PDA

View Full Version : Question for the cops, lawyers and othe knowledgable parasites on here.

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 09:24
Ok, now I have offended you I have a serious question.

What is the maximum penalty a judge can dish out for exceeding 100km/h?

For example say a "friend" of mine was pinged at 176 and it is a first speeding offence, can a judge extend the mandatory 28 day loss of licence as well as a hefty fine?

Or will my friend need a soap on a rope and a large pot of Vaseline?

Fishy
29th May 2006, 09:30
What speed zone were you, ah "your friend" caught in?

spudchucka
29th May 2006, 09:31
Was your "friend" charged with dangerous speed or just exceeds 100kph?

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 09:33
Just exceeds 100km/h.

spudchucka
29th May 2006, 09:50
Just exceeds 100km/h.
From memory its a maximum fine of $1000 + court costs. I'll have to check up to be sure on that, I'll confirm for you later in the day if no one else pipes up first.

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 09:51
Thanks Spud.

I'll, err, let him/her know.

Edbear
29th May 2006, 10:05
Thanks Spud.

I'll, err, let him/her know.

UUMMM!!! It wuz you, wasn't it...???:blip:

scumdog
29th May 2006, 10:07
Yer screwed, yer screwed yer screwed.

ALL the 'parasites' will have a piece of you!!:nya:

Qkkid
29th May 2006, 10:08
UUMMM!!! It wuz you, wasn't it...???:blip:
I promise not to tell anyone it was you buddy:wait:

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 10:09
Dont be silly. Everyone knows I dont speed.

Edbear
29th May 2006, 10:10

Sorry! My mistake!:yes:

Finn
29th May 2006, 10:16

No, everyone knows you can't speed.

Bad luck to your friend. It's winter anyway. Time to re-kindle your relationship with da wife.

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 10:18
Time to re-kindle your relationship with da wife.

Ok, tell her I'll be around later.:nya:

Qkkid
29th May 2006, 10:23
Bad luck to your friend. It's winter anyway. Time to re-kindle your relationship with da wife.
Shitttttttttt is the bugger married :nya: :yawn: maybe he can be a pillion :shutup:

Finn
29th May 2006, 10:23
Ok, tell her I'll be around later.:nya:

Knock yourself out mate. It'll take the pressure off me. She's a nympho.

Toast
29th May 2006, 10:27
Oh shit...that's gonna be a freaky fine. Make sure friend turns up to the court appearance though. I didn't, and fuck they didn't give me any mercy.

Your friend didn't get pinged after being at O'Hagan's pub with a few confidence boosters in him/her did he/she?

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 10:30
No my friend was out with another friend having a quiet sunday scoot on a quiet backroad.

Qkkid
29th May 2006, 10:32
No my friend was out with another friend having a quiet sunday scoot on a quiet backroad.
:yes: And:nya:

cowpoos
29th May 2006, 10:32
why did your friend stop?

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 10:34
He blames his missus.

He stopped to check a text message on his phone when the guardians of the community pulled up in their lovely tax payer funded Falcon XR6, metallic green one.

Qkkid
29th May 2006, 10:36
:zzzz:yes and :zzzz:

Swoop
29th May 2006, 10:38
He blames his missus.

He stopped to check a text message on his phone when the guardians of the community pulled up in their lovely tax payer funded Falcon XR6, metallic green one.

Hmmm, up north of Auckland perhaps???

If this is the same one as I'm thinking of, the rozza is getting his quota filled damn quickly. Probably only works 1 day per week... Sunday!

Shame about the "friends" predicament...

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 10:40
Like shooting fish in a barrel I'd imagine but you takes your chances I guess.

cowpoos
29th May 2006, 10:44
He blames his missus.

is that the same guy that always blames his misses? were you on the thou or the 750?

crashe
29th May 2006, 10:56
He blames his missus.

Was the 'missus' texting the 'friend' to watch out for the cop ahead :whistle:

:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

As stated earlier a possible $1000 fine.
But how long off the road for??????????????

Will the 'friend' apply for the special license to get from home to work and home again?

Toast
29th May 2006, 11:05
He blames his missus.

OMG that's gotta be painful. Fine case for having a fake plate mounted so that you can still bounce when he's stopped behind you.

Da Bird
29th May 2006, 11:24
Was the 'missus' texting the 'friend' to watch out for the cop ahead :whistle:

:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:

As stated earlier a possible $1000 fine.
But how long off the road for??????????????

Will the 'friend' apply for the special license to get from home to work and home again?

Maximum $1000.00 fine plus court costs. No disqualification. (Must have been his lucky day to only get Exceeding 100km/hr).

sAsLEX
29th May 2006, 11:28
Maximum $1000.00 fine plus court costs. No disqualification. (Must have been his lucky day to only get Exceeding 100km/hr).

Why does a cop need to give more?? Excessive speed isnt always a baby killing murders excersise and in the wops a thou fine is enough punishment is it not?

Why should police give careless which can ruin your life out so easy? ok I know speeding can ruin your life too......... but when there is the exceeds limit charge why are they always so keen on slapping the careless thing on as well?

plus a ticket is a ticket in the qouta book aint it?

DMNTD
29th May 2006, 11:30
Everyone knows I dont speed.

Well ummmm yep :wait:
Ratshit about ya mate brudaz but hey,ya gotta watchout for those frecking loonies on their overpowered motorcycle machines :shutup:
Wankers,the lot of them! Don't let them drag ya down to their level mate...:nono:
Stand strong and buy ya soap on a rope,Kia kaha bro... :blah:

Da Bird
29th May 2006, 11:35
Why does a cop need to give more?? Excessive speed isnt always a baby killing murders excersise and in the wops a thou fine is enough punishment is it not?

Why should police give careless which can ruin your life out so easy? ok I know speeding can ruin your life too......... but when there is the exceeds limit charge why are they always so keen on slapping the careless thing on as well?

plus a ticket is a ticket in the qouta book aint it?

Yeah, I wasn't there so don't know the circumstances but usually at those sort of speeds, Dangerous Driving or Dangerous Speed is the usual outcome. It only has to be proven that the driving or speed "was or might have been dangerous to the person or members of the public".

And for Exceeding 100km/hr, you have to do a court file anyway so it doesn't really matter which one you do as far as time spent on paperwork goes.

Lou Girardin
29th May 2006, 11:52
That's a real shame Dover, I'd be trying a butt plug for fit now if I was you.

I hate to rub it in, but an HP copper zapped me with laser as I was passing a bus at around 120 plus. I think the jammer blocked it, but he gave me a friendly wave instead of the usual dirty look.
They must have the cops doing Dale Carnegie courses now.

texmo
29th May 2006, 11:56
Tell you friend to get a good lawyer mine just got me off because im a young bloke no prevois convictions I pleaded guilty and the case was dissmissed I didnt even have to pay court fees only a small fee to my lawyer.

Fishy
29th May 2006, 12:20
If your friend needs his bike run every now and then cause he doen't have a license I'm more than happy to help out :niceone:

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 12:23
Unfortunately his missus also rides and is threatening to take him pillion.

I know he's stupid but I don't think he's got a deathwish, yet.

Swoop
29th May 2006, 12:24
...didnt even have to pay court fees only a small fee to my lawyer.
This has got to be the first time ever that a lawyer hasn't charged a massive amount!!!

cowpoos
29th May 2006, 12:28

the labour goverment could get alot out of a Dlae carnegie course...

