PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm too much, u cunning stunt rider

mr mulisha
31st May 2006, 12:50
did anyone see mark aka too much do his 20kmh highside outside hockey grounds a few thursday nights ago .we have heard it was a spectacular crash
please feel free to post any comments relating to this issue .
olivia please tell us the full story lol:scooter:

Fishy
31st May 2006, 13:21
Is he ok? What happened?

Str8 Jacket
31st May 2006, 13:23
Is he ok? What happened?

Yeah second that! BTW who are we talking about?..

Fishy
31st May 2006, 13:26
Yeah second that! BTW who are we talking about?..

Its 2much (Mark) from Te Puke. He rides a K3 GSX-R1000

cowpoos
31st May 2006, 14:10
Its 2much (Mark) from Te Puke. He rides a K3 GSX-R1000
he must be okay...I'm priddy sure he's at taupo today.....

Fishy
31st May 2006, 16:00
oh ok thats all good then.

DMNTD
31st May 2006, 16:04
Yeah second that!
I 3rd that! Hope ya ok out there "Victor"!
Was gonna ask if ya wanted to buy a Power Comander but maybe ya best stick to ya scooter bud :scooter:

Mental Trousers
31st May 2006, 16:27
He's alright. Slight limp but nothing major. Bike looks like your stock standard gixxer now, ie scratched. He was still going quick enough at the KB track day, although there were 1 or 2 setup issues not related to that roundabout that were causing him hassles.

loosebruce
1st June 2006, 16:08
Hmmm didn't tell me about that one Mark, i thought this was about his highside into a low side at taupo yesterday? My bad!

2much
1st June 2006, 16:49
did anyone see mark aka too much do his 20kmh highside outside hockey grounds a few thursday nights ago .we have heard it was a spectacular crash

You smart arse wanker! :lol: wait till I catch up to you....

Atleast I didn't run into the side of a car and end up sprawled over the bonnet aye?

Bike looks like your stock standard gixxer now, ie scratched.

It's called character...

I 3rd that! Hope ya ok out there "Victor"!
Was gonna ask if ya wanted to buy a Power Comander but maybe ya best stick to ya scooter bud :scooter:

It's still better that that fucken lawnmower you're riding :moon:

Hmmm didn't tell me about that one Mark, i thought this was about his highside into a low side at taupo yesterday? My bad!

That's cause it was one of those ones best kept quiet....

At night, wet road, cold race tyres, too much throttle... lesson: always focus on what you're doing when riding (even at 20 fucken K's) otherwise it'll bite you on the arse!

White trash
1st June 2006, 20:44
What's REAL funny, is your 20kph fuck up, did more damage than my 160kph-squid-stepoff. Same bike.

Don't worry mate, she wants to have a wee lie down every now and then. I understand.

madboy
1st June 2006, 21:28
What's REAL funny, is your 20kph fuck up, did more damage than my 160kph-squid-stepoff. Same bike.The step off I'm thinking of? Now that was cool...

... in a sick OMG please let that never happen to me way.

Not that I'll ever get the front wheel up at that speed (deliberately anyway).

Waylander
1st June 2006, 22:01

WTF??? Must not pay as much attention on thursdays as I thought I did.

ANyway good talkign to you tonight boss.

2much
1st June 2006, 22:58
What's REAL funny, is your 20kph fuck up, did more damage than my 160kph-squid-stepoff. Same bike.

And to add to it, it's the worst I've come off out of any of my offs... including writing off the 600!

Don't worry mate, she wants to have a wee lie down every now and then. I understand.

Ahh it the bike... yeah that's it, it's not me, it's the bike!:blip: :innocent:

wybmadiity
2nd June 2006, 00:50
LMAO! You should have seen the sulks he had on that night! Best thing is it is the worst injuries he has had, so i was able to poke bruises and inflict pain!! Nice post Jason!:killingme :clap:

White trash
2nd June 2006, 07:51
... in a sick OMG please let that never happen to me way.

That's funny, coz I get that "OMG please let that never happen to me again" feeling every time I do a wheelie in the wind.

aff-man
2nd June 2006, 10:40
baaahahahahahahahahaha

How I really wish I had given you that gift for testing out the GF250 for me. You'll have to pick it up/ we'll drop it off sometime. Though you probably have one already... one can never have to many walking sticks at your age.:nya:

2much
2nd June 2006, 17:29
Laugh it up while you can boy.... we'll see how funny you think it is with my foot up your arse!

And you still owe me that 6 pack...

aff-man
2nd June 2006, 18:32
Laugh it up while you can boy.... we'll see how funny you think it is with my foot up your arse!

And you still owe me that 6 pack...

MMMMMMMMMMM heiniken tastes so much better when it ain't yours.....