i can't wait till my brother gets one though it'll be fun, and ill drag him along to the rides on here:yes:

Kendog
28th May 2006, 13:49
thanx for the welcome you've got acouple of really awesome bikes there, yeah im looking forward to my big bike too, i can't wait till my brother gets one though it'll be fun, and ill drag him along to the rides on here:yes:

Sweet, it's always more fun riding with someone else, especially if you ride together a bit and get to know their riding style a bit, so you can anticipate a little what they're going to do if you blast past them or start trying to drag them off at the lights etc.:blip: Have fun!

Switch
28th May 2006, 13:59
Welcome to the site :yes: enjoy your stay with these nutters :doobey:

chanceyy
28th May 2006, 16:55
lol don't worry i think im too old for cowpoos, if i step on cowpoos ill make sure i have a good shit scrapper handy:blah:

Grins ... I am definately to old for poosy as well :nya:, and yup keep that scrapper handy girl - good on ya :first::scooter:

andrea
28th May 2006, 18:31
Sweet, it's always more fun riding with someone else, especially if you ride together a bit and get to know their riding style a bit, so you can anticipate a little what they're going to do if you blast past them or start trying to drag them off at the lights etc.:blip: Have fun!

yeah it is lol its pretty stink riding by myself the second person i rode with was an instructor he had to take his bike to colemans to get serviced it was cool lol,
he was riding an fx150 suzuki and oh damn he was hooning that bike or scooter :scooter: he was trying to drag a big 600 ninja hahaha oh man that was funny:gob:
but yeah on the motorway he was doing bout 140 and i was following at 120-130 OMG lol his excuse was because he was used to riding big harleys and he wasn't used to sunday riding lol, yeah i like to try and hoon it abit, but i also like to sunday ride and enjoy the ride abit more lol.

andrea
28th May 2006, 18:38
Grins ... I am definately to old for poosy as well :nya:, and yup keep that scrapper handy girl - good on ya :first::scooter:

i had alot of advice from my sisters friend, an old lady, when i had split up with the ex she told me "what do u do when you see shit, you don't step in it, you either walk around it all kick it to the side"LMAO:laugh:

but yeah im sure umm poos is pretty cool :crazy:

N4CR
28th May 2006, 18:58
rotary's? i think if i were to get a rotary it'll have to be a 323 wagon with a 12a, bridgey non turbo of course :yes:

Brooo.. werz da monstaport!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist. Used to be into 'tangs before not so much now though.

Mr. Peanut
28th May 2006, 19:17
Um 10000km rebuilds? Ill stick to a bridgey...

chanceyy
28th May 2006, 20:55
i had alot of advice from my sisters friend, an old lady, when i had split up with the ex she told me "what do u do when you see shit, you don't step in it, you either walk around it all kick it to the side"LMAO:laugh:

grins thats a damn good saying .. will hold on to that one :)

andrea
28th May 2006, 22:01
Brooo.. werz da monstaport!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist. Used to be into 'tangs before not so much now though.

its better to have a slow car and fast bike hmm lol yeah i still like those rota's but maybe not as much as i used to

andrea
28th May 2006, 22:09
Um 10000km rebuilds? Ill stick to a bridgey...

yeah i like bridgey's they are cool a nice 12A in a 323 wagon, one day hmm maybe:innocent:

N4CR
28th May 2006, 22:12
its better to have a slow car and fast bike hmm lol yeah i still like those rota's but maybe not as much as i used to

Might want to re-phrase that - 'easier' and cheaper having a fast bike when alot do 10secs and less out of the crate with a decent rider... sheeesh. And you don't need rebuilds every 10k.

To vaguely quote winja off the top of my head 'AND THIS V8 THING WITH 800HP THAT COULD DO 10'S OR 11'S WELL FUCK MY BIKE DOES 10'S ALL DAY LONG FOR THE NEXT 50,000K' etc. Sigh... I need a bigger bike.

