PDA

View Full Version : Got some sweet new gear (should i insert my name here........no)

IronicCapers
31st May 2006, 14:13
LMFAO Haha funi thing to do.

Just got a Spyke jacket and Nitro helmet totaled $300. $100 Jacket (Codura, and all the problem with it was one tooth missing from the zip, from Cycletreads). Helmet was a nitro Red Graphics $200 (apparently better than HJC but the top aint as comfortable, from Cycle Spot Honda). Very good quality now all i need is a road bike so that i dont look like a tosser.....too late (thought i mite say it b4 ne 1 else muwhhahahhahahahaha)

Hitcher
31st May 2006, 14:53
118 posts hardly makes you a "new member". Thread moved to general biker ravings. "LAMFO Haha funi thing to do".

IronicCapers
31st May 2006, 20:50
lol just telling sum newbies where to get sum good gear for cheap. 118 posts is nothing when i get to 600 or so i think im pretty sussd lol. Never knew that it was possible but hey i got moved

Hitcher
31st May 2006, 21:43
I have no idea what it was you just said. It was a bit like that noise one hears when one holds a sea shell up to one's ear.

IronicCapers
1st June 2006, 14:17
lol niceone id giv u rep points but i see theres no point since you are a moderator and ur points are so high lol

Sniper
1st June 2006, 15:27
I would give you rep points too. Only after learning English

GR81
1st June 2006, 15:43
i have spyke gloves... minter! :)

ZeroIndex
1st June 2006, 16:07
I would give you rep points too. Only after learning English
Haha, what is it with people that don't know how to use grammar, or spell properly?

Sniper
1st June 2006, 16:12
Haha, what is it with people that don't know how to use grammar, or spell properly?

Too many cellphones in schools mate

Nitzer
1st June 2006, 16:13

It's the 'text messaging' generation I'm afarid

ZeroIndex
1st June 2006, 16:14
Too many cellphones in schools mate
I think it's got to do with the New Zealand education system.. or lack thereof.. :D

I went to school in South Africa, and I know how to write properly..

GR81
1st June 2006, 16:18
i blame society!

and canada (even tho theyre not even a real country anyway)

Sniper
1st June 2006, 16:20

We do, but we were taught Queens English, the teachers were still allowed to give you hidings and there was non of this PC bullshit pussy footing approach to disciplining your kids.

Ahhh, but we are in NZ now, we live here, we play by their rules, no bitching or moaning, just doing....

IronicCapers
1st June 2006, 16:22
i have spyke gloves... minter! :)

Finally somebody who is actually having a decent input.
And yes im an ESOL so howeva i sound a word out i spell it especially on a miniature keyboard that i use ouch screen to input it on, sad......sniff you big older people have squashed my future ambitions of being a S.F.A Expert and im gonna focus my life on writing crappy music complaining about my shitty up bringing and dress like a goth makeup on my face whiney singer.

Thank you for hearing my personal grieveance i now request compensation for hurting my feeling or else im gonna sue.

Tui's a nice brew

GR81
1st June 2006, 16:29
Tui's a nice brew
jeepers! you are from overseas!

IronicCapers
1st June 2006, 16:33
$9.95 for a six pack of tall cans. Better than reineck, double brown, and ranfurly. Being as ive had 1 or 2 from mates trent and eamon.

GR81
1st June 2006, 16:34
try canterbury draught... goes down like water!

Sniper
1st June 2006, 16:35
Finally somebody who is actually having a decent input.
Ummm, is it just me or does that sound wrong

And yes im an ESOL so howeva i sound a word out i spell it especially on a miniature keyboard that i use ouch screen to input it on, sad......sniff you big older people have squashed my future ambitions of being a S.F.A Expert and im gonna focus my life on writing crappy music complaining about my shitty up bringing and dress like a goth makeup on my face whiney singer. ESOL?? SFA Expert? Goth? I obviously need to get out more

Thank you for hearing my personal grieveance i now request compensation for hurting my feeling or else im gonna sue.

I can find a bit of string and give that to you.