HenryDorsetCase
29th May 2006, 12:28
Tell you friend to get a good lawyer mine just got me off because im a young bloke no prevois convictions I pleaded guilty and the case was dissmissed I didnt even have to pay court fees only a small fee to my lawyer.

uhhhh?

you pleaded guilty (i.e. admitting the "Crime") and the case was dismissed?

were you convicted and discharged? or discharged without conviction?

and who is this super lawyer? I want to put him or her on retainer...

madboy
29th May 2006, 12:32
This has got to be the first time ever that a lawyer hasn't charged a massive amount!!!Actually my last legal skirmish was free. But then it didn't take her long to get me off so I figure she just billed someone else for it.

That's pretty lucky getting only exceeding 100k for that. Most people I know have had a real charge laid that resulted in months. Friend got done for 173 in a car on an empty motorway a few years back and they gave her nine months. Boy did she regret not aiming for the offramp.

This case of Dover's "friend" goes to prove my point that cellphones are a hazard.

mstriumph
29th May 2006, 12:59
If your friend needs his bike run every now and then cause he doen't have a license I'm more than happy to help out :niceone:
:innocent: i don't think you'd be permitted to lend him your licence?

NodMan
29th May 2006, 13:25
Ok, now I have offended you I have a serious question.

What is the maximum penalty a judge can dish out for exceeding 100km/h?

For example say a "friend" of mine was pinged at 176 and it is a first speeding offence, can a judge extend the mandatory 28 day loss of licence as well as a hefty fine?

Or will my friend need a soap on a rope and a large pot of Vaseline?

Sorry Dover but Im not offended, Im not a lawyer, parasite and I sure aint knowledgable BUT would it now be time to change your signature????

sounds like after all your "friends" good luck he may luck out on all three parts of that sig

and just remember not to play on the motorway in ya lycra gear!!!
it could be deemed offensive!!

Finn
29th May 2006, 13:37
Friend got done for 173 in a car on an empty motorway a few years back and they gave her nine months.

Nine months in prison? That's a bit rough.

HenryDorsetCase
29th May 2006, 13:40
Nine months in prison? That's a bit rough.

nine months in womens prison?. I think I bought that video!

scumdog
29th May 2006, 13:42
That's a real shame Dover, I'd be trying a butt plug for fit now if I was you.

I hate to rub it in, but an HP copper zapped me with laser as I was passing a bus at around 120 plus. I think the jammer blocked it, but he gave me a friendly wave instead of the usual dirty look.

Nah - some of us get a vicarious thrill knowing that the speeding guy coming towards us is having a good arse-puckering session as his mind absorbes the facts (a) he's wayyy over the speed limit and (b) a nasty man with an equaly nasty piece of equipment is facing him and could cost him lots of monwy and/or take his licence and the guy is mentally saying 'shit-shit-shit".:shit:

Gives me a bit of a grin as I see the look on their face as they go by without getting stopped.:confused:

See, we do have a nasty streak in us after all.:shifty:

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 13:59
Thanks for the info all you squealers out there.

My "friend" appreciates that the cops are just doing their job and that she was a silly ladyboy.

Even if they were sneaky bastards hiding at the end of a 1.5km downhill straight, going into a nice sweeping left hander.

Heshe will just take their medicine and pray for no further disqualification and a the option to pay any fine at a dollar a week.

DMNTD
29th May 2006, 14:11
Thanks for the info all you squealers out there...

I know of a mate that "lost" their rite to ride for 3 months...oh and I think it worked too.
Seriously dude...you shouldn't txt 'n ride,learn ya lessons

Lou Girardin
29th May 2006, 14:36
the labour goverment could get alot out of a Dlae carnegie course...

Is that Dale's dyslexic cousin?

Lou Girardin
29th May 2006, 14:37
Gives me a bit of a grin as I see the look on their face as they go by without getting stopped.:confused:

:

When he unclenches from relief, it could get a bit messy.

Mrs Busa Pete
29th May 2006, 14:50
Well i would like to know who the lawyer was as well. I rang one and he was going to charge $5000> What the ticket was only $500. I have one for resident cops can you zap bike and car doing same speed at the same time on one beam.

sAsLEX
29th May 2006, 15:03
I have one for resident cops can you zap bike and car doing same speed at the same time on one beam.

