PDA

View Full Version : Bike Painters - Chch

miSTa
28th May 2006, 20:05
I need to get a fairing panel and the front half of the front mudguard resprayed, unfortunately the guy that was was going to do the work for is not able to for a few months at least. So that leaves me needing to find someone else.

Does anyone have any experience with either DT Panel/Paint and Performance in Byron St or Bumper Shop in Hawdon St? Both advertise themselves as being able to repaint bikes.

Is there anybody in Chch that is happy respraying bikes and bike parts?

onearmedbandit
28th May 2006, 20:11
PM **R1**, he had his bike painted recently, a very nice job indeed.

200BUSA
28th May 2006, 20:15
i dont know who did the job-but i had my TLR touched up -insurance job.Trevor Pierce got the job done.The paint guys did a perfect job,maybe ask Trevor who he uses.

miSTa
28th May 2006, 20:17
PM **R1**, he had his bike painted recently, a very nice job indeed.

It was his mate Lee that was going to do the work for me. Bit of a bugger because his work is great.

far queue
28th May 2006, 21:49
I had the fairing on my GSX repainted and restickered a few years ago, by Andrews and Gilmore in Welles St. They did a great job and apparently did all the work for Eric Woods at the time. As I say it was a few years ago so I can't guarantee the work now, but give them a call, or ask the bike shops who does their work for them.

**R1**
29th May 2006, 12:20
PM **R1**, he had his bike painted recently, a very nice job indeed.Lee wont be doing any home jobs for a while, he has lost the use of a booth and gear, but hopes to be back in2 it within a few months....