PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Grunta
15th May 2004, 10:18
Hello everyone.
About time I introduced myself, I am grant I live in auckland and ride a gixxer 1000k2, I have been quietly viewing kiwibiker for a couple of days now and have found you all to be a great bunch of people and im looking forward to having some great conversation's with you. :rockon:

RiderInBlack
15th May 2004, 10:30
Welcome. Come on in the water is warm and the sharks here barks are worse than their bites. Mind you the fishing can be realy good some days:whistle:
There's some really experienced riders here, and their advise is usually pretty good:niceone:

Ghost Lemur
15th May 2004, 10:47
Welcome. Come on in the water is warm and the sharks here barks are worse than their bites.

Except for Quasi's. His have Freakin lazerbeams. :killingme

btw Welcome Grunta, glad to have you hear.

White trash
15th May 2004, 10:58
Hello everyone.
About time I introduced myself, I am grant I live in auckland and ride a gixxer 1000k2, I have been quietly viewing kiwibiker for a couple of days now and have found you all to be a great bunch of people and im looking forward to having some great conversation's with you. :rockon:

Welcome to KiwiBiker, Grunta. I know a guy or two up your way.

There's some excellent advice to be had on this site and some even better bull shit to be talked. i look forward to some very interesting discussions with you. :Punk:

Ms Piggy
15th May 2004, 13:37
Welcome aboard Grunta - lotsa really good people here with lotsa good stuff to say...and lotsa light hearted bull shit as well! :2thumbsup

Motoracer
15th May 2004, 13:43
Hey grunta! Nice bike choice :niceone:

Some of us are going on a ride tomorrow thats about 500kms long.

I have copied and pasted the details from the other thread below.

Meeting up at Papakura Autobhan at 0830 hrs and ETD @ 0900 hrs at the latest. Heading down SH22 to meet up with Mr (or Dr?) Evil in Hamilton with an ETA of 1030 hrs.

Any problems, ring me on 021 155 9376

P.S. Welcome to KB BTW lol

White trash
18th May 2004, 16:26
Thanks for putting me up for the weekend, Grunta!

Your bike is really cool and when I grow up, I want one JUST like it :spudwave:

Motoracer
18th May 2004, 16:29
Yea, nice two up wheelie too. I'll let you know about the ride this weekend via PM. You'll see one of the best roads around.

Zed
18th May 2004, 16:50
Hello everyone.
Hi & welcome to KB Grant.

I hope you enjoy your stay! :2thumbsup

Zed

Hitcher
18th May 2004, 17:27
Welcome Grunta. This is pretty lively bunch. You will get treated how you behave. Welcome to our jungle!

Grunta
19th May 2004, 12:50
Cheers and thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
MR and any others I am always up for a good ride over the weekends so if anyone is going riding feel free to PM me.
grunta