Radar is capable of detecting multiple distances from a single pulse with multiple returns, dunno about the coppers stuff but I have done it at uni.

Lou Girardin
29th May 2006, 15:08
Stalker shows strongest and fastest readings. What it doesn't tell you is whether the vehicle doing 120 k's is the bike 200 metres away, the car 600 metres away or the truck 1.5 km away. Unless the cop knows the radar reflectivity of each vehicle he won't know which is which. But this doesn't stop them booking the bike.

Mrs Busa Pete
29th May 2006, 15:09
Radar is capable of detecting multiple distances from a single pulse with multiple returns, dunno about the coppers stuff but I have done it at uni.
They are saying that got us both at the same time while side by side and doing the same speed which i know i was not going at the speed they are saying that the car was going faster as the car was overtaking me.

DMNTD
29th May 2006, 15:13
... as the car was overtaking me.
OUCH! That was your outside voice mate! :shutup:

cowpoos
29th May 2006, 15:16
Fuck your a wanker

why thank you Random for pointing out to me wif red rep that I'm a wanker....I appreciate it more if you could say it publically on the forum as apposed to the rep system as we are all adults here...and it is your right to disagree with my post [ http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=629105&postcount=36 ] about the labour government...I believe that you hav an opinion that dosn't agree with mine so why not share it in a public debate rather than being a nasty lil name caller... people should never be persercuted for having a different point of veiw or an opinion and I'm sure others will side with your veiws on the lay-boar goverment...so why not type your thoughs in disagreement of my post hey? I don't hide my thoughts...now why should you?

Mrs Busa Pete
29th May 2006, 15:20
OUCH! That was your outside voice mate! :shutup:
No that was wendy telling you that bit. But it was 10.15pm raining and visor was up so that i could see better and they where boy racers i was not in the mood to play at that time i just wan'ted to get home (to my loving wifey)

sAsLEX
29th May 2006, 15:23
"was or might have been dangerous to the person or members of the public".

So basically if he says it was more than 150 and dangerous, even say on the Foxton straights not another sole for a few clicks and not windy day and you did a quick burst to xxx then slowed back down and shim gets you at the extreme range of shis laser and pulls you up as you come up next to shis hiding spot in the grass at the prescribed speed limit, you would still get done as speeding in this country is automatically killing babies and kittens?

And another point anyone in any vehicle travelling at/above/below the speed limit is dangerous to the public, velocity of anything with mass carriers inherent dangers to those which it might strike.

DMNTD
29th May 2006, 15:25
No that was wendy telling you that bit. But it was 10.15pm raining and visor was up so that i could see better and they where boy racers i was not in the mood to play at that time i just wan'ted to get home (to my loving wifey)

LOL..all good,I'm just out of practice with the role playing thing mate.
Understand 100% with the dark 'n wet riding especially with your visor partially up. Hard enough yet alone with some boi sneezing past you :angry:

PS: Nice call on the last part!! :first: :yes:

sAsLEX
29th May 2006, 15:27
Stalker shows strongest and fastest readings. What it doesn't tell you is whether the vehicle doing 120 k's is the bike 200 metres away, the car 600 metres away or the truck 1.5 km away. Unless the cop knows the radar reflectivity of each vehicle he won't know which is which. But this doesn't stop them booking the bike.

They are saying that got us both at the same time while side by side and doing the same speed which i know i was not going at the speed they are saying that the car was going faster as the car was overtaking me.

What lou says and what the cop says contradict each other. If you can get Lou's version on something official(displays strongest and fastest, not less and the same), say the stalker website will have a datasheet or something then thats your outclause there.

The_Dover
29th May 2006, 15:30
why thank you Random for pointing out to me wif red rep that I'm a wanker....I appreciate it more if you could say it publically on the forum as apposed to the rep system as we are all adults here...and it is your right to disagree with my post [ http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=629105&postcount=36 ] about the labour government...I believe that you hav an opinion that dosn't agree with mine so why not share it in a public debate rather than being a nasty lil name caller... people should never be persercuted for having a different point of veiw or an opinion and I'm sure others will side with your veiws on the lay-boar goverment...so why not type your thoughs in disagreement of my post hey? I don't hide my thoughts...now why should you?

I didn't think you were a wanker anymore Poos. A little birdy told me you were getting some action, or are you still putting in the practice laps?

Two Smoker
29th May 2006, 15:32

YOU ARE A FUCKING WANKER! I think "Random" was just statin the obvious.... It wasnt me by the way... You know id say it to you ugly face :bleh: hehehe

cowpoos
29th May 2006, 15:42
YOU ARE A FUCKING WANKER! I think "Random" was just statin the obvious.... It wasnt me by the way... You know id say it to you ugly face :bleh: hehehe
I luff you too man.... :nya: ......

Lou Girardin
29th May 2006, 15:52

It sounds like the car was the only target registering. It was the fastest and strongest return. But you wore it as well.
Try a letter to the Infringements Bureau, pointing this out.
Did the car driver get pinged?
Are you able to contact him?

marty
29th May 2006, 16:00
i have seen further disqualification given for an exceeding 100km/h charge - usually when the defendant pleads NG unfortunately.

check your PMs

spudchucka
29th May 2006, 16:14
And thats why I only ever give a speeding ticket in one on one situations, unless it is bloody obvious which is the fast vehicle.

sAsLEX
29th May 2006, 16:18
And thats why I only ever give a speeding ticket in one on one situations, unless it is bloody obvious which is the fast vehicle.

I have been in a vehicle being passed, no dig at you, that was then given a ticket. I think it was because we stopped where the other guy didn't, cant really see how anyone can ping a car obviously being passed when the cops camping on the end of the passing lane.

Lou Girardin
29th May 2006, 16:36

Can you pass that on to a lot of your colleagues?
A lot of them aren't so fastidious.

texmo
29th May 2006, 17:55
uhhhh?

you pleaded guilty (i.e. admitting the "Crime") and the case was dismissed?

were you convicted and discharged? or discharged without conviction?

and who is this super lawyer? I want to put him or her on retainer...
Discharged without conviction, Julian Hague if you want his number send me a pm.

oh thanks for the red rep random my post sure did deserve it.

cowpoos
29th May 2006, 18:01
Discharged without conviction, Julian Hague if you want his number send me a pm.

oh thanks for the red rep random my post sure did deserve it.
check on the previous page bro...my last post on here...

madboy
29th May 2006, 18:18
Nine months in prison? That's a bit rough.If only it was prison, the rug munchers woulda thought her nice toned ass, long legs and flat stomach were a christmas present like no other. Actually now that I reflect on her physical appearance, I'm figuring that cop musta been gay. No way could a straight cop have given her a ticket for anything!

texmo
29th May 2006, 18:26
Yep, hes a dick...

Mrs Busa Pete
29th May 2006, 18:39
It sounds like the car was the only target registering. It was the fastest and strongest return. But you wore it as well.
Try a letter to the Infringements Bureau, pointing this out.
Did the car driver get pinged?
Are you able to contact him?

Yes he was but at the time cops took off after the car and then came to out house around 11.00pm and took petes lience and gave him the ticket.

spudchucka
29th May 2006, 19:55
Can you pass that on to a lot of your colleagues?
Every one that I work with, other than that its outside of my circle of influence I'm afraid. I'm getting a newbie straight from the college next week to break in so I can more or less guarantee there will be at least one more with the same philosophy.

Skyryder
29th May 2006, 21:57
Was the 'missus' texting the 'friend' to watch out for the cop ahead

Was it the misses or a friend? Will the friend get off? What will the missus say to the friend and will they still be friends after the missus has said it. And was the cop a real cop or a ringer.............stay tuned for the next thrilling instalment of QUESTION TIME..................only here on Kiwibiker.