If I didn't have a bike I'd have got an r32 gtr, mabey vspec if I could have got one imported. :blip: Love those things to bits.. still do. My fav jappas anyway.

andrea
28th May 2006, 22:16
grins thats a damn good saying .. will hold on to that one :)

hope poosy isn't taking offense or anything hehe so what kind of bike are you planning to get:yes:

andrea
28th May 2006, 22:19
Welcome to the site :yes: enjoy your stay with these nutters :doobey:

hi thanx for the welcome, lol i think ill fit in well in the group, plus i work with a bunch of nutters lol:nya:

Mr. Peanut
28th May 2006, 22:23
Might want to re-phrase that - 'easier' and cheaper having a fast bike when alot do 10secs and less out of the crate with a decent rider... sheeesh. And you don't need rebuilds every 10k.

To vaguely quote winja off the top of my head 'AND THIS V8 THING WITH 800HP THAT COULD DO 10'S OR 11'S WELL FUCK MY BIKE DOES 10'S ALL DAY LONG FOR THE NEXT 50,000K' etc. Sigh... I need a bigger bike.

If I didn't have a bike I'd have got an r32 gtr, mabey vspec if I could have got one imported. :blip: Love those things to bits.. still do. My fav jappas anyway.

I was referring to monsterport rotarys, they need rebuilding every 5-10k and are not very streetable. (or so i've read)

I think my bike should be good for 13's maybe a 12.

andrea
28th May 2006, 22:27

nice choice of car, my cusins love those cars, i was the first out of them to get the skyline though lol, but sigh it was only a non turbo though, straight six i think single overhead cam? rear wheel drive.
the godzillas are nice, as for the rotary's i think they only last for bout acouple years and then they'll have to get a rebuild, the ex's car was a complete rebuild, new housings, apex springs, seals, rotars etc, he had a modified 13b turbo, and i think swapped the series four housing with a series 5 housing. :scratch:

andrea
28th May 2006, 22:29
I was referring to monsterport rotarys, they need rebuilding every 5-10k and are not very streetable. (or so i've read)

I think my bike should be good for 13's maybe a 12.

you seen that quad rota, with licence plate fourre ? i think, man thats loud as anything

N4CR
28th May 2006, 22:34
nice choice of car, my cusins love those cars, i was the first out of them to get the skyline though lol, but sigh it was only a non turbo though, straight six i think single overhead cam? rear wheel drive.
the godzillas are nice, as for the rotary's i think they only last for bout acouple years and then they'll have to get a rebuild, the ex's car was a complete rebuild, new housings, apex springs, seals, rotars etc, he had a modified 13b turbo, and i think swapped the series four housing with a series 5 housing. :scratch:

Ahhh yeap, GTE skyline? 4 nut wheels hehehehee, turbos have 5 usually, weird way to tell huh.

My mate was a rotang fan, had a batty, full custom green pearl paint twin turb the works, 300+hp , crashed it after a while sadly, it still lives on someone else bought it. Got a blue series 4 now (might have just sold it as he is heading off to germany) about 400hp ported the works.. goes like stink. Been in a 440hp porsche and some bikes I ridden made that boring, pretty sad really :|

Mr peanut... 4 stroke 250 Il4's are good for 14's I think best I have seen from 2 stroke was 12.9? Can't remember but it wasn't too slow for a general vehicle. I'll google and edit this, wait...

edit:
Motorcycle Max. Speed
-
(Km/h) Acceleration
0-400 m
(Time/Speed) Recovery
(0-400 m) Max. Power Max. Torque Urban &
Extra- Urban Cons.
(Km/lit.) Braking
from 60 Km/h - from 100 Km/h
(m) Weight

RS 250 '95 209.3 12"50/172.500 17"66/118.000 65.57/11100 4.25/11000 -/13.91 12.90/36.80 155.3
RS 250 '96 209.1 12"30/174.600 17"90/112.200 65.59/10900 4.33/10800 -/14.40 12.80/36.90 153.4
RS 250 '98 206.8 12"2/174.3 18"1/111.2 64.31/10400 4.54/9900 -/15.9 12.8/37.7 153.2

12.2.... not bad :D that's your mark mate.

andrea
28th May 2006, 22:52
Ahhh yeap, GTE skyline? 4 nut wheels hehehehee, turbos have 5 usually, weird way to tell huh.

