PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Larriken (Stunt skills DVD)

Riff Raff
1st June 2006, 13:09
Top job putting together the DVD of the Stunt skills and Dragwars. It's rather bloody good. I particularly like the clever editing at the end of the first song where my voice can be clearly heard telling everyone exactly what I think of White Trash as I'm videoing him. Thanks for that mate!!!

larriken
1st June 2006, 18:45
Hehe, I knew you would like that bit. Yes took me hours of collecting voice samples from you to make up that sentence cos you would never reeeally call WT a dickhead lol!

White trash
1st June 2006, 20:41
Fucken 'ell mate, I've just watched it 4 times. Muted the bit with some bit of totty calling me a dick.

Brilliant, I can't believe how much a clever bit of editing makes us all look so good. Watched the uncut, fuck we're mupets. What a laugh.

All you geeks that attended and haven't ordered a copy. Sucked! You all missed out and you all looked stunning. Except me. There's far to little footage of me.............:bye:

aff-man
1st June 2006, 20:42
ummmm and what pray tell do we have to do to get one? put me name down ages ago?

White trash
1st June 2006, 20:53
You've gotta PAAAAYYYYYYYY. Except me, I haven't paid shit.

Cheque's in the mail lazza............

dss3
1st June 2006, 21:58
Yeah mate, primo effort there... So whens the next one so we can get some better footage eh?
:rockon:

Riff Raff
1st June 2006, 22:08
I'm going to be in contact with Meremere again shortly. Thinking maybe doing another one in October if they have dates available.

dss3
1st June 2006, 22:12
Suzuki
Common choice of ride amongst wellhung Motorcycle riders. Owners tend to be more skilled and less full of bullshit then other riders ie, Honda, Yamaha
Limp wristed R1 riders need not apply

Smartarse mofo.

...yeah that sounds primo Riff Raff. :yes:

Riff Raff
1st June 2006, 22:20
Fucken 'ell mate, I've just watched it 4 times. Muted the bit with some bit of totty calling me a dick.
Bit of totty, eh? So that's what I am to you! Lucky for you I'm on nights, otherwise you'd be sleeping in the dog's kennel.

ukbandit
2nd June 2006, 22:02
Hehe, I knew you would like that bit. Yes took me hours of collecting voice samples from you to make up that sentence cos you would never reeeally call WT a dickhead lol!
yes she would LOL yyou fibber

ukbandit
2nd June 2006, 22:09
I'm going to be in contact with Meremere again shortly. Thinking maybe doing another one in October if they have dates available.
yol RIFF-RAFF what about the weather think about the weather haha they wont let us on the track if its wet

larriken
3rd June 2006, 08:31
Totty, love that word!

Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed!

aff-man
3rd June 2006, 12:02
money has been sent...

Just setting up a deck chair with a box of beer next to the post box. *people forgot to tell me couriers are ff till tuesday*:blip: :rockon:

texmo
4th June 2006, 20:21
I have paid for mine cant wait for tuesday.