Skyryder

Mrs Busa Pete
29th May 2006, 23:14
I to was the victim of the green xr6 he sat up my ass for 8 kms then on the second roundabout AT SILVERDALE hits his lights points across my bow then cuts across the front to get lancer going back up motorway next thing bang bang bang on the door asked to see licence then kept it and told me i just volinteraly serended it gave me tiket for 144kms and 28 day notise .8 days to go and no sign of return corispondince from police .this is my first post on here the earlyer ones are wendys .IS THE XR6 COP THE ONE CALLED THE MARLIN HUNTER :Police: :finger:

scumdog
30th May 2006, 08:20
It has to be asked: WERE you doing 144kph when the XR6 followed you??

And are you pissed off because:
(a)You got caught
(b)You were not doing that speed
(c)The manner in which your licence was 'removed' from you?

Or all of the above?

Lou Girardin
30th May 2006, 09:13
Yes he was but at the time cops took off after the car and then came to out house around 11.00pm and took petes lience and gave him the ticket.

I would definitely be defending that one, and applying to have the 28 days susp overturned.

Lou Girardin
30th May 2006, 09:14
Every one that I work with, other than that its outside of my circle of influence I'm afraid. I'm getting a newbie straight from the college next week to break in so I can more or less guarantee there will be at least one more with the same philosophy.

The Himitangi straights may get safe again then.
BTW Santa is on his way, probably tomorrow.

Lou Girardin
30th May 2006, 09:18
It has to be asked: WERE you doing 144kph when the XR6 followed you??

It could be, as in the case of one of our managers, the prick in the XR6 was pushing him to go faster by sitting up his date.
BTW The manager got of the estimated 200 plus ticket.

scumdog
30th May 2006, 10:04
It could be, as in the case of one of our managers, the prick in the XR6 was pushing him to go faster by sitting up his date.
BTW The manager got of the estimated 200 plus ticket.

PUSHING? pushing? you make it sound like the XR6 is a D8!
How old was the manager? 5 or 6 years old? sheesh, has he no brain or spine? did he know nothing but "oh, I better speed up to get away from him"?
Could he not of pulled over? could he not have made a driving complaint?

Excuses like that might have worked at primary school but this is grown-ups world we're driving in. (I would like to think) and grown-up rules apply.

I'd be surprised if he got out of the ticket through his own efforts.

It's one of the more pathetic excuses I've heard - it's right up there with "he made me pass him on the yellow lines, he pulled over and I had to pass him" - yeah right HAD to pass!!

How about the other end of the stick? like the car on front was going that fast I could hardly keep up with him......

Pushing...pffft!

Ixion
30th May 2006, 10:18
I actually saw a marked plod Commodore pushing a (presumably broken down) car along the southern motorway the other morning! Flashing lights and all, and a second plodmobile behind doing the willy weaver thing across the lanes to hold back traffic.

He was going at a good clip too, I'd estimate at least 60kph.

Haven't seen that done since the old Auckland Harbour Bridge Authority days. They used to do it all the time.

scumdog
30th May 2006, 10:25
I actually saw a marked plod Commodore pushing a (presumably broken down) car along the southern motorway the other morning! Flashing lights and all, and a second plodmobile behind doing the willy weaver thing across the lanes to hold back traffic.

Haven't seen that done since the old Auckland Harbour Bridge Authority days. They used to do it all the time.

Doing that sort of stuff caused a lot of grief at Kawasaki R&D when a lot of H.P. in the USA switched from Harleys - the Kwakas kept getting returned to base with bent forks, the Kwaka boffins did a lot of 'ahhh' and 'hmmm' and head-scratching and wondering why, few months down the track the boffins eventually discoverd the H.P. guys had been use to using their Harleys to push broken-down cars off the Interstate - the Kwaka forks apparently were not designed for such abuse.

mikey
30th May 2006, 10:35

the guy "random" red repped me. casue i said little placid lesbo is a stupid little lesbian.

if you look on his profile, he's a gay fukn male escort. honestly, why would you tell anyone if you were, fuks sake man, he belongs in the kenepuru.