My mate was a rotang fan, had a batty, full custom green pearl paint twin turb the works, 300+hp , crashed it after a while sadly, it still lives on someone else bought it. Got a blue series 4 now (might have just sold it as he is heading off to germany) about 400hp ported the works.. goes like stink. Been in a 440hp porsche and some bikes I ridden made that boring, pretty sad really :|

Mr peanut... 4 stroke 250 Il4's are good for 14's I think best I have seen from 2 stroke was 12.9? Can't remember but it wasn't too slow for a general vehicle. I'll google and edit this, wait...

edit:
Motorcycle Max. Speed
-
(Km/h) Acceleration
0-400 m
(Time/Speed) Recovery
(0-400 m) Max. Power Max. Torque Urban &
Extra- Urban Cons.
(Km/lit.) Braking
from 60 Km/h - from 100 Km/h
(m) Weight

RS 250 '95 209.3 12"50/172.500 17"66/118.000 65.57/11100 4.25/11000 -/13.91 12.90/36.80 155.3
RS 250 '96 209.1 12"30/174.600 17"90/112.200 65.59/10900 4.33/10800 -/14.40 12.80/36.90 153.4
RS 250 '98 206.8 12"2/174.3 18"1/111.2 64.31/10400 4.54/9900 -/15.9 12.8/37.7 153.2

12.2.... not bad :D that's your mark mate.
who was his engine builder? hope it wasn't the guys at rx 7 heaven, i heard they aren't good, one time i heard that some asian guy took his batty there to have the motor rebuilt, he bought all new parts, but they took the new rotar housings and put in second hand ones lol battys are cool just wish they didn't cost so much:no:
i do remember seeing some guy with nos on his bike at meremere drags

N4CR
28th May 2006, 23:10
who was his engine builder? hope it wasn't the guys at rx 7 heaven, i heard they aren't good, one time i heard that some asian guy took his batty there to have the motor rebuilt, he bought all new parts, but they took the new rotar housings and put in second hand ones lol battys are cool just wish they didn't cost so much:no:

Wow... vaguely remember hearing something similar as well, I don't think he got it done by them he bought the series 4 from wellington and it was already done. Was a bit thrashed but he gave it TLC and it went fine. Wasn't the most reliable thing but that's what happens to rotarys.. kinda like 2 strokes, pay and look after them and they go okay but you need deep pockets and alot of love.

That's why I laugh when I see guys going 'yeah getting a rotang' I just chuckle.. seen what people gone through owning them. He also had a brown 323 wagon briefly kept it stock though, beautiful thing it was. Didn't always work either though :lol:

andrea
28th May 2006, 23:35
Wow... vaguely remember hearing something similar as well, I don't think he got it done by them he bought the series 4 from wellington and it was already done. Was a bit thrashed but he gave it TLC and it went fine. Wasn't the most reliable thing but that's what happens to rotarys.. kinda like 2 strokes, pay and look after them and they go okay but you need deep pockets and alot of love.

That's why I laugh when I see guys going 'yeah getting a rotang' I just chuckle.. seen what people gone through owning them. He also had a brown 323 wagon briefly kept it stock though, beautiful thing it was. Didn't always work either though :lol:

yeah i know what you mean, i was helping out sometimes with his motor, not that i knew anything mechanical lol, just taking the turbo off, helping him with the exhuast etc, hell that was a hassle, maybe ill do a mechanics course one day so i can fix my own car and bike hmm:innocent: my brothers helping me sell my car, ill get a bomby one and save the rest of the money for the next bike. "quote, its better to have a slow car but a fast bike' unqoute":devil2: :Punk:

twinkle
28th May 2006, 23:44

i remember a guy used to take an R1 with nos down there, didn't ever notice him using the nos though. Went like stink anyway.

andrea
29th May 2006, 01:29
i remember a guy used to take an R1 with nos down there, didn't ever notice him using the nos though. Went like stink anyway.

This one had a black bike, I think he tried to use his nos but fell off that was when the red batty first came i think, personalised plate "fourre" :)

twinkle
29th May 2006, 09:45
nah this one was blue, might be the same rider though. He fell off? That'd be embarrasing :shutup::p

Fishy
29th May 2006, 10:50
Welcome to the site Andrea, have fun :scooter:

andrea
29th May 2006, 17:14
Welcome to the site Andrea, have fun :scooter:
cheers dude, it'll be better once i join the rides :)

andrea
29th May 2006, 17:17
nah this one was blue, might be the same rider though. He fell off? That'd be embarrasing :shutup::p

hehe yeah poor thing fell off, was hoping to see how the bike went with nos, oh well

chanceyy
29th May 2006, 21:15
hope poosy isn't taking offense or anything hehe so what kind of bike are you planning to get:yes:
offend poosy LMFAO .. thats impossible :nya::nya::nya::nya::nya::nya::nya:

not sure on the type of bike yet, but i will get some damn good advice and try a few out before purchasing .. i have changed my mind several times .. but do have one in mind :wait::scooter:

