PDA

View Full Version : Back on line

MikeL
8th April 2003, 15:06
Thank god. I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms.
Wot, me obsessive? :bigthumb:

SpankMe
8th April 2003, 15:45
Yes, it was a frustrating weekend. We have our fascist allies at the FBI to thank. :mad:

SPman
8th April 2003, 18:08
our fascist allies at the FBI to thank.......?

How So ????:bash:

SPman
8th April 2003, 18:12
Oh yes, Im back on line with rebuilt puter - just in time for you to crash!

****** modern communication systems - you become dependent you know..!!!:beer:

bikerboy
8th April 2003, 18:14
:D i thought I'd been banned for my Ducati comments in the racing section! i almost panicked.:calm:

bluninja
9th April 2003, 13:53
Bikerboy...I think it was your comments about Aprilias that did it :D

So have the FBI been probing the site? Caught them once probing my (then) companies network (clue same number of letters as FBI, and 2 letters match). They were unhappy bunnies at being caught red-handed.

TTFN

bikerboy
9th April 2003, 17:41
FBI probing? it all sounds a little paranoid to me. They generally have computers searching for key words suggesting terrorist acts etc. What have you guys been doing while I was off sick?

Aprillas racing? really!

bluninja
10th April 2003, 10:08
Off Sick? nothing serious I hope BB. Not SARS ? (Serious Aprilia Rejection Syndrome) LOL :D

TTFN

Coldkiwi
11th April 2003, 12:20
Maybe our poll on Iraq got them interested? :)

Sod me, they must have too much money if they have the time and effort to burn by looking at a new zealand motorcycle website for clues to terrorism! Mind you... Auckland being the hotbed of ethnic and religious turmoil that it is...

mmm, yeah, right!:bigthumb:

bikerboy
11th April 2003, 21:59
hey bluninja, just read an article on the cheaper Aprila Tuono. It looks good and the reviews are positive.

Maybe it's time to consider a second bike. Could I actually buy something other than a Ducati?:cool:

bluninja
12th April 2003, 09:10
BB, seen the Tuono in the flesh this week and it doesn't do it for me, especially when the 2003 RSVR is 2 bikes further along. Sure you could buy something other than a ducati, it's just finding something that expensive....maybe buy 2 more bikes instead :D

TTFN

SpankMe
7th May 2003, 16:45
aaarrrgghhhhh. Bloody server probs :mad: At least when I ran the site from my server at home I could fix any probs myself. Running it from a server in the U.S. can be frustrating waiting for someone else to sort things out.

We're still on the same server but hopefully they will be sorting out a new one soon.

Apologies for the inconvenience. :o

merv
7th May 2003, 19:13
So how come you didn't stick with the server at home if you have one?

SpankMe
7th May 2003, 19:18
My server connection is only 128kbps and has a 5Gig/month cap. Plus I'm not surpossed to be running a server on the connection. My ISP would cut me off if they found out. :confused: Also a .co.nz domain name needs a static IP.

Slim
8th May 2003, 07:01
It's nice to be back in action, anyway. :)

BigB
9th May 2003, 17:10
Great to have the site back on line, the killer is work has blocked the site as I spent to much time checking it out.

now that sucks :brick: :brick: :argh:

babyB
9th May 2003, 20:45
yep that would suck bigb.......sulution; take bike to bed, u may not think about it so much .lol

:D:D:D:cool::D:cool::D

just wanna say...guys you got a grate site and ya just brillant for thinkin of it, keep up the good work we appreciate it and your work to keep it running

:niceone: