PDA

View Full Version : That will teach me...

MikeL
16th May 2004, 19:48
... to go away for a long weekend. Just got back from Wlg and logged on, and I see at least a thousand new posts. Gotta work tomorrow - won't have time to read the lot. Anyone care to give me a summary of the most readable/interesting/controversial? (I see Zed making himself popular again with biblical injunctions. Not sure whether I can be bothered joining in this particular debate - the sound of minds snapping shut like steel traps is already audible...)

wkid_one
16th May 2004, 19:57
No you didn't miss much...same shit - different threads. The Weekend In summary

- Cops Suck - they have a draconian view
- We still crash and it hurts
- Cage Drivers have a stamp in their car in the shape of a biker which they stamp on the outside of their cage whenever they hit one
- Some of us are more gay than we think - and Zed says God doesn't like it (but I haven't seen the results of the test that God did yet - so am staying out of it)
- We crash some more
- We like Bikes - but don't like cages (it is okay - they don't like us either)
- We don't like police people much
- Another crash or two
- The racing is cool!
- We organised and went on some rides

So all in all - much the same, just with different titles on the threads

FROSTY
16th May 2004, 20:01
ohh and we rode some more and learned to fix our bikes

Yamahamaman
16th May 2004, 22:45
... to go away for a long weekend. Just got back from Wlg and logged on, and I see at least a thousand new posts. Gotta work tomorrow - won't have time to read the lot. Anyone care to give me a summary of the most readable/interesting/controversial? (I see Zed making himself popular again with biblical injunctions. Not sure whether I can be bothered joining in this particular debate - the sound of minds snapping shut like steel traps is already audible...)
Gee MikeL, I went away for a week and kept up daily. :msn-wink:

Ms Piggy
16th May 2004, 22:51
-We still crash and it hurts
- We crash some more

- Another crash or two

Who has been crashing?? I missed that hot goss!

LB
17th May 2004, 06:01
No you didn't miss much...same shit - different threads. The Weekend In summary

- Cops Suck - they have a draconian view
- We still crash and it hurts
- Cage Drivers have a stamp in their car in the shape of a biker which they stamp on the outside of their cage whenever they hit one
- Some of us are more gay than we think - and Zed says God doesn't like it (but I haven't seen the results of the test that God did yet - so am staying out of it)
- We crash some more
- We like Bikes - but don't like cages (it is okay - they don't like us either)
- We don't like police people much
- Another crash or two
- The racing is cool!
- We organised and went on some rides

So all in all - much the same, just with different titles on the threads
Well written wkid_one - I laughed out loud!!

wkid_one
17th May 2004, 06:53
What and I was being serious!

MikeL
17th May 2004, 09:34
Gee MikeL, I went away for a week and kept up daily. :msn-wink:

yeah but you probably went to some civilized place like Whakatane or New Plymouth where there are Internet cafes on every corner and where the temperature was above freezing so you didn't mind venturing out because you didn't risk freezing your nuts off...

Wenier
17th May 2004, 13:43
Yea i have found since im never generally home on the weekends now i long on on monday and go fuck everyones been busy posting time to catch up. Mind you no more jetstream since i moved and damn not having it (im gonna cry)