Scorpygirl
29th May 2006, 21:30
Hi Andrea... Good on ya for getting a bike and being out there. I have a bike but keep losing confidence as soon as I get into too much traffic. I just get frustrated if I do something wrong and get mad and then I panic. I think I should sell it, eh. Is there any hope for me!!! :blah: I do love bikes and being a pillion on Rhino's Goldwing.

andrea
29th May 2006, 21:33
offend poosy LMFAO .. thats impossible :nya::nya::nya::nya::nya::nya::nya:

not sure on the type of bike yet, but i will get some damn good advice and try a few out before purchasing .. i have changed my mind several times .. but do have one in mind :wait::scooter:

yeah me too hmm never know i just might change my mind about getting the kawasaki lol

andrea
29th May 2006, 21:44
Hi Andrea... Good on ya for getting a bike and being out there. I have a bike but keep losing confidence as soon as I get into too much traffic. I just get frustrated if I do something wrong and get mad and then I panic. I think I should sell it, eh. Is there any hope for me!!! :blah: I do love bikes and being a pillion on Rhino's Goldwing.

nah noway gurl don't sell your bike, its total freedom especially when you ride your own lol i love it, i don't mind when there is heaps of traffic lol i make sure they see me, hmm i get a bet rude with them too which isn't right hehe we should get together and ride sometime it'll be cool lol im heading off to red baron this saturday if your interested have to see how much to service my bike ahem:innocent: its overdue for one :gob:

ZeroIndex
29th May 2006, 21:48
being in too much traffic on a bike is way better than being in a car in too much traffic.. if you find it such a frustration, move city, rather than give up biking..

Scorpygirl
29th May 2006, 21:49
nah noway gurl don't sell your bike, its total freedom especially when you ride your own lol i love it, i don't mind when there is heaps of traffic lol i make sure they see me, hmm i get a bet rude with them too which isn't right hehe we should get together and ride sometime it'll be cool lol im heading off to red baron this saturday if your interested have to see how much to service my bike ahem:innocent: its overdue for one :gob:

Hi Andrea... Sorry can't do Saturday got a date with two lovely Cheetah boys!!!! :woohoo: Up and close to the fastest land animal in the world!!! The first Cheetah Zoom encounter!!! :gob:

crashe
29th May 2006, 21:49

Oi you, Scorpygirl... you and me are gonna go for that ride remember to help get your confidence back up..:scooter: :scooter:

You name the time and the day and I will be there.

PS: I have that CD disc here that I copied for you and Rhino.

Andrea - welcome to the site.

Scorpygirl
29th May 2006, 22:00
Oi you, Scorpygirl... you and me are gonna go for that ride remember to help get your confidence back up..:scooter: :scooter:

You name the time and the day and I will be there.

PS: I have that CD disc here that I copied for you and Rhino.

Yes I know Crashe. I think I need to go back to the carpark!!! I think I am worse than a NANA!!!!!

We have the other CD for you too!!!

Can't do this weekend. I will let you know if the Cheetah let me go! :blip: :doobey:

crashe
29th May 2006, 22:07
Yes I know Crashe. I think I need to go back to the carpark!!! I think I am worse than a NANA!!!!!

We have the other CD for you too!!!

Can't do this weekend. I will let you know if the Cheetah let me go! :blip: :doobey:

Ok mate, you let me know when...:scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

Oh and good luck with the cheetah :whistle:

andrea
29th May 2006, 22:07
being in too much traffic on a bike is way better than being in a car in too much traffic.. if you find it such a frustration, move city, rather than give up biking..

yeah its cool in busy hour when you can just zip through, but ive had acouple times when some pple didnt want to let me through, so me being the egg i am sometimes, gun it lol hmm nots so good oh well:sick:

andrea
29th May 2006, 22:09
Hi Andrea... Sorry can't do Saturday got a date with two lovely Cheetah boys!!!! :woohoo: Up and close to the fastest land animal in the world!!! The first Cheetah Zoom encounter!!! :gob:

