PDA

View Full Version : Trackday 4 FULL TRACK Taupo 5.11.06

FROSTY
2nd June 2006, 17:49
This is a memory jog /shakeup thread folks
I have taken on board the feedback/ general feeling and (GULP) decided yep we will be having TD4 on the FULL track at Taupo
In a nutshell I now need to find over 6 grand which is the price of the track hire.-not including ambo/marshalls and all the other costs
I wont be increasing the price but I DO need commitment from you lot.
6 K is a shit load of money for one person to find. $100 each is what Im asking from you lot.
Because its a bigger track I will increase the groups to 25 per group and other than the VERY FIRST session will look to running 15-20 minute sessions

Its gonna be summer time so the light will last longer
so PAY UP YOU LOT

k14
2nd June 2006, 19:53
Sweet, I'm soooo gonna come up for this. Will get you the money next pay day. Can't wait to try it out.

MD
2nd June 2006, 20:02
Frosty are you sure $100 will cover all your costs and leave enough room for any unexpected costs and shortfalls. I wouldn't be complaining if you added $20 or so bucks to make sure you don't get caught short and even take a small well deserved 'surplus' home for your efforts. Just my thoughts. If you make a profit you can buy a neck protector!
I'm not going back there until Summer, so maybe November will be Ok.

ajturbo
2nd June 2006, 21:19
i'll flick ya 120 in a couple of weeks ...

texmo
2nd June 2006, 21:30
I am keen to pay ASAP. I have missed the last three so im keen as a bean.

pillion
2nd June 2006, 22:13
bank is open --you can pay now--full or deposit --or even maybee a gift voucher or two

FROSTY
3rd June 2006, 08:12
ok folks you lot asked --but I only have a PENCIL BOOKING on full track --I need a fair few more of ya sighned up to confirm the booking.

Gixxer 4 ever
3rd June 2006, 12:25
so PAY UP YOU LOT
Yea what this man said :innocent: :innocent:

Kickaha
3rd June 2006, 13:23
so PAY UP YOU LOT

Already have :blip:

Toast
11th June 2006, 20:43
I'll be paying at the end of July...got a few too many financial commitments to pay up now. It's on for sheezn though :)