Str8 Jacket
30th May 2006, 10:39
the guy "random" red repped me. casue i said little placid lesbo is a stupid little lesbian.

if you look on his profile, he's a gay fukn male escort. honestly, why would you tell anyone if you were, fuks sake man, he belongs in the kenepuru.

Yeah Random red repped me cause he/she thought that Grisdale looked hot in the photo in his profile and thought I was being mean to him. LMAO! May be he just doesnt like Wellingtonians?...

Qkkid
30th May 2006, 10:42
Yeah Random red repped me cause he/she thought that Grisdale looked hot in the photo in his profile and thought I was being mean to him. LMAO! May be he just doesnt like Wellingtonians?...
whos doing all the red repping

Str8 Jacket
30th May 2006, 10:44
whos doing all the red repping

random....

cowpoos
30th May 2006, 10:45
maybe we should do a bulk whinge to spankme or one of the senior mods like joni...

Str8 Jacket
30th May 2006, 10:48
maybe we should do a bulk whinge to spankme or one of the senior mods like joni...

Well me and someone else were being harrased by a member just dishing out red rep to us daily, with no comment and no apparent reason. Spoke to a mod who apparently had a word with the person and no more probs as of yet... Its not the red rep that was annoying it was the constant harrasment, just like what random is doing, but not he/she isnt just picking on one person/s...

Qkkid
30th May 2006, 10:48
Lets all just red rep the prick tell him to piss off:shutup:

The_Dover
30th May 2006, 10:54
I've done that since the faggot appeared on here and red repped me.

Fucking poof getting paid to take cock.

Qkkid
30th May 2006, 10:59

The cunt lives in mt Roskill but i have never seen him i think he is a tosser:blip:

Qkkid
30th May 2006, 11:01
Well me and someone else were being harrased by a member just dishing out red rep to us daily, with no comment and no apparent reason. Spoke to a mod who apparently had a word with the person and no more probs as of yet... Its not the red rep that was annoying it was the constant harrasment, just like what random is doing, but not he/she isnt just picking on one person/s...
:blip: At least you are only a professional stalker :nya:

mikey
30th May 2006, 11:03

nah its worse than that, he's sticking his gay whoring business out on the net! millions to see it, surely ifhe just wanted attention he could do some wheelies past cops with a camera going, but he choose gay whoring!

read one of his posts, random " i went to superbike school, an im stil slow gay" suprised they let him in. give the school a bad name. an YES RANDOM I DO NOT LIKE GAY PEOPLE. though my flat mates lesbian, bi at times though..

spudchucka
30th May 2006, 11:08
The Himitangi straights may get safe again then.
BTW Santa is on his way, probably tomorrow.
Thanks for that, I was going to PM you for an update.

The Himitangi straights will always be a bit risky due to the HP base being located at Ohakea.

Str8 Jacket
30th May 2006, 11:11
:blip: At least you are only a professional stalker :nya:

Yep and the Goverment pays me to do it! :blip:

sAsLEX
30th May 2006, 11:58

The Himitangi straights will always be a bit risky due to the HP base being located at Ohakea.

its nice when you drive past and you see the full qouta of HP cars in at the weigh station, means your likely not too meet another for a bit

skidMark
30th May 2006, 12:20

YEAH RIGHT....tui anyone?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

THIS IS THE HARDEST I HAVE LAUGHED IN A LONG TIME..

I HAVE TEARS OF LAUGHTER ROLLING DOWN MY FACE

THATS LIKE SAYING IF YOU DRESS A NUN UP AS AN ALTER BOY SHE WON'T GET PREGNANT!

The_Dover
30th May 2006, 12:26
THATS LIKE SAYING IF YOU DRESS A NUN UP AS AN ALTER BOY SHE WON'T GET PREGNANT!

Of course she wont you dumb fuck.

If you're gonna dress her as an altar boy you're gonna stick it up her arse anyway.

Up the bum = no babies.

skidMark
30th May 2006, 12:33
not in africa

The_Dover
30th May 2006, 12:53
not in africa

You sir are a fucktard.

I've even lived in africa and I never saw anyone get preggers up the arse.

Finn
30th May 2006, 13:10
I've even lived in africa and I never saw anyone get preggers up the arse.

Yeah, haven't you ever seen a poo baby?

The_Dover
30th May 2006, 13:22

Only in the wairarapa

ManDownUnder
30th May 2006, 13:25
You sir are a fucktard.

Now that's beautiful - the heights of respect and insult all in the space of 5 words.

Pure elegance

Mate - that rocks. You've got my respect!

sAsLEX
30th May 2006, 13:30
did he know nothing but "oh, I better speed up to get away from him"?
Could he not of pulled over? could he not have made a driving complaint?

Some places in our glorious roading network do not allow the ability to pull over without stopping traffic, so speeding up in many cases is the only valid way to increase the arse to bumper distance since nearly all drivers dont seem to waaant to let that gap get near the 2 second prescribed distance.

Are you advocacting the use of intimidation in the police force? Surely cops should be doing the old role model thing, not the do as I say not as I do creed?

Lou Girardin
30th May 2006, 15:36
Pushing...pffft!

As in;
2 metres off his tail at 110 k's, then when he put a car between them the cop passed it and sat on his tail again. This happened twice more until our guy got the shits and thought these guys were out to do him harm. So he nailed it.
Bad decision - maybe.
But the court didn't think much of the cops actions.

Lou Girardin
30th May 2006, 15:42

Yeah, I saw them all parked there for donut time, sorry morning tea, I assumed it'd be safe from there.
And it was.

cowpoos
30th May 2006, 15:57

I don't hav any kids......

The_Dover
30th May 2006, 16:03

No, but mommy and uncle dave did.....:nya:

da da ding ding ding ding ding

Finn
30th May 2006, 16:55

Then explain those hoof marks in your bedroom then...

spudchucka
30th May 2006, 16:58
As in;
2 metres off his tail at 110 k's, then when he put a car between them the cop passed it and sat on his tail again. This happened twice more until our guy got the shits and thought these guys were out to do him harm. So he nailed it.
Bad decision - maybe.
But the court didn't think much of the cops actions.
At a distance of two metres surely he could see the cop siting their in his nice day glow flouro jacket? Why didn't he ring *555 and make a complaint about the twit tailgating?

Lou Girardin
30th May 2006, 17:04
At a distance of two metres surely he could see the cop siting their in his nice day glow flouro jacket? Why didn't he ring *555 and make a complaint about the twit tailgating?

They weren't traffic.

Two Smoker
30th May 2006, 17:10

Think of all the calves you have fathered..... you know.... all the ugly ones that get sent straight to the works.... hehehe:nya:

Mr. Peanut
30th May 2006, 18:09

I remember my mums 70's 1600gsr lancer died on the motorway and a cop turned up just at the right time to push us, went quite a long way like that - very cool.

Cars are more reliable now?

Mrs Busa Pete
30th May 2006, 21:03
[QUOTE=scumdog]It has to be asked: WERE you doing 144kph when the XR6 followed you??

And are you pissed off because:
(b)You were not doing that speed
I WAS IN THE OUT SIDE LANE WITH 3 CARS TO THE LEFT AND 3 IN FRONT WE ALL WENT 110 TOPS FOR THE 8KMS TOWORDS SILVERDALE LANCER WAS ALL OVER THE ROAD AT ALL SORTS OF SPEED OUT IN FRONT OF US ALL