LOL its all cool then enjoy you umm double date?:innocent:

motobob
29th May 2006, 23:09
Hi Girl welcome to the site. You should make your way down to the Pukekohe Raceway this Saturday. Some of the chicks on the site are going to be there riding the track. Good way to introduce yourself without too many of the guys around. Costs nothing to get in (you can forward any donations to me). We can even organise a few cages to be there to make you more comfy. Check this thread in Meetings and events June 3rd Pukekohe Open Day - Spidi Hot Chicks Day Out http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=29554

N4CR
29th May 2006, 23:19
yeah its cool in busy hour when you can just zip through, but ive had acouple times when some pple didnt want to let me through, so me being the egg i am sometimes, gun it lol hmm nots so good oh well:sick:

Uhhhhh you wern't the chick I 'followed' competed with on the northern motorway one afternoon at about 60+k between stopped traffic recently... last week? O_o Blue gsx...

u4ea
29th May 2006, 23:25
good to see ya give as good as you get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!welcome:scooter: :rockon:

andrea
29th May 2006, 23:29
Hi Girl welcome to the site. You should make your way down to the Pukekohe Raceway this Saturday. Some of the chicks on the site are going to be there riding the track. Good way to introduce yourself without too many of the guys around. Costs nothing to get in (you can forward any donations to me). We can even organise a few cages to be there to make you more comfy. Check this thread in Meetings and events June 3rd Pukekohe Open Day - Spidi Hot Chicks Day Out http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=29554

sounds good ill keep that date in mind, i might head out for a ride out there, my sister lives out that ways:scooter:, if there's anyone riding from here to pukekohe i wouldnt mind tagging along

andrea
29th May 2006, 23:33
good to see ya give as good as you get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!welcome:scooter: :rockon:

LOL thanx for the welcome:yes: im really looking forward to catching up with some of you at the rides etc:)

andrea
29th May 2006, 23:37
Uhhhhh you wern't the chick I 'followed' competed with on the northern motorway one afternoon at about 60+k between stopped traffic recently... last week? O_o Blue gsx...

aye? lol yeah right you would of flew past my lil bike ahem:scooter:

andrea
29th May 2006, 23:49

ive had afew bad incidences though, especially going down teirirangi road, this asain lady pulls out then stops, she watches me coming up fast, and then starts driving. :gob: OMG lol i slowed down gave her the finger:finger: and started swearing at her:devil2: (which was of course pointless, because ive got my helmet on, and her window was up) lmao:rofl: , then i took off.:scooter:

N4CR
29th May 2006, 23:56
Yeah I quite often do the fingers and horn thing simultaneously... great stuff, but usually it don't work that well if they don't see you in the first place. One time I leaned right over this guys bonnet around the panmure roundabout and gave him the fingers... silly guy driving tried to crunch me into the grassy centre! was one of the 'howick' population too...

ZeroIndex
30th May 2006, 00:00
Yeah I quite often do the fingers and horn thing simultaneously... great stuff, but usually it don't work that well if they don't see you in the first place. One time I leaned right over this guys bonnet around the panmure roundabout and gave him the fingers... silly guy driving tried to crunch me into the grassy centre! was one of the 'howick' population too...
off topic, but my new avatar owns your avatar, but especially gareth_d's :yes:

N4CR
30th May 2006, 00:04
off topic, but my new avatar owns your avatar, but especially gareth_d's :yes:

Just you wait.. when I have time I'll edit some EXTREME KNEEDOWN PICS.. beat that.. biarrrch! Not really extreme like rossi or something.. just better! Your little guy needs a bike to beat mine anyway :scooter:

oldrider
30th May 2006, 00:17
Welcome to KB but before you think that girls riding bikes is new, my dear old mother in law rode a Harley when she was a young girl and she just died not long ago aged 91.
Unfortunately she didn't ride it too long because she pranged it and replacements were very hard to get way back then.
Enjoy your bike and KB.
PS, KB secret: There is a bull virgin on here! :yes: (that is if you don't count cows!) :shutup: slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch!

was one of the 'howick' population too...

That's not saying much to be honest...

Could expand that out to cover Auckland, or the North Island, or in fact even the whole country... plus I've heard that Aussies can't drive either, so we'll call it the entire continent of Australasia shall we?

N4CR
30th May 2006, 00:22
That's not saying much to be honest...

Could expand that out to cover Auckland, or the North Island, or in fact even the whole country... plus I've heard that Aussies can't drive either, so we'll call it the entire continent of Australasia shall we?

Ahhh but now you make assumptions! I simply said a howick driver, nothing more... you can make up your own mind from there on. Don't you just love ambiguity :blip:

sexy beast
30th May 2006, 00:38
hey hey....welcome Andrea....good to see you ladies here. aint it a lot of fun them bikes....i just came back from a ride....awesomely great!!!!
m new here too but it feels like home!!!!

riding around i usually have a orange bag on me
will keep an eye out for that!
i have a ZX6R..'98 though but its beautiful, just love it. the newer models are better.
have fun then!

andrea
30th May 2006, 02:56

nah she saw me coming :scratch: damn did that just make me sound like a lesbo or something? lol but yeah she really did, "holy moly andy nearly pissed herself with shock":shit: she was still smiling while i was giving her the fingers though hmm:wacko:

andrea
30th May 2006, 03:14
Welcome to KB but before you think that girls riding bikes is new, my dear old mother in law rode a Harley when she was a young girl and she just died not long ago aged 91.
Unfortunately she didn't ride it too long because she pranged it and replacements were very hard to get way back then.
Enjoy your bike and KB.
PS, KB secret: There is a bull virgin on here! :yes: (that is if you don't count cows!) :shutup: slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch, slap, ouch!

lol thanx, wow she rode a harley thats cool man, i was going through wima site sometime ago and reading how women would enter the endurance races etc back in the day hmm, a bull virgin? for a moment i was thinking of cowpoos, lol ill be sure to let the guys know at work about the bull virgin, im sure they'll be happy to help ahem the lil fella. :innocent: im sure the guys at work must hate me lol, ever time they piss me off i tell them to shut up and go outside and hold hands with each other lmao.:nya: :yes: hmm if this bull virgin plays his cards right i just might be able to get the guys to hold hands with him hehe:grouphug:

andrea
30th May 2006, 03:23
hey hey....welcome Andrea....good to see you ladies here. aint it a lot of fun them bikes....i just came back from a ride....awesomely great!!!!
m new here too but it feels like home!!!!

will keep an eye out for that!
i have a ZX6R..'98 though but its beautiful, just love it. the newer models are better.
have fun then!

hey nice bike man, can't wait for the weekend have to take my bike to get serviced, hey you guys heard anything from wildboar? he was going to sell me the owners manual and toolkit for the gsx. anyways thanx for the welcome dude:yes: how long have you had your bike?

Brownbikerbabe
30th May 2006, 03:34
Welcome Andrea,

I've been away from the boards for a bit, great to see another female biker at KB.

andrea
30th May 2006, 03:50
Ahhh but now you make assumptions! I simply said a howick driver, nothing more... you can make up your own mind from there on. Don't you just love ambiguity :blip:

lol not really picking on asains in particular, but howick also known as chowick, supposedly ruled by rich asains, oh yeah hi weasel whats up man, is your avatar a picture of a comic character called Pit? cool bike by the way.
the guys at work have been enquiring about my bike and asking when im going to bring it in, shit after what happened last time i hardly take my bike to work anymore, grrr:angry2: i was getting ready to go home from work, i started my bike and damn it started revving really high, crap i thought i had f@rked the bike,:gob: lol then i noticed the choke was on, lights were on high beam, indicator was going etc, etc really pissed me off damn bunch of homos:grouphug: lol,:gob: gawd, hmm
anyways some of them want to take the bike for a ride, so i tell them to get f@rked, the other one wants it for the weekend, probably to impress his missus hmm lol (on a slow gsx) so i tell him to piss off and get his own, and the other one wants me to pillion him, so i tell him to get f@rked and get his own. and the other one wants me to teach him how to ride, so i tell him to go to a professional instructor lol, im not being mean or anything ahem (well umm yeah ok i am) theres no way im lending out my bike OMG:crazy: anyways the one that owns the f@rked TL1000 says if he were to ride my bike, id probably need a new clutch afterwards hmm thats it im really going to pick on him about his bike now lol.:yes: sometimes he goes quiet when i do lmao

andrea
30th May 2006, 03:54
Welcome Andrea,

I've been away from the boards for a bit, great to see another female biker at KB.

