PDA

View Full Version : Manuals Anyone?

sndrmn
16th May 2004, 20:13
Howdy ppls......

I am scouring the internet for a repair / service manual for a honda cbr250rr 1991. So far no luck, I am willing to pay for it, its just that no-one seems to have one. Basically I want to learn how to service / pull apart my own bike (haha famous last words).

I've e-mailed www.bikebandit.com site but they did'nt seem to think Honda made any CBR250RR in 1991 ???

Anyone out there able to point me in the right direction or sell me one? hehe

Cheers
Sander

toads
24th May 2004, 14:00
Gidday, my son has a 92 cbr 250 rr and it's in need of some attention, so if you do get a hold of a workshop manual for yours, let me know, we should really get one for his one also. cheers L

Ms Piggy
24th May 2004, 15:08
Howdy ppls......

I am scouring the internet for a repair / service manual for a honda cbr250rr 1991. So far no luck, I am willing to pay for it, its just that no-one seems to have one. Basically I want to learn how to service / pull apart my own bike (haha famous last words).

I've e-mailed www.bikebandit.com site but they did'nt seem to think Honda made any CBR250RR in 1991 ???

Anyone out there able to point me in the right direction or sell me one? hehe

Cheers
Sander
If you can't buy a manual the Wgtn Library have them for my bike so they may have them for yours. Go up to the second floor.

Hoon
24th May 2004, 17:45
Well I did a quick search and found it right here (http://www.cr-x.org/cbr250/pictures/cbr250service).

What you no speak japan ohh me soo solly....

The fact that it doesn't search up easily leads me to suspect that there is no english Honda manual and you will have to find an aftermarket one instead.

This site here (http://hondacbr.netfirms.com/manuals.html) might be your best bet for free. Email the guy and see if he'll let you download a copy otherwise find some cbr250 forums and post on there.

curious george
24th May 2004, 18:10
And the genuine Honda agents can't help either?

sndrmn
25th May 2004, 20:48
Hey thanks for the help.................will check out that manual. Not sure if its for the MC22 engine or not.

Bike Bandit did'nt have a manual, will let you know if I get an English one!