Good on ya though mate for taking the ribbing on the chin and congrats on the new gear, now get on the road.......

IronicCapers
1st June 2006, 16:51
In reply to that large group of quotes in with a bit of writing in between.
SFA=Sweet Fuck All.
Goth=A rebel of society that goes against the mainstream hoopla and maks a statement but because there are so many they are now called Goths and are considered mainstream(vampire cults, modern music, pale people with lots of piercing, contrasting makeup(bright red, white dark blue and black)).
ESOL= basically means english as a second language, not the main language that the a person speaks.

And how long is that piece of string.

As soon as i get a road bike to ride on im gona be out there but il still take your advice and ride my dirt bike.

AHAHAHAHA South Africa guy why do you all think your superior i got a Zimbabwe mate and hes the same, something about discapline and what not. All good though no hard feelings(Sniper-Im not being sexual in any way)

ZeroIndex
1st June 2006, 17:39
In reply to that large group of quotes in with a bit of writing in between.
SFA=Sweet Fuck All.
Goth=A rebel of society that goes against the mainstream hoopla and maks a statement but because there are so many they are now called Goths and are considered mainstream(vampire cults, modern music, pale people with lots of piercing, contrasting makeup(bright red, white dark blue and black)).
ESOL= basically means english as a second language, not the main language that the a person speaks.

And how long is that piece of string.

As soon as i get a road bike to ride on im gona be out there but il still take your advice and ride my dirt bike.

AHAHAHAHA South Africa guy why do you all think your superior i got a Zimbabwe mate and hes the same, something about discapline and what not. All good though no hard feelings(Sniper-Im not being sexual in any way)
I don't "think" i'm superior.. I just know how to spell..

IronicCapers
1st June 2006, 18:14
lol(laugh out loud) sweetaz bro wer all kiwis here

SlowHand
1st June 2006, 18:33
I think it's got to do with the New Zealand education system.. or lack thereof.. :D

Hes from the *other* side of Taupaki. No schools there.
Unlike me, I'm mundo learn
-ed.

IronicCapers
1st June 2006, 18:40
Hes from the *other* side of Taupaki. No schools there.
Unlike me, I'm mundo learn
-ed.

Sad and i helped you out with ur riding, gave yo that confidence.....sniff and then you go and tell the world my painful truth....sniff. LOL ahahahahahahahahaha

Hillbilly you say. Prove it, uhhilk

Quasievil
1st June 2006, 18:54
$9.95 for a six pack of tall cans. Better than reineck, double brown, and ranfurly. Being as ive had 1 or 2 from mates trent and eamon.

OI dont you go beating on Double Brown there mate or I WILL bad rep your arse, you have been warned:nono:

SlowHand
1st June 2006, 19:16
CHEESY CRUST! you need to learn sum speelin. i mean, loik, im noo to dish cunt-rey and can speaki real good.

Prove it? Im learn
-ed
and bought Quasi's gear.

shit can someone tell me how to get this poo off my nose?

Scouse
1st June 2006, 19:26
OI dont you go beating on Double Brown there mate or I WILL bad rep your arse, you have been warned:nono:Come on Quasi just because he's bought inferior Spike courdura instead of the more superiour Leather from Quasimoto

IronicCapers
1st June 2006, 21:21
Hey im all for supporting KBrs but ive gt a budget smaller thn my....dnt wnt go there to many laughs(Sniper!!!). So my bank account comes first.

mmmmmmm Double brown and the canterbury down lik water

Sniper
2nd June 2006, 00:02
(Sniper!!!).

You called my child?

IronicCapers
2nd June 2006, 08:15
Just asking to be finished off

Quasievil
2nd June 2006, 08:23
Come on Quasi just because he's bought inferior Spike courdura instead of the more superiour Leather from Quasimoto

Double Brown is an institution for a few of us in Hammy mate, cheap and Brown all that counts!!!

but youre right should have brought quality but then some people buy suzukis to I suppose

IronicCapers
2nd June 2006, 10:57
Yeah my bad.

Your boots and gloves and pants(the things i still need). Look pretty sweet. Jackets look mad too