hey whats up, thanx for the welcome, lol i just finished posting a comment about the guys at work, how they are wanting to ride the bike.
umm lol which brings me to another topic, but maybe ill save that for tomorrow lol, i give them alot of shit, mainly because they give me alot of shit and greif lol, anyway thanx, you know its good to be back on track:scooter:

ZeroIndex
30th May 2006, 07:00
lol not really picking on asains in particular, but howick also known as chowick, supposedly ruled by rich asains, oh yeah hi weasel whats up man, is your avatar a picture of a comic character called Pit? cool bike by the way.
the guys at work have been enquiring about my bike and asking when im going to bring it in, shit after what happened last time i hardly take my bike to work anymore, grrr:angry2: i was getting ready to go home from work, i started my bike and damn it started revving really high, crap i thought i had f@rked the bike,:gob: lol then i noticed the choke was on, lights were on high beam, indicator was going etc, etc really pissed me off damn bunch of homos:grouphug: lol,:gob: gawd, hmm
anyways some of them want to take the bike for a ride, so i tell them to get f@rked, the other one wants it for the weekend, probably to impress his missus hmm lol (on a slow gsx) so i tell him to piss off and get his own, and the other one wants me to pillion him, so i tell him to get f@rked and get his own. and the other one wants me to teach him how to ride, so i tell him to go to a professional instructor lol, im not being mean or anything ahem (well umm yeah ok i am) theres no way im lending out my bike OMG:crazy: anyways the one that owns the f@rked TL1000 says if he were to ride my bike, id probably need a new clutch afterwards hmm thats it im really going to pick on him about his bike now lol.:yes: sometimes he goes quiet when i do lmao
hmm... that sounds like someone's signature.. there name has something to do with a 4-cylinder engine.. hmm.. who could it be :D

..but yes, good on you.. if you don't trust someone with your bike, then you don't trust them with your bike.. simple as that..

andrea
30th May 2006, 20:30
hmm... that sounds like someone's signature.. there name has something to do with a 4-cylinder engine.. hmm.. who could it be :D

..but yes, good on you.. if you don't trust someone with your bike, then you don't trust them with your bike.. simple as that..

lol but ive got good reason not trusting them, hmmm :nya:
just got home from my course, f@rk it was cold

ZeroIndex
30th May 2006, 21:53
lol but ive got good reason not trusting them, hmmm :nya:
just got home from my course, f@rk it was cold
haha.. you don't really need a 'good reason' to not trust someone with your bike :) cold? what gear were you wearing?

Insanity_rules
31st May 2006, 06:59
Welcome Andrea,
I often ride with a mate who has a GSX and given a bit of a handful and some confidence they can be kinda quick. 636 is on my full licence test ride list too, aren't they sexy?
Get used to the horn and finger combo though some cagers are just mental around bikers!

Rubber side down and stay alert.

andrea
31st May 2006, 16:59
Welcome Andrea,
I often ride with a mate who has a GSX and given a bit of a handful and some confidence they can be kinda quick. 636 is on my full licence test ride list too, aren't they sexy?
Get used to the horn and finger combo though some cagers are just mental around bikers!

Rubber side down and stay alert.

Cheers bud
yeah i know what you mean about the cars, when i was heading down east tamaki road i spotted a white vr4 waiting at a stop light, i was just cruising along and then indicated to move into the middle lane. (i did check my mirrors before moving) then this bloody car (the vr4)zoomed past me, nearly hitting me, holy crap i nearly shit myself, hmm i don't know its a good thing i wasn't fully over the next lane.
my friend used to own bikes, she's been in afew accidents, usually falling off etc, but the last one a car hit her bike side on. that was ages ago though, the way she was explaining what happened, she did black out for lil bit. theres more to the story but i don't want to get into details.

andrea
31st May 2006, 17:01
haha.. you don't really need a 'good reason' to not trust someone with your bike :) cold? what gear were you wearing?

my work clothes, i drove home after work, got on my bike and took off to my course :-)
BRRRR ive learnt my lesson for the umm 5th time lol

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
2nd June 2006, 08:47
Welcome - no matter where you ride - you are sure to meet up with other KBs - it's a great network and you can learn heaps